Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
They're saying they will on the external forum so it simply must be the case.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

You know what they say, you can't put anything on the internet that isn't true

You bounce from one alliance to the other getting kicked, getting rimmed. Coming back to do it all again. True Fear is done with you, and you still can't take it. Go stalk someone else man.

What's the point anyway, you get ejected from every server. Maybe grepo just isnt your game. You should try minecraft, it's a good game for kids.
Only alliance I left was True fear, I have never been kicked nor rimmed either so that's false. I can very well take you all being done with me, why do you think I left you in 105? I was done with you, not the other way around. As for the stalking part you can't be serious lol. I gave my opinion on TF, while there were others responding and starting this argument, just because I give my opinion, without the intend of trashing you as an alliance, does not mean I stalk you or your alliance full of noobs. Only thing I will be stalking about your alliance is the city loss.

And just because you leave every server because you can't win doesn't mean I get ejected, I play out every server and never been "ejected" like you say. Grepo is indeed my game because I play how it's supposed to be played, when is the last time you broke top 100 fighters and didn't pact or merge? You should play Sims, it's a good game for simmers people who want lots of friends
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Only alliance I left was True fear, I have never been kicked nor rimmed either so that's false. I can very well take you all being done with me, why do you think I left you in 105? I was done with you, not the other way around. As for the stalking part you can't be serious lol. I gave my opinion on TF, while there were others responding and starting this argument, just because I give my opinion, without the intend of trashing you as an alliance, does not mean I stalk you or your alliance full of noobs. Only thing I will be stalking about your alliance is the city loss.

And just because you leave every server because you can't win doesn't mean I get ejected, I play out every server and never been "ejected" like you say. Grepo is indeed my game because I play how it's supposed to be played, when is the last time you broke top 100 fighters and didn't pact or merge? You should play Sims, it's a good game for simmers people who want lots of friends
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

ooooo that's not true. we kicked you on 99 after you joined us cause you was trashhhhhhhh. no one likes and internet liar mr. bucks

ooooo that's not true. we kicked you on 99 after you joined us cause you was trashhhhhhhh. no one likes and internet liar mr. bucks
You kicked me because I was trash? You kicked me because I did not feel like posting 60 attack reports while in class. You kicked me because your pact did not want me in your alliance and you listened to them. I gave all info needed and you lied that I did not give any info did not build wall this and that while I did. You don't have to lie it's okay

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55665

@20Bucks, stop being so salty young man, face the facts, you are an angry little boy who has some deep rooted issues that you have to acknowledge and fix. From what i've seen, you don't know how to make friends and when people try to help you, you bite their hand. Take a break, relax and get yourself together.

@20Bucks, stop being so salty young man, face the facts, you are an angry little boy who has some deep rooted issues that you have to acknowledge and fix. From what i've seen, you don't know how to make friends and when people try to help you, you bite their hand. Take a break, relax and get yourself together.
Just because I am responding your friends makes me salty? And we going back to the personal insults, "I don't know how to respond so let's attack him personally"... Why join the argument if you're going to post stuff like this.
About that helping thing it sounds alot like TF actually, whenever I tried to help them with defending they all get mad said I knew it all while it was litterally just the basics they did not know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

who do irrelevant alliances bring they drama between they trash players on the forum.. if you dont talk on discord dont none of us care

DeletedUser54993

Please stop true fear you didnt do anything in any server so please stop talking here like you will do better here and play
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser54993

TS was not a premade was a team made in first 2 weeks and still better than your 5 years premade
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser41523

As much as I love the history lessons here, find each other's grindr's and get a room so we can get back to the top 12.

DeletedUser14786

In other news, VG is founding en masse around FAIL. I guess if you can't take cities from players who are online...

Speaking of which, if I was a major alliance in or around o54 looking looking to knock down a large threat... VG has a lot of biremes tied up in o44 at the moment and they'll probably be stuck there for a few days. Just thought I'd leave that out there
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser14167

In other news, VG is founding en masse around FAIL. I guess if you can't take cities from players who are online...

Speaking of which, if I was a major alliance in or around o54 looking looking to knock down a large threat... VG has a lot of biremes tied up in o44 at the moment and they'll probably be stuck there for a few days. Just thought I'd leave that out there
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

ahahaha some of these hugging alliances and their methods... so pathetic.

shall i make a top 12?