Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41096

I mean we had 2 CS’s in JFL cities and 2 more landing within 20 minutes when the player was kicked. Player was offline but not inactive. Much like Kingrex who Charlie has taken 2 off of. Not everyone can be online all the time and different players have varying levels of activity.

We just don’t try and fix the scoreboard. We accept that some guys aren’t on 24/7 and **** happens fast in speed 4 conquest. But you’re right, he plays the game well and finds guys offline. Like we have been doing, except ours were kicked so it doesn’t show lol

019.png
018.png
017.png

huh2.png

DeletedUser41096

Wasn’t me I sent him an invite but he’s not on obviously lol. Says he is playing league of legends on discord though. Also we found it weird that he got some dbp and we didn’t get full abp when you sieged him earlier. Don’t know if he did it on purpose or just messed up timings but again, doubt I’ll find out lmao

Delusional people over there, founder leaves, players leaving, just threw all your LS at an unresponsive player and didn't even come close to breaking it. SINK.

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
top 12

1. Semper Fi

These guys seems like Gods from Istros if I am correct ? even thou I would like to see them shine I dont see their roster and leadership capable of it... it will be all about good diplo if they want to swim, otherwise they have no chance in fighting tbh... FLOAT

2. Frosted Charms

I think same comments for semper fi can go for this ally also, I dont see decent roster here, so only good diplo can save them... FLOAT

3. Just For Laughs

Gained some power recruiting ex HAZE/MAZE/CRAZE founders and leaders so they jumped on spot no 3... they will defenetly swim for some time and take plenty of cities from alliances Charlie mark red... but other then that SINK

4. The Plague

Premade from previous worlds, tbh my personal opinion is that they have no super stacked team like they used to have in some previous worlds, but I dont see them sink anytime soon... SWIM

5. the vanguard

For me this is alliance to watch, I dont see many familiar faces here, but they jumped on 5th spot and have pretty easy ocean since they are pacted with jfl... SWIM for now

6. =Terror=

These guys used to be Conquer Factory, my opinion CF was total joke... not sure about these guys... FLOAT/SINK

7. War of Kings

Another interesting alliance to watch with not that familiar roster... SWIM for now

8. DOKKAEBI

Korean premade from previous worlds... SWIM/FLOAT

9. Grepo Alcholics

They have some very good players in their roster, but seems like not many of them are interested to play this world ? SWIM/FLOAT

10. Phantom Kings

No idea who these guys are... FLOAT

11. Naughty Poodles

Another bacons alliance, I am just wondering does all these poodle accounts ( killapoodle, sexypoodle, mythicalpoodle, warpoodle etc ) belongs to him lol... jokes aside... SINK

12. Golden

These guys seems interesting... SWIM

DeletedUser55766

top 12

1. Semper Fi

These guys seems like Gods from Istros if I am correct ? even thou I would like to see them shine I dont see their roster and leadership capable of it... it will be all about good diplo if they want to swim, otherwise they have no chance in fighting tbh... FLOAT

In istros happened the impossible

King Soos

Strategos
top 12

1. Semper Fi

2. Frosted Charms

I think same comments for semper fi can go for this ally also, I dont see decent roster here, so only good diplo can save them... FLOAT

3. Just For Laughs

Gained some power recruiting ex HAZE/MAZE/CRAZE founders and leaders so they jumped on spot no 3... they will defenetly swim for some time and take plenty of cities from alliances Charlie mark red... but other then that SINK

4. The Plague

Premade from previous worlds, tbh my personal opinion is that they have no super stacked team like they used to have in some previous worlds, but I dont see them sink anytime soon... SWIM

5. the vanguard

For me this is alliance to watch, I dont see many familiar faces here, but they jumped on 5th spot and have pretty easy ocean since they are pacted with jfl... SWIM for now

6. =Terror=

These guys used to be Conquer Factory, my opinion CF was total joke... not sure about these guys... FLOAT/SINK

7. War of Kings

Another interesting alliance to watch with not that familiar roster... SWIM for now

8. DOKKAEBI

Korean premade from previous worlds... SWIM/FLOAT

9. Grepo Alcholics

They have some very good players in their roster, but seems like not many of them are interested to play this world ? SWIM/FLOAT

10. Phantom Kings

No idea who these guys are... FLOAT

11. Naughty Poodles

Another bacons alliance, I am just wondering does all these poodle accounts ( killapoodle, sexypoodle, mythicalpoodle, warpoodle etc ) belongs to him lol... jokes aside... SINK

12. Golden

These guys seems interesting... SWIM
Did u honestly just say theplague would swim LOL they get rimmed every world

DeletedUser55855

don't worry partizan gets rimmed in almost all worlds as well.. its kinda a trend :)
and to give my entire ally a sink simply based that im in it is ridiculous, but hey.. some stay butthurt :)

p.s. im not running 3-5 poodle accounts , i'm running 26 accounts :eek:

DeletedUser36530

rimmed every world? lol you're playing right? I joined TP in Rhodes. where they had one the previous server they played in. we thought - and literally- with about 45 players against the ENTIRE server, ALL battling us, and yet we still managed to get the top 3 wonders the quickest. we lost. how? necause the other alliances, spread through the world, merged and and totally cheated us. we were #1 in every position for almost every ranking position after the first few months. I can't even describe how many alliances we rimmed, the struggles we had, and the ultimate amount of we kicked. that was truly a fun server, and we killed everybody. everyone. so, after losing by a hair, we went to Helio. same game plan. kill everyone. and this time it didn't work out. which should be understandable as you all know, that's a rough life to live. and, yes, we paid that price. fighting Bwn/Gwn, fighting OS, Fighting TL, we simply didn't have the troop counts. Until even the rim alliances to our east had enough support we couldn't break their sieges. so yeah, we left. you got us. fighting 4 skilled alliances, from 3 different sides, and we fell. don't get me wrong, you're not wrong, we aren't the same exact group we used to be, but we're still good. and to act like we "get rimmed every world" is just dumb. clearly you don't know you're history, or you're new to the game. ugh typical liberal sheesh read a history book

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55855

rimmed every world? lol you're playing right? I joined TP in Rhodes. where they had one the previous server they played in. we thought - and literally- with about 45 players against the ENTIRE server, ALL battling us, and yet we still managed to get the top 3 wonders the quickest. we lost. how? necause the other alliances, spread through the world, merged and and totally cheated us. we were #1 in every position for almost every ranking position after the first few months. I can't even describe how many alliances we rimmed, the struggles we had, and the ultimate amount of we kicked. that was truly a fun server, and we killed everybody. everyone. so, after losing by a hair, we went to Helio. same game plan. kill everyone. and this time it didn't work out. which should be understandable as you all know, that's a rough life to live. and, yes, we paid that price. fighting Bwn/Gwn, fighting OS, Fighting TL, we simply didn't have the troop counts. Until even the rim alliances to our east had enough support we couldn't break their sieges. so yeah, we left. you got us. fighting 4 skilled alliances, from 3 different sides, and we fell. don't get me wrong, you're not wrong, we aren't the same exact group we used to be, but we're still good. and to act like we "get rimmed every world" is just dumb. clearly you don't know you're history, or you're new to the game. ugh typical liberal sheesh read a history book

Pandas suck, mark my words.

King Soos

Strategos
who are you?

DeletedUser36530

Pandas suck, mark my words.
LOL yes, they suck even more when they convince an entire server to team up on you, and then STILL win by a hair because they build wonders throught the rim, so you can't reach them & then merge them. and @King Soos I would say "who are you?" if somebody made me look like nothing but I crap talker.

DeletedUser55766

Dogs: SINK

53wzv6.png

DeletedUser45360

RIP Frosted Charms...

Leaders are quitting
Players are dying
Players trying to jump ship

It's sad to say to this, but it seems there time is up
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser14786

Hmm I seem to recall it takes a lot more than a few lost cities to kill an alliance. Unless something has changed?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
The Frosted alliance has about 430 more cities...

DeletedUser45360

Hmm I seem to recall it takes a lot more than a few lost cities to kill an alliance. Unless something has changed?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
The Frosted alliance has about 430 more cities...

430 cities? I doubt.

You are constantly having to kick your members to make the stats look pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.