Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55701

The cuddling in 45 is atrocious, wonder why semper didn't simply download garden scapes, or Sims?

Semper P. You fools are not going to ever join the ranks of S. FI. Your days are numbered. You will be consumed come WW hour and you don't want to give up those precious castles you built all server long.

Addicts, aka semper 3.0 & Civitas 4.0 all burgers no angus
Hey, Good points there. Continue the good work and do a Top 12

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55889

Whatever others have said, ghosting is not cool, even if it happens to the team I'm fighting. Hopefully no more nasty surprises like that, just ruins the world and potential wars tbh

DeletedUser41656

Whatever others have said, ghosting is not cool, even if it happens to the team I'm fighting. Hopefully no more nasty surprises like that, just ruins the world and potential wars tbh
Honestly, did you ever expect anything else from poodle group, based on their history ?

DeletedUser55855

yes, if he comes back and doesn't quit 7 days later, I will give you 5k gold

better get charlie to help you get that money, cuz you spent your piggy bank on spamming frosted and barely surviving while they were rimming your butt, and FYI, you lost the bet because im back on the 6th afternoon so prepare to pay up.

DeletedUser55855

im just amazed how easy semper had it this world, taking 2-3 cities from other alliances in 45 then immediately following up with " come on lets merge your top players in semper"

your leader did it 3 times, and only god knows how many times he asked Frosted the same line without even taking cities from them being cuddly and whatnot.

its pretty sad to see real teams who actually have been fighting alliances similar to their size or stronger than them entire world so far and compare it to some that barely had any wars ups.. my bad.. did not have any wars.. with 100% certainty im gonna say this.. in last 2 years of so since gold became a huge factor in this game i havent seen a worse no.1 ranked team than semper, barely 10 solid players rest simming or easy enough to take cities by any alliance their size(membership wise) that would be willing to fight, doubt they would last a month in war with someone who had the balls to do that.

killa ghosted because semper was unable to provide any sign of real teamwork/organization towards their offensive in war against poodles, their main and only tactic was spam and such the fun was sucked out of the game, because if people these days are unable to land a cs or fight someone they will spam until they catch stuff/catch player off then siege one or two cities, but hey... when they catch someone off or clear his offense then we arent cheaters, but when they fail 10+ colony ships on single city in 1 day because we know how much they such vs active/online players they call us cheaters.

and to those that think i went to VM because of the "hard times" we had "hard times" for weeks fighting semper directly, sharing islands and dealing with the spam, only reason we started losing cities was because i was unable to offer any attacks/backsnipes as VM was on which was turned on 2 days prior to anything important happening, and il be back on the 6th september as soon as i finish my final exam, and i wont lose any cities to these noobs but i dont care if i quit 5 days , 10 days or 15 days after i cancel my VM, because this game is no longer fun because of people like semper who arent capable of fighting anyone real and active, only cities they can take are from alliances Civits and The Protectorate ( formerly known as whats left of us, and before that Honor and Power who's top players merged into Semper after losing 3 cities so hooray )

DeletedUser55850

im just amazed how easy semper had it this world, taking 2-3 cities from other alliances in 45 then immediately following up with " come on lets merge your top players in semper"

your leader did it 3 times, and only god knows how many times he asked Frosted the same line without even taking cities from them being cuddly and whatnot.

its pretty sad to see real teams who actually have been fighting alliances similar to their size or stronger than them entire world so far and compare it to some that barely had any wars ups.. my bad.. did not have any wars.. with 100% certainty im gonna say this.. in last 2 years of so since gold became a huge factor in this game i havent seen a worse no.1 ranked team than semper, barely 10 solid players rest simming or easy enough to take cities by any alliance their size(membership wise) that would be willing to fight, doubt they would last a month in war with someone who had the balls to do that.

killa ghosted because semper was unable to provide any sign of real teamwork/organization towards their offensive in war against poodles, their main and only tactic was spam and such the fun was sucked out of the game, because if people these days are unable to land a cs or fight someone they will spam until they catch stuff/catch player off then siege one or two cities, but hey... when they catch someone off or clear his offense then we arent cheaters, but when they fail 10+ colony ships on single city in 1 day because we know how much they such vs active/online players they call us cheaters.

and to those that think i went to VM because of the "hard times" we had "hard times" for weeks fighting semper directly, sharing islands and dealing with the spam, only reason we started losing cities was because i was unable to offer any attacks/backsnipes as VM was on which was turned on 2 days prior to anything important happening, and il be back on the 6th september as soon as i finish my final exam, and i wont lose any cities to these noobs but i dont care if i quit 5 days , 10 days or 15 days after i cancel my VM, because this game is no longer fun because of people like semper who arent capable of fighting anyone real and active, only cities they can take are from alliances Civits and The Protectorate ( formerly known as whats left of us, and before that Honor and Power who's top players merged into Semper after losing 3 cities so hooray )

Thank you Filip for your kind words. I appreciate ... your madness
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Maybe it's time to visit a doctor, my friend. Your frustrations became even bigger than in the begining of this world.

I have an ideea
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
. You should do a new PNP, the last one made my night. I really enjoyed to laugh
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser55855

Thank you Filip for your kind words. I appreciate ... your madness

Maybe it's time to visit a doctor, my friend. Your frustrations became even bigger than in the begining of this world.

I have an ideea
smiley_emoticons_idea2.gif
. You should do a new PNP, the last one made my night. I really enjoyed to laugh
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

madness? please tell everyone that is not exactly how the world went down, because we are pretty sure you even ordered your ally members to spam us as it was your "official spam OP war" because that would pretty much explain why your 15-30k players from 2nd wing started sending 1 ls attacks all day long... to like 6-8 of us

i just hope that in dear time.. you guys actually find an ally that kicks your butt because of how you run things and trying to steal my world strategies and then trying to make them yours is pathetic to say the least, even the dregs in your ally that used to be name changers know it because you dont know how to run siege breaks hence why so many.. uops.. all your siege break attempts failed.

DeletedUser55850

madness? please tell everyone that is not exactly how the world went down, because we are pretty sure you even ordered your ally members to spam us as it was your "official spam OP war" because that would pretty much explain why your 15-30k players from 2nd wing started sending 1 ls attacks all day long... to like 6-8 of us

i just hope that in dear time.. you guys actually find an ally that kicks your butt because of how you run things and trying to steal my world strategies and then trying to make them yours is pathetic to say the least, even the dregs in your ally that used to be name changers know it because you dont know how to run siege breaks hence why so many.. uops.. all your siege break attempts failed.
You should return to study, I heard you have an exam on 6th.

I have learned nothing from you. Don't be silly and think you invented this game, because in this moment, how you write here in externals crying because top players chosed Semper and not you, it's just pathetic.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

Now I really lost my last respect for you. I know now why you have many haters than PG or Charlie. That's why you lost in a pathetic way Heliopolis. Next time you join a server, with another name ofc like you always do, please try to simply accept that you can fail. I know that you will lower your frustrations then.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser55855

I have learned nothing from you. Don't be silly and think you invented this game, because in this moment, how you write here in externals crying because top players chosed Semper and not you, it's just pathetic.

Now I really lost my last respect for you. I know now why you have many haters than PG or Charlie. That's why you lost in a pathetic way Heliopolis. Next time you join a server, with another name ofc like you always do, please try to simply accept that you can fail. I know that you will lower your frustrations then.

now i know that you are... no wonder you suck at this game you basically spent 1 month or a bit less in Helio in my ally and coppied everything that we did as ally and even brought worst simmers from name changers here, of course.. you asked everyone to join your lil premade here but no real fighter wanted to because they know how big of a joke you are, and you still failed at most important parts of having "a lot of LS to break anyones siege" and we still took cities from your alliance directly because i know very well how to go around MY OWN TACTICS, reason i lost in Helio has nothing to do with this and all to do with how many drama queens were in the ally tying to play their own game instead of playing it like a team pretty much the same thing most of your members are doing here, playing sim city lol

thats funny you talking about respect.. cuz i never had any for you, because all you did was eat easy cities or internals, you dont do anything, you dont even fight anyone real because you expect others to carry your noob butt while you sim and eat easy stuff :)

alright lets talk a bit about "failing" please explain to me how many cities did you or your team mates take from Killa? how many times did they actually land a CS ? so he ghosted because you are so good team that he cant fight? woaaah excuse me Mr Pro.. my bad.. we might as well quit now before hobs dead cs's go into triple digits...

DeletedUser55850

now i know that you are ... no wonder you suck at this game you basically spent 1 month or a bit less in Helio in my ally and coppied everything that we did as ally and even brought worst simmers from name changers here, of course.. you asked everyone to join your lil premade here but no real fighter wanted to because they know how big of a joke you are, and you still failed at most important parts of having "a lot of LS to break anyones siege" and we still took cities from your alliance directly because i know very well how to go around MY OWN TACTICS, reason i lost in Helio has nothing to do with this and all to do with how many drama queens were in the ally tying to play their own game instead of playing it like a team pretty much the same thing most of your members are doing here, playing sim city lol

thats funny you talking about respect.. cuz i never had any for you, because all you did was eat easy cities or internals, you dont do anything, you dont even fight anyone real because you expect others to carry your noob butt while you sim and eat easy stuff :)

alright lets talk a bit about "failing" please explain to me how many cities did you or your team mates take from Killa? how many times did they actually land a CS ? so he ghosted because you are so good team that he cant fight? woaaah excuse me Mr Pro.. my bad.. we might as well quit now before hobs dead cs's go into triple digits...
Shhhh, be calm, you can make a heart attack. Haters gonna hate.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

You lost Heliopolis because Jhaeros left you alone because you're a pathetic leader and he thought he could do it better than you (No offence for him, but no one can do a worst job than you), even so I regert my decision not joining them and I think anyone who didn't left you for them. I lost my interest in Heli when Jhaeros left you after some days since I joined.

It's not your OWN TACTICS lol, if you take credits for strategies from that many servers, you must be or not a very clever man (because these strategies were used in so many servers) or you must be mad. In my opinion, you are both of them, but don't listen to me, "Haters gonna hate".
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

DeletedUser55701

We are fighting Promiscuos Poodles, Terror/Horror and every other alliance in O45(if it is worth mentioning)
1.PNG
(membership wise ^^)
P.S Balls/No Balls is not our fault.

killa ghosted because semper was unable to provide any sign of real teamwork/organization towards their offensive in war against poodles,
What is wrong with you? A set of players from your team left you, You blamed us for it. One of your best player ghost, You blame us for it. All we did with Addicts was sit back and watch you fight it out while we took more cities in our ocean.
As the saying goes, "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake".

when they catch someone off or clear his offense then we arent cheaters, but when they fail 10+ colony ships on single city in 1 day because we know how much they such vs active/online players they call us cheaters.
When we clear your player's OLU along with militias, It sure raised a lot of questions. We also had the same player back snipe our CS with 400 birs.

this game is no longer fun because of people like semper who arent capable of fighting anyone real and active, only cities they can take are from alliances Civits and The Protectorate ( formerly known as whats left of us, and before that Honor and Power who's top players merged into Semper after losing 3 cities so hooray )
Again, Simply blame us for everything.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser49993

Bruh you asked boze to join us and spy for you. Doesnt that say enough of your way to play the game? Its simply embarrassing and ridiculous. You only start wars after taking enemies top players. You asked Frosted already to merge into you. You guys started a spam op against us for no reason. Shall i continue?

Btw it wasnt us that started to be cocky . In fact it was you guys. We only reacted.

DeletedUser55766

"

That is amazing!
We do not even need an Op vs you.
We can easily play slowly but surely!
Now sit down!

DeletedUser49993

We are fighting Promiscuos Poodles, Terror/Horror and every other alliance in O45(if it is worth mentioning)
View attachment 12889
(membership wise ^^)
P.S Balls/No Balls is not our fault.
Oh come on mate. Pls dont be hypocritical. Your winning fair enought. But Balls?
Let me summarize. First war against Extremmely Flamable. What did you guys do? Took their top players.
Second war against Honor and Power. What did you guys do? Took their top players.
Third war against Poodles. Trying to get spys in the alliance, trying to form coalition with 300k Alliances against poodles, Founding in our core, Spam Op etc etc.
Fourth war against Terror. What did you guys do? Took there top players and destroyed the core completly.

And dont call this against Terror a war. Or why was half of your team founding in our core? Because the war against Terror is soo intense?

Status
Not open for further replies.