Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyropirate

Chiliarch
I say this again, ET and H&G were massive MRAs with the top players being good and the rest being god awful. I'm not even going to spend a lot of time telling you this.

I know you say you would stay with your team, no matter what, because your integrity is massively high, as you like to say it is, but I decided I don't want to stay in a team that does not help one another and does not listen to leadership. Maybe you've never been in an MRA, but things don't exactly work well over there. As the saying goes, the Captain goes down with the ship, but I imagine many captains say that whilst their ship is afloat.
The fact you're talking about that after it happened over a month ago and linking that to the fact you are losing the 'war' is comical. Grow up, the world is mean and ugly, and things don't always go your way.

Im just a simmer but how was EF a MRA?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55855

Im just a simmer but how was EF a MRA?

they were not, they took a city of Semper in early days of the war, then top 3 players jumped ship for a day or so, saw the situation and organization was utter crap and went back to EF, then some newbs in EF lost 2 or 3 cities and top 5-10 merged into semper and then top ex EF player ghosted/quit in semper few days later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.