Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser36697

I must have missed something in the top 12,
How much does each position pay to the leaders and do the troops get a cut of the rewards?
There is nothing tangible to-win..
so what is with the drama and somewhat demeaning comments from the offended alliance..
Man/Woman up and prove the writer wrong.. otherwise quit your whining ....you deserve what was written or change the stats and get a better write up..
better to be thought a silent fool than make the case for folks
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
We recently received notifications from players that Skud and others have been contacting Thermopylae and have been attempting to poach players from our team, Because they fail to break us even with 5 alliances against 1...

Today Del2 and Rasken73 betrayed their team and fell for the snake oil sales pitch. These players are both amateur players and cowards that failed to support the team and were always selfish solo players while they were part of Thermo, I guess they will fit in there with the other 300 people. Everyone should know that they are not to be trusted. They will regret it when they realize that only 60 players could actually win here anyway and they were simply pawns for others benefit.

Wow..... failed to break you? Your BETTER players are finally fed up with you calling them pawns and food, tired of defending the "anyone and everyone" recruitment policy you guys have. But failed to break???? Thermo has been broken since the day it dropped, you saw to that.

To come out here and call someone like del2, someone who stuck by you to start here and on 108 a betrayer well, you are the fool then. If you want to be mad at someone for how this server turned out, just get up, go to the bathroom, and look at the gut in mirror, cause it's his fault bud

DeletedUser55773

2rp7b87.png

Maybe if you spent some of that time you're online dodging cats from attacks you could save yourself some money on building them up again

Wow..... failed to break you? Your BETTER players are finally fed up with you calling them pawns and food, tired of defending the "anyone and everyone" recruitment policy you guys have. But failed to break???? Thermo has been broken since the day it dropped, you saw to that.

To come out here and call someone like del2, someone who stuck by you to start here and on 108 a betrayer well, you are the fool then. If you want to be mad at someone for how this server turned out, just get up, go to the bathroom, and look at the gut in mirror, cause it's his fault bud
Oh yes ditching your alliance to join the enemies isnt something you people see as betrayal.
For you lot it must be normal.
No matter how bad it is jumping ships to your enemy is disgracefull and shows that you have no class or integrity.

When I do it its betrayal, spying, I shouldn't be trusted anywhere but when someone else does it its okay. True Fear ladies and gentleman!

Anyway, as long as you don't give away info and you have a good reason for leaving, like Del2 has, there's nothing wrong with it. It might suck having one of your biggest players leave, or even a small player. There's a reason why they left ;)

When I do it its betrayal, spying, I shouldn't be trusted anywhere but when someone else does it its okay. True Fear ladies and gentleman!

Anyway, as long as you don't give away info and you have a good reason for leaving, like Del2 has, there's nothing wrong with it. It might suck having one of your biggest players leave, or even a small player. There's a reason why they left ;)
yes to join your enemies really classy.

Shows what a player he really is.

Maybe you should look at the reasons why he left? It's pretty obvious but I guess you don't know yet.. Thermo is broken, they're getting slaughtered and soon will be no more. Better get out now while you can or sink with it..

Also, really?
9c6457fcb508a44e29426fdadccf5d58.png

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
New top 12 Please?

I figured I would give this a go: Le'ts preface this with a few things, namely I don't know everyone, so if I made a mistake, let me know, I can only go off what I see. I am also only going off the top 12 in game, sadly that means I can only review 9 teams at the moment.

1) confetti/guild of infidels/confetti overload family: Well I mean, how much do I really need to say here? They're slaughtering Thermo, and hats off to them to pushing them non-stop. They just about broken them now. On the other hand.... don't you guys have other things to do that recruit 2 massive teams? I just feel it would be super interesting if you guys split into two distinct sides. namely because, everyone is good! I would really like to see that. Definitely SWIM

2) VELHA GUARDA: these guys have surprised me. Key tactics, good relationships and have kept them in the game long enough to see the #2 spot. I am curious how they will perform when testes, especially without night bonuses. I think they need to pick a core, a section, and hold it. They just look like a confetti branch at this point..... float for now

3) Sons Family: Gaining a strong position in o45, really only have avengers to contend with, then they can really push some of these larger alliances with ease. SWIM

4) The Blame Game: Things are getting shaky based on the map. I feel that confetti is putting the moves on them by trying to corner them, mainly through use of the guild branch. They definitely have some strong players, but their hold on o55 is shrinking, I wonder how they will adapt? FLOAT until I see what they do vs confetti

5) FAIL: made a strong move to control o44 with the novus tempest merge, however.... some of the novus players are with the confetti family now. Does this make them friend, or foes? time will tell. Skirmishes with VG are beginning, and I think a strong push onto VG islands should give them the edge. I feel VG is much to spread out to be a proper opponent for now. I feel if they keep confetti from expanding into 44 and push VG they will be a good spot. FLOAT until I see what they do with that scenario

6) Thermo Family: SINK

7) Avengers: I don't know much about these guys, but I do love their coat of arms. I can hear the Marvel opening music play when I look at it. I am unsure of their position, but If they can get support from other top teams, they should be able to cause sons some damage and troubles. if not, they will likely get pushed by larger teams while sons hits them FLOAT for now

8) True Fear Family: my team, so no judgement

9) Order and Chaos: never walk alone leftovers? I hope they do well, since most of the "top" NWA players joined sons. Even before anything happened. was a bad move on NWA I think. I don't think they'll last though, prove me wrong I guess? SINK

DeletedUser55961

When it comes down to it, most of the people in this world are going to become LOSERS, you can run but in the end you can’t hide, you are FOOD, especially if you are part of guilds or confetti overload.

Thermo have shown the most skilled gameplay and team work in the server, if we weren’t being constantly hit by almost 300 people we would be miles ahead of everyone by now, we came here with around 20 strong players, most of whom have showed class and Mastered the art of defending against the odds skilfully, it would be good to see how long anyone else would last in a 5v1.

It is easy to put us down when you can log one once or twice a day to send attacks out but don’t trash talk my team until you can show anywhere near the level of skill and teamwork our original guys have here. Top Fighters in the world.

Btw nuts weren’t you the one that was crying to us every day for help in istros and begging to merge into our group? Sorry but you didn’t meet the standard we require.

DeletedUser41523

If you were truly the best, you wouldn't have lost 100+ towns to the world already. You wouldn't have started in all 4 oceans. You wouldn't had needed "feeder" players to act as a meat shield. Fact is, Thermo isn't the best. They're not even good in this world.