Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55855

We got schooled by Semper and important players left, because we realized that we would have no future over here. I am not embarrassed to admit that we found our Master.

amount of sheer german sarcasm and humor is almost unbelievable

hmm i guess there is still 1 funny guy in germany ;)

Aethilla

Phrourach
LOL yes, they suck even more when they convince an entire server to team up on you, and then STILL win by a hair because they build wonders throught the rim, so you can't reach them & then merge them. and @King Soos I would say "who are you?" if somebody made me look like nothing but I crap talker.

Since when has O54 been the rim? Pandas 7 wonders were all in O54 in Rhodes
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif

DeletedUser49993

I want to say thank you to semper for showing merci in our last fight. We did all we could but still, we hadnt had a chance. It always nice to see if you loose against a honorable and honest opponent. No spam, no cocky comments and no masspacting. Keep going

DeletedUser41096

If we are thanking people, I would like to thank the 4 players from FC who have already ghosted/quit (Including their founder) since we started our war just 4 days ago to save us time so we can speed this war along.

FYI, heres an interesting stat for you.

Cities lost before the JFL war started, TOTAL: 1 (4 WEEK period)

022.png

Cities lost AFTER the JFL war started, TOTAL: 11 (4 DAY period)

024.png 023.png

FYI, there are 3 more cities that should be on that list (making the total 14) but they kicked a player to avoid it.

C

DeletedUser36570

Since when has O54 been the rim? Pandas 7 wonders were all in O54 in Rhodes
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif
Guess it is coming from somebody who doesn't know where 54 is, lol.

But then we have comments from people who haven't played Rhodes at all or hiding under other igns so anything goes.
It is always easier to blame somebody else for the loss than to congratulate the winners on winning the world. Crazy Cowboy, your leadership could have fought more and not concede. That's what fighters are supposed to do, fight and not quit.

Pandas know who they are, how they played, and where our strength lies. Thank you for the best time, and thanks to all our enemies on all lessons/experience they provided. Without you, the world wouldn't be so interesting :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36530

Guess it is coming from somebody who doesn't know where 54 is, lol.

But then we have comments from people who haven't played Rhodes at all or hiding under other igns so anything goes.
It is always easier to blame somebody else for the loss than to congratulate the winners on winning the world. Crazy Cowboy, your leadership could have fought more and not concede. That's what fighters are supposed to do, fight and not quit.

Pandas know who they are, how they played, and where our strength lies. Thank you for the best time, and thanks to all our enemies on all lessons/experience they provided. Without you, the world wouldn't be so interesting :)
well actually some of those wonders were in 55, and we were near breaking them. we had founded a butt load of cities around their core/WW and were tearing crap up, getting ready to take them down. until the big merge, where they degraded them a level, and let another alliance start upgrading them. our leadership did just fine. bnut who do you think is going to have more resources, 45 great fighters, or 400 noobs with a whole hell more cities? we had people around the clock watching for those degrades to happen, but it was impossible. so, when the final wonders were built in 54, we tried breaking them. but it was too late. they were crowned victors, and many people left due to lack of care for wonders and RL. we didn't give up until it was clear we were destined to crumble.

DeletedUser36530

Hello people its your lucky day! I will write a top 12 lol. I will do my best to be unbiased, as hard as that usually is. Also please note I am not exactly aware of all wars/ diplomatic relations, so if I get something totally wrong don't hate, for a have forewarned my ignorance! PLEASE NOTE ocean 55 to me is like the middle east, I don't really know wth is happening I just know there's a lot of teams trying to kill eachother. (Note everything here is my personal opinion, nothing here is related to TP, our leadership, or anyone else.So if I piss you off, its me talking not TP)
1. Semper Fi/Semper Paratus
Well, I like the name. Also ranked #1 in fighters so I guess you could say they aren't complete simmers. this alliance is fighting all 3 other relative alliances in its ocean, 45. currently beating two of them by a pretty good lead. the other however, Poodle, I don't believe there has actually been any cq going on between the two, more just barking on externals. this group seems to be invading 55 as well. Given the location, and number of cities in this ocean I would say it's probably one of their only options. This could drag them into more wars than they want, being so in-the-middle- of a lot of territory. winning its battles in 55 however this alliance seems to be pretty strong. They have been hated on in externals for some merge I guess, but haters can hate, that doesn't mean this team will sink. from what Grepolife has shown me this team looks like its a solid one. I think given the location in 55 though they will need some form of diplo, as they are surrounded, and have a lot of good teams to their north, north east and east. for now, SWIM
2. Vanguard/outcast Vanguard

Pacted with JFL, DOK, golden. only war is with TP. now this may be biased so sorry. personally however, I think this team and its only enemy have no reason to fight other than having cities semi near eachother. to move into TP position I think would be pointless for this team, and vise versa. I think a war with JFL would make more sense and give these guys a better position. Slightly losing their war against TP, again, positioning just doesn't really make all that much sense. FLOAT
3. =Terror=/=Horror=

Well with cities lost to Semper, War of kings, Phantom nights, And Frosted charms (all the alliances that surround this team) I'm going to say these guys don't look too hot. have lost cities to every alliance near it. doesn't help they are completely surrounded. GREAT diplo is their only way out, but I think people would rather have FOOD. I'm sorry guys, SINK
4. Just For Laughs

Ranked #4 in overall fighters. with only 21 players this team has shown to do great things. It also show how much gold is being spent, not a bad thing, so don't yell at me Charlie. This team knows how to take a city. Very small, elite, and does NOT like to lose. Allied with Vanguard, and currently hitting FC. winning that war, 7-3 I believe. Already scared away drunken alcoholics, right? As well as the MRA from the start of the world. been accused to have spies though, which if true, is just plain sad and pathetic. They started a war with FC due to an argument on externals which I personally find as a bad move. FC territory just doesn't really benefit them, and I think eating Vanguard would have been a much better choice. however this is there situation. I don't really know of any other diplomacy for this alliance. Charlie has a reputation of being a bad leader and hated by most, he uses a lot of fear mongering and fake propaganda on externals to demoralize alliances, and to discredit his enemies. As much hate as he gets for this, including from myself, it's honestly pretty smart. He can take 2 cities from an alliance and have the whole world think that alliance is dead, which is annoying but is smart. He's very good, uses lots of gold and lives the perfect lifestyle for this game. ALWAYS on it appears. Also has reputation for leaving, even when he's winning, lol. Although I don't blame him, I like the beginning of worlds more, too. Anywho seems to be doing great so far, SWIM
5. Phantom Knights/ Phantom Knights.

I really have no clue who this alliance is other than positioning and cq's from grepolife so sorry if I'm wrong about anything. Have taken some cities from =horror= but lost some to super pink death star or whatever. personally I think these guys have a GREAT position, if they can catch up in their war with SPDS, I think these guys can thrive with some diplo. Because of location, SWIM
6. Frosted Charms

started off really well, taking cities from lots of alliances with ease. Even managed to snag a couple from DOK. however this alliance has found itself in a war with JFL, which can prove to be very deadly. so far, losing. not by much however. Will be interesting to see how exactly this war goes down. If members stay loyal I think they will survive with some good diplo, with no or bad diplo, or disloyal members they will shatter like glass with Charlie on the prowl. FLOAT
7. ThePlague

my alliance
8. Dokkaebi
Well these guys are HEAVY golders, let me tell ya. I don't even understand how you have the resources to gold the amount of troops these guys do. Like damn, can y'all get me a job? because I know y'all makin $$$$. Pacted with Golden & Vanguard to try and bring down TP. currently beating TP 5-0 but TP is winning its allies, so interesting match so far. stuck between TP and FC, I guess this alliance just depends. I also hear from a lot of people they are botters, they seem to typically have very well timed stuff, but nothing I would accuse botting, so far anyway. So, FLOAT
9. War of Kings

Currently getting eaten by SPDS. Losing against the rest of the alliances surrounding it. I don't see these guys lasting long. The best players will eventually move on to another good alliance and the rest will be eaten alive. Terrible position, and no good diplo it seems. SINK
10. Grepo alcoholics

Already got beat out of 54 by JFL I believe, has decided to relocate like an entire ocean south. Terrible plan in my mind, they now occupy the rim of two oceans, I really don't know much about them other than this. Losing some cities to Phantom knights which means their new location may not work out very well either. Sorry, SINK
11. Golden

Allied with Vanguard and DOK fighting TP, but losing 0-9 and running out of troops quickly it appears. biased SINK
12. Super Pink Death Star

This small alliance seems to have eaten everything its hunted. However I do see multiple players have left it a few weeks ago? Not really sure. Very small, with only 19 players. However grepolife seems to be in your favor. Also, a great location. Great location, they're winning every war, SWIM

DeletedUser30931

Sounds like someone is flirting with Charlie
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

You couldn't be more wrong about Grepo Alcoholics, but only time will tell what we have in store :) Both Charlie and I think we will win, but what we all know is he will flame out and ghost before his points ever start to matter. And all players who have betrayed their alliances for him will be outcasted from their oceans. I, on the other hand, will still be here a year from now just laughing at how people honestly believe they can lack honour and win at a game this long.

Just for Laughs, enjoy your standings for now, because your reputation will garner the entire server against you. Because that's entirely what your alliance is: just a laugh and just a joke.

DeletedUser36530

Sounds like someone is flirting with Charlie
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

You couldn't be more wrong about Grepo Alcoholics, but only time will tell what we have in store :) Both Charlie and I think we will win, but what we all know is he will flame out and ghost before his points ever start to matter. And all players who have betrayed their alliances for him will be outcasted from their oceans. I, on the other hand, will still be here a year from now just laughing at how people honestly believe they can lack honour and win at a game this long.

Just for Laughs, enjoy your standings for now, because your reputation will garner the entire server against you. Because that's entirely what your alliance is: just a laugh and just a joke.
who are you in-game? and no, definitely not. I do not like Charlie. I think he's arrogant, a terrible leader, and a spammer. I was simply so nice because I was trying not to let my personal beliefs for him show. I think he'll quit, and his players will fall as well. I think eventually this server will get tired of him too, after all he has no problem fighting any ally that doubts him. but, for now, he IS winning his wars. and Grepo alcoholics I really know NOTHING about them other than I thought a long time ago I read in externals Charlie fought them, as grepolife shows. idk how they'll do with their move into 65/55 but SO FAR they seem to be losing cities. Prove my post wrong, I got nothing against them :)

DeletedUser30931

Unlike others, I do not divulge plans, but I assure you the geography will make sense come just a month to two. This game isn't just about numbers. It's about being honourable and having dedication, too. These are the two missing variables of Charlie-boy, and for this lacking, he will learn a valuable lesson in life, too. The good fight always wins in the long term.

DeletedUser55701

Hello people its your lucky day! I will write a top 12 lol. I will do my best to be unbiased, as hard as that usually is. Also please note I am not exactly aware of all wars/ diplomatic relations, so if I get something totally wrong don't hate, for a have forewarned my ignorance! PLEASE NOTE ocean 55 to me is like the middle east, I don't really know wth is happening I just know there's a lot of teams trying to kill eachother. (Note everything here is my personal opinion, nothing here is related to TP, our leadership, or anyone else.So if I piss you off, its me talking not TP)
Well, I like the name. Also ranked #1 in fighters so I guess you could say they aren't complete simmers. this alliance is fighting all 3 other relative alliances in its ocean, 45. currently beating two of them by a pretty good lead. the other however, Poodle, I don't believe there has actually been any cq going on between the two, more just barking on externals. this group seems to be invading 55 as well. Given the location, and number of cities in this ocean I would say it's probably one of their only options. This could drag them into more wars than they want, being so in-the-middle- of a lot of territory. winning its battles in 55 however this alliance seems to be pretty strong. They have been hated on in externals for some merge I guess, but haters can hate, that doesn't mean this team will sink. from what Grepolife has shown me this team looks like its a solid one. I think given the location in 55 though they will need some form of diplo, as they are surrounded, and have a lot of good teams to their north, north east and east. for now, SWIM

Pacted with JFL, DOK, golden. only war is with TP. now this may be biased so sorry. personally however, I think this team and its only enemy have no reason to fight other than having cities semi near eachother. to move into TP position I think would be pointless for this team, and vise versa. I think a war with JFL would make more sense and give these guys a better position. Slightly losing their war against TP, again, positioning just doesn't really make all that much sense. FLOAT
3. =Terror=/=Horror=

Well with cities lost to Semper, War of kings, Phantom nights, And Frosted charms (all the alliances that surround this team) I'm going to say these guys don't look too hot. have lost cities to every alliance near it. doesn't help they are completely surrounded. GREAT diplo is their only way out, but I think people would rather have FOOD. I'm sorry guys, SINK
4. Just For Laughs

Ranked #4 in overall fighters. with only 21 players this team has shown to do great things. It also show how much gold is being spent, not a bad thing, so don't yell at me Charlie. This team knows how to take a city. Very small, elite, and does NOT like to lose. Allied with Vanguard, and currently hitting FC. winning that war, 7-3 I believe. Already scared away drunken alcoholics, right? As well as the MRA from the start of the world. been accused to have spies though, which if true, is just plain sad and pathetic. They started a war with FC due to an argument on externals which I personally find as a bad move. FC territory just doesn't really benefit them, and I think eating Vanguard would have been a much better choice. however this is there situation. I don't really know of any other diplomacy for this alliance. Charlie has a reputation of being a bad leader and hated by most, he uses a lot of fear mongering and fake propaganda on externals to demoralize alliances, and to discredit his enemies. As much hate as he gets for this, including from myself, it's honestly pretty smart. He can take 2 cities from an alliance and have the whole world think that alliance is dead, which is annoying but is smart. He's very good, uses lots of gold and lives the perfect lifestyle for this game. ALWAYS on it appears. Also has reputation for leaving, even when he's winning, lol. Although I don't blame him, I like the beginning of worlds more, too. Anywho seems to be doing great so far, SWIM

I really have no clue who this alliance is other than positioning and cq's from grepolife so sorry if I'm wrong about anything. Have taken some cities from =horror= but lost some to super pink death star or whatever. personally I think these guys have a GREAT position, if they can catch up in their war with SPDS, I think these guys can thrive with some diplo. Because of location, SWIM
6. Frosted Charms

started off really well, taking cities from lots of alliances with ease. Even managed to snag a couple from DOK. however this alliance has found itself in a war with JFL, which can prove to be very deadly. so far, losing. not by much however. Will be interesting to see how exactly this war goes down. If members stay loyal I think they will survive with some good diplo, with no or bad diplo, or disloyal members they will shatter like glass with Charlie on the prowl. FLOAT
7. ThePlague

my alliance
8. Dokkaebi
Well these guys are HEAVY golders, let me tell ya. I don't even understand how you have the resources to gold the amount of troops these guys do. Like damn, can y'all get me a job? because I know y'all makin $$$$. Pacted with Golden & Vanguard to try and bring down TP. currently beating TP 5-0 but TP is winning its allies, so interesting match so far. stuck between TP and FC, I guess this alliance just depends. I also hear from a lot of people they are botters, they seem to typically have very well timed stuff, but nothing I would accuse botting, so far anyway. So, FLOAT
9. War of Kings

Currently getting eaten by SPDS. Losing against the rest of the alliances surrounding it. I don't see these guys lasting long. The best players will eventually move on to another good alliance and the rest will be eaten alive. Terrible position, and no good diplo it seems. SINK
10. Grepo alcoholics

Already got beat out of 54 by JFL I believe, has decided to relocate like an entire ocean south. Terrible plan in my mind, they now occupy the rim of two oceans, I really don't know much about them other than this. Losing some cities to Phantom knights which means their new location may not work out very well either. Sorry, SINK
11. Golden

Allied with Vanguard and DOK fighting TP, but losing 0-9 and running out of troops quickly it appears. biased SINK

This small alliance seems to have eaten everything its hunted. However I do see multiple players have left it a few weeks ago? Not really sure. Very small, with only 19 players. However grepolife seems to be in your favor. Also, a great location. Great location, they're winning every war, SWIM

Nice one @crazy cowboy
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser41096

3. =Terror=/=Horror=

4. Just For Laughs

6. Frosted Charms

7. ThePlague

my alliance
8. Dokkaebi
9. War of Kings

10. Grepo alcoholics

11. Golden

Christ this man puts effort into a top 12 and I get 6x the amount of likes he gets for posting a picture of my dog, EXTERNALS BABY

DeletedUser36530

Christ this man puts effort into a top 12 and I get 6x the amount of likes he gets for posting a picture of my dog, EXTERNALS BABY
it's okay, when I think of Grepo externals I'm not too concerned about "likes" lol

DeletedUser55876

All loses besides 1 to Semper are on players that went MIA. Sad world we live in
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.