Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser55741

When it comes down to it, most of the people in this world are going to become LOSERS, you can run but in the end you can’t hide, you are FOOD, especially if you are part of guilds or confetti overload.

Thermo have shown the most skilled gameplay and team work in the server, if we weren’t being constantly hit by almost 300 people we would be miles ahead of everyone by now, we came here with around 20 strong players, most of whom have showed class and Mastered the art of defending against the odds skilfully, it would be good to see how long anyone else would last in a 5v1.

It is easy to put us down when you can log one once or twice a day to send attacks out but don’t trash talk my team until you can show anywhere near the level of skill and teamwork our original guys have here. Top Fighters in the world.

Btw nuts weren’t you the one that was crying to us every day for help in istros and begging to merge into our group? Sorry but you didn’t meet the standard we require.
There is so much wrong with this I don't know where to begin. For one if I remember rightly Nuts was independent in 45 in istros geared up to fight Bloods until all hell went lose between you and Victrix than he couldn't fight a battle on his own but his people up until that point had been holding their own quite well and he formed a strong alliance between himself and the puppet master as you like to call him. Maybe after the world went to hades things changed but he's never stuck me as a player that would beg for anything.

Second, someone please point out where the skilled gameplay has been? Their leader tries to stuff his pants on the forum and be like look I'm bigger than everyone else, their players were deemed food by their own captain, people have been fleeing the SS CRIKI left right and centre because they don't want to go down with your ship. Loyal players have defected because the handling of the alliance was so poor and you are a glorified MRA. Yes your players have fought and held their own for three weeks bravo but now they're fleeing.

Third, you trashed talked your own team just as much as any of us when you refered to them as food. I mean we can be mean but you, you gave yourself that title. Top fighters in the world? No top defenders maybe because there has been no choice as their leader annoyed so many people before the gates even opened that they came out of BP with a giant hit me sign attached to their heads. Your top defenders are sick of carrying you and your food.

Your so called standards are people you can use and abuse to boost your own city count when hitting skilled players fails.

In summery maybe if you spent more time being diplomatic and less time being a grade a drain of oxygen your team wouldn't immediately come out with a kick me sign. Your poor leadership is what's caused your team to be such a mess not the other alliances hitting you. Not the players that have had enough of you and not the people on here that are sick of hearing you cry like a baby about poor little Criki's issues.

P.S. If you are going to attempt to match Erik in Ego win as many worlds as he has first. There are players on here that have more crowns than your entire team combined. Don't ever think you are the top of the food chain.

DeletedUser49104

I don't get this "3 against 1" thing, thermopylae, thermopylae II, mobius does not = 1 alliance? it equals 3 alliances with 164 players.
Im guessing you are referring to confetti, overload and infidels which according to my maths doesn't = 300 players (would be difficult with a 60 cap) it equals 112 players.

Now, im not great with maths, but i'm fairly sure 164 is a larger number than 112?

giphy.gif

DeletedUser55961

We have been fighting confetti/overload, TBG/guild then they brought ln avengers and never walk alone because they were too pathetic to beat us with 3 teams.

Nearly all of our players were new recruits From this server and we only picked up a couple of descent players on top of the 20 premade we came with so yeah it is 5vs1 And it’s an absolute embarrassment for all the leaders in the confetti group, I would be ashamed if I had to recruit and pact so much to beat a team with mostly new inexperienced players

I see guarding just wrote a load of nonsense, the only premade that left thermo was del2 and his words were that we have the best leadership around but the players are not listening to instructions and going solo, there is nothing I can do about that. Also check the alliance rankings Thermopylae are #1 fighters on the server.. we have around 15-20 people who are sinking all the offence of 5 alliances, yes our new players might jump ship or be semi-active but the heart of Thermopylae is the handful of masterfully skilled players who simply cannot be moved.

All the Mra and social clubs aren’t going to be so friendly once they all backstab each of the the end, confetti and TBG have already had a disagreement about the allocations for the final 60 player merge :D

this group of degenerates have spoiled this new kind of world from their hugging and sucking up.. it won’t end well for them. Maybe next time they should use some logic and play a fair game.

DeletedUser49104

Avengers and never walk alone? based in 45? (which would be useless as a pact to the group but i will go with it cos this is fun) now consolidated into one alliance of 46 members taking total members of the coalition to bring down thermo to 158... Just 142 to go, should get that in another 3/4 alliances?...

So you say only 20 of your 3 alliance 164 players are any good (unlucky you useless 144 guys that don't make the cut) so they are the only ones that count? is that to say that in you opinion all players in confetti, overload, infidels (and now avengers) are awesome and so all count to their total, i mean that's awfully nice of you but i think you're meant to boost your guys' egos? i mean i'm fairly sure that's how it works?

And of course you're top fighters! Your DBP is through the roof! that's what happens when an alliance takes a spanking

the players are not listening to instructions and going solo, there is nothing I can do about that.
P.S LOL! leadership right there!

DeletedUser55741

We have been fighting confetti/overload, TBG/guild then they brought ln avengers and never walk alone because they were too pathetic to beat us with 3 teams.

Nearly all of our players were new recruits From this server and we only picked up a couple of descent players on top of the 20 premade we came with so yeah it is 5vs1 And it’s an absolute embarrassment for all the leaders in the confetti group, I would be ashamed if I had to recruit and pact so much to beat a team with mostly new inexperienced players

I see guarding just wrote a load of nonsense, the only premade that left thermo was del2 and his words were that we have the best leadership around but the players are not listening to instructions and going solo, there is nothing I can do about that. Also check the alliance rankings Thermopylae are #1 fighters on the server.. we have around 15-20 people who are sinking all the offence of 5 alliances, yes our new players might jump ship or be semi-active but the heart of Thermopylae is the handful of masterfully skilled players who simply cannot be moved.

All the Mra and social clubs aren’t going to be so friendly once they all backstab each of the the end, confetti and TBG have already had a disagreement about the allocations for the final 60 player merge :D

this group of degenerates have spoiled this new kind of world from their hugging and sucking up.. it won’t end well for them. Maybe next time they should use some logic and play a fair game.
Mate you live in cloud cuku land, Confetti and TBG are seperate alliances you put TBG/Guild, again seperate and probably going to end up at odds further down the line. Your continous rewriting of current events is a fascinating spectical, have you ever thought of working for a tabloid newspaper? I hear the sun is hiring. .

The only person that needs to engage logic is you, your time has past Criki, your alliance is over. Hades be damned even one of your leaders just left you, or am I wrong that Sonja was a leader? I know Poop the puppet master well enough to know he isn't talking about merging with Confetti right now, his plans will probably be must more deviant. Stop making up useless propaganda, no one believes a word that comes from the Criki playbook of revisionist history anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get this "3 against 1" thing, thermopylae, thermopylae II, mobius does not = 1 alliance? it equals 3 alliances with 164 players.
Im guessing you are referring to confetti, overload and infidels which according to my maths doesn't = 300 players (would be difficult with a 60 cap) it equals 112 players.

Now, im not great with maths, but i'm fairly sure 164 is a larger number than 112?

giphy.gif
You missed the blame game but its understandable it pretty hard to keep track of that many allainces :wg:

DeletedUser49104

You missed the blame game but its understandable it pretty hard to keep track of that many allainces :wg:

Apologies! that's 217 of the 300 quoted spread across 6 alliance that was required to take down 20 of thermo (which i'm assuming you were not a part of as you have left them). sorry you didn't make the top 20 "masterfully skilled players" lol
kotek.gif

DeletedUser39822

For me this game is an escape, I typically forget about it when I log off........for some it appears to be a way of life and I hope that you do not log off and kick your dog. A lot of wasted energy here when we all know that no one will suddenly have an epiphany and see the others point of view and if they do they will never admit it thus continuing the tennis match.

1saaa

Strategos
i thought the purpose of this thread was to discuss the top 12 alliances in this world but now it looks more like an argument...

DeletedUser55741

i thought the purpose of this thread was to discuss the top 12 alliances in this world but now it looks more like an argument...
Welcome to the externals if we aren't arguing we aren't posting.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser56000

I am not trying to get involved with this conflict between all of you but I have to clear up one piece of misinformation that you have here. NWA has never gotten involved with your two alliances qualm. Never Walk Alone as most of you can tell was disbanded two nights ago. This was for reasons I do not wish to disclose as I will not speak ill of anyone but regardless it was disbanded. Avengers has completely went against the grain and your NAP that you held and attacked you in the wrong manner. But at the same time NWA was it's own alliance and never attacked or supported any actions against you.

Currently that alliance has split into 3 factions. The first bunch of them with myself and Matthigh held the most active/strong players and we joined Sons of Odin. A small faction joined Avengers and then the remainder had join into Order and Chaos which is a non factor. Again I have no interest and getting involved in this but wanted to clear the record.