Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser54360

Welcome back WG :)

Thanks just having a dabble for a couple of weeks while herself is away .

Getting a feel for Dominion and checking if LOTR crew have licked wounds long enough for us to do a world starting in January say.

All former proper quality nemesii , and I suppose Typhoo Tea and Dizzie Wizzy and other sundry pack breaking rats consider the gauntlet tossed down.. :eek:

I AM NOT BITTER

I CAN FORGIVE

I CAN BE THE BIGGER PERSON .

Excuse me folks I have to stop here as my nose has just mysteriously got a whole lot longer and I cant see to type ..:cool:

DeletedUser54339

Me?
37c3476b4860f0f5b8a60e25067bb978.png
Hell yhea brother! I golded multiple LS nukes and still have so much gold left!

Bucks is so poor he can't even pay attention :)

DeletedUser55741

So, it’s been just over two weeks, gonna try my best to be impartial as always. Whether or not I’m successful will be another thing I do have like 11,000 gold riding on this top 12 lol.
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

As always, all city takes are from the last 7 days and only counting other members of the top 12.

Thermo has obviously shrunk quite considerably the last few days city takes for thermo do include the sister alliances although I’m unsure if they still have sisters or if other groups have gone off on their own so currently I just have Thermo down on its own but if I can confirm the sister’s existence I will of course edit and add them in. Furthermore, there are two alliances Order & Chaos Kleos and Sons of Apollo that could fit as sisters to Order and Chaos and Sons of Odin respectively, but I have not been able to confirm that, so I haven’t added them to this list either. Also, I will be posting maps from the last top 12 as well as this one so we can compare the changes in two weeks.

Not to forget a lot of new wars are developing now that Thermo are no longer the primary target, not to mention the new coalition building between Fail, Sons and VG – might be forgetting someone there, so yes, I’m aware this week marks the dawn of a new horizon for this world. Not to mention Erik is finishing his WW’s soon in his other world and with that there will be a host of new aggressive players dropping in to see us so that will change the board as well. I’ll do another one next week or the week after to reflect on the changes in the world. But I must do this because of the gold bet, bear with it lol.

Finally, before we get into the nitty gritty there has been an accusation of an alliance in this top 12 being involved in some illegal activity, this is going around the server and I do believe it. However, in respect to the rules I will not go into detail about this in the top 12 I ask everyone to respect the rules when it comes to the forum. We’ve had alliances pulling the same stuff said alliance has been accused of doing in the past and we all know that if the sweeps don’t pick them up it doesn’t matter because the other alliances don’t tolerate this and will band together to take any cheats off the map. That is the warning I would issue to any player or alliance relying on illegal activities. We on the EN server have dealt with this in more worlds than one, we do not tolerate it and we will get rid of anyone we suspect of cheating whether it be through Innos channels or through our own ‘mob justice’ so please beware of that.

Right let’s do this.

Current World Map -
46860.jpg

Old Map –
world_view.png

Current Map –
46861.jpg

Old Map -
TBG.png
Current Position: 1st
As Attackers: 4th
As Defenders 12th
Number of Players: 56
Current City Takes: 4 from VELHA GUARDA, 35 from Thermo, 1 from True Fear, 1 from Order & Chaos
Colour: Pink

Well this was a bit of a surprise I must admit, not because they aren’t a good and powerful team, but because they’re a slow burner. I’ve always said swim with this group, they are strong, they have top-notch leadership who know what they are doing. I’m glad to see them on top. Whether they’ll stay there or not is yet to be seen, they have some stiff competition. However, the hugging helps. This team is one of those that will be going after some good old-fashioned mob justice, I see that ending with the desolation of their target. After that though, who is left for them to fight? Thermo’s gone, VG will be next, then the question is will they go after Sons or will they finally cross swords with the golden brigade? Will be interesting to watch. Furthermore, it will be interesting to see what happens when they are challenged, they are still falling short on defending. For such a large team to be 12th in the defenders ranking over a month in is not common but again the cuddling’s helped. Their future is certain these people will swim I have no doubt but who will it be that really pushes their limits? This is the question that really intrigues me.

Current Map -
46859.jpg

Old Map –
VG.png
Current Position: 2nd
As Attackers: 6th
As Defenders: 3rd
Number of Players: 59
Current City Takes: 23 from Thermo, 1 from Fail
Colour: Red

A strong team it can’t be denied however, as I mentioned above an accusation has been made and because of that I don’t see this team having a future. Too many people are sick of, shall we say, the misjustice in game. They are going to have one heck of a battle on their hands against people whose gold and anger will see them off the server. I think there are a fair few players in here that don’t deserve the stigmas that has now been attached to this team and I wish them well but for the people that caused those stigmas to be placed upon the team, I hope you can understand the rest of the servers displeasure and apologise to the players that don’t deserve what’s coming to them.

Current Map –
46849.jpg

Old Map –
Confetti.png
Current Position: 3rd & 4th
As Attackers: 1st & 3rd
As Defenders: 7th & 9th
Number of Players: 57 & 58 = 115
Current City Takes: 70 from Thermo, 11 from VELHA GUARDA, 3 from Sons Family, 9 from Order & Chaos
Colour: Yellow

It was odd and unexpected to see this team out of the top spot. However, I don’t foresee it being for long. I’ve always been cautious with this team because although they are a force of nature the leadership concerns me. Kron is a fantastic leader and won pretty much every world he was in several years ago, he took a 4-5-year break and things changed. Erik, although a good player and a decent leader, he can’t keep his mouth shut, stroke his ego and he’d tell you anything, believe me it was once my job to do just that. TJ, she is headstrong and fiery, but I don’t see her always agreeing with Kron. I think at some point, if not already, these two are going to butt heads and things are going to start to fall apart, not just that but I don’t see 110 Golden Maniacs winning the world, but I do see Infidels doing it. I think when push comes to shove this team will fall apart and when you add in the players Erik will bring from his other world once WW’s is over, I just struggle to see how its going to work. This team is on a journey and I don’t think we have seen the last name change by them just yet. I think they’ll swim…just maybe in opposite directions.

Current Map –
46854.jpg

Old Map – [img[https://image.ibb.co/d4SqZK/Sons.png[/img]
Current Position: 5th & 9th
As Attackers: 2nd & 10th
As Defenders: 4th & 5th
Number of Players: 54 & 44 = 98
Current City Takes: 27 from Order & Chaos, 14 from Avengers, 3 from Black Dawn, 2 from True Fear, 2 from Grepo Addicts, 1 from Kingdom of Heaven, 1 from The Golden Family
Colour: Dark Blue

Son’s is an odd one for me, they’re in theory a strong team. Donp continuously goes on about all the hugging and merging yet he’s done two or three half merges, taking the players that are decent and throwing the rest to the dogs. It’s a good tactic and not a bad way to get rid of your competition. However, I think they’re getting some competition, as much as it pains me to say, from the west who are going to challenge them and unlike other alliances aren’t going to be threatened by their size like others have. Believe me I want to cheer for them against this team, like more than anything I do but I just don’t see it. I think they’ve bitten off more than they can chew, I think they’re allied themselves with the wrong teams and they’re feel the hit. I wish them the best and I do see them sticking around for a wee while yet, but in the long run I think maybe they’ve written themselves a check they can’t cash.

Continue in post 2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55741

Current Map –
46850.jpg

Old Map –
FAIL.png
Current Position: 6th
As Attackers: 7th
As Defenders: 8th
Number of Players: 57
Current City Takes: 8 from Kingdom of Heaven, 1 from Grepo Addicts, 2 from VELHA GUARDA, 1 from The Golden Family
Colour: Purple

PK you are hilarious, I genuinely love trying to guess what you are going to do from one world to the next. This world you want to take on the cuddle coalition of Golden, Avengers and TBG. Now let me just stress that these teams do not have a pact between them, doesn’t mean they aren’t cuddling. So you’ve gone to Sons, VG, you also went to TF as well but got turned down… And now an actual pacted coalition is forming against the cuddle club. And good on ya, why not. However, VG they are on borrowed time and aligning yourselves with them is only going to puts you in a position that is going to get you hit basically. Another issue is Thizzle doesn’t seem to read maps, I’ve heard he’s made some misguided moves lately that think will leave his team weakened in the long run for. This team stays stable in the same position, they don’t go up and down by their own merit, if Thermo was still a player they’d still be 7th. They could be a slow burner, or they could be about to fizzle out. Only time will tell. But in my opinion once certain damage is done recovering can be hard and sometimes irreparable. I aren't calling them losers but I have yet to see this team do the things I expected of them. Only time will tell.

Current Map –

Old Map –
Current Position: 7th
As Attackers: 5th
As Defenders: 2nd
Number of Players: 51
Current City Takes: 20 from Sons Family, 2 from Order& Chaos, 2 from Grepo Addicts, 5 from Thermo
Colour: Green

Sweet team from the Turk server, I’m still loving you guys. I’d maybe even go as far as to call this team the underdogs. Do I think you’ll win? Probably not, but I think you’ll have a lot of fun. Its just a quirky little team, great profile picture. Not bad fighters, holding their reputations better than some of the other foreign server teams have in the past. I’m glad you folks are here, I think these folks have stickability, I can see them being here at the end of the world. Not necessarily with a crown, just there doing their own thing, they know what they are doing. And from what I can tell, this is a team that really cares about their own, they stick at it and with each other. It’s the only team I haven’t heard of any backstabbing or bickering in which is a refreshing change.

Current Map –
46856.jpg
46855.jpg

Old Map –
TF.png
Current Position: 8th & 23rd
As Attackers: 8th & 32nd
As Defenders: 18th & 62nd
Number of Players: 54 & 17 = 71
Current City Takes: 13 from Sons, 21 from Kingdom of Heaven, 8 from Order& Chaos
Colour: Light Blue

Urgh I hate you lol. So they haven’t been doing badly, grown steadily although Jameslongst, what are you doing man? Like you’ve been here since day 1 of the world and only have 8630 battle points, and as far as I’m aware you didn’t ghost at any point so its not like you had more then lost it, we are in an event I’m pretty sure there are players on the board that have made twice that in the 4 hours I’ve spent doing this top 12, like pick it up man, even if you are a defence player and your folks aren’t getting hit, in your position on the map you have barely got a reason not to have at least two offence cities because there is barely anyone there to challenge you. A bit confused with the second alliance, like there are alliances with 3-6 players above the second in off and def… Either way. Do I see you as a threat to the world? No. Well done on your current op though I think it was 12/13 of those sons’ cities have been taken in the last 48 hours so bravo. The way I see it this team could go either way, I don’t think they’ll ever get top of the world, nor will they get domination but maybe they will stick it out for a while. Its hard to predict, and not just because of the gold, to be honest its not my gold that will be used, I trade so I’ve got it saved I’m not losing money if I do have to pay up. But I am perplexed by this situation because although you have grown, and have some decent players, you have no real challengers, you have an ocean of weak browns and small alliances to feast on, growing was never going to be an issue for you. So here is my judgement, I apologise for being quick to judge you however I don’t think there is sufficient evidence presented in the last two weeks to support the fact you’ll last to the end of the world. Because as it is now, you could go either way, more than any team on this board and I don’t see enough to say anything more than float. You are still, for all intents and purpose turtling up in the back corner preparing for a war with Son’s, that I genuinely think you’ll win because like I have said they’ve bitten off more than they could chew. I’m going to talk to Nuts because I think our little bet needs an extension. I’m not saying I won’t pay up, I’m just saying I just still not seeing it.

Current Map –
46858.jpg

Old Map –
Thermo.png
Current Position: 10th
As Attackers: 9th
As Defenders: 1st
Number of Players: 55
Current City Takes: 1 from VELHA GUARDA, 1 from Order & Chaos
Colour: Orange

Right I’ve always been pretty critical of this team and its fair to say the mighty have fallen hard. I think you’ve lost over 150 cities or something like that in the last 7 days and obviously on top of that you’ve downsized quite a bit on players too. I’m not going to go on because I’ve said all that needs to be said before. I wish you luck, I hope you manage to regroup yourselves a bit, maybe move to the rim? I don’t know. Positioning on the map is shotgun style, maybe you can recover, maybe not. Personally, I think this is either the final or penultimate time we will see Thermo on this list.

Current Map –
46851.jpg

Old Map –
GA.png
Current Position: 11th
As Attackers: 11th
As Defenders: 10th
Number of Players: 54
Current City Takes: 1 from Thermo, 2 from Sons Family, 1 from Order & Chaos, 1 from Black Dawn
Colour: Brown

I don’t think this team has changed much since our last encounter, it’s not a particularly strong team, nor a team that’s growing at an impressive rate. You are a rim team that really needs to find a new ocean and regroup. I wish you luck, but I really don’t think you are ever going to have much impact on this world.

Current Map –
46852.jpg
Current Position: 12th
As Attackers: 12th
As Defenders: 6th
Number of Players: 53
Current City Takes: 1 from True Fear, 1 from Sons Family
Colour: Maroon

I think this team has been through a lot, I don’t exactly foresee them recovering from the issues they’ve already had. FallenPoseidon made a few comments that got him into a bit of trouble I hear, another cautionary tale. Much like Criki, don’t shout out loud and get your team punished because you can’t keep it shut. They had a good run but to much has already gone wrong for this team.

Current Map –
46863.jpg
Current Position: 13th
As Attackers: 13th
As Defenders: 17th
Number of Players: 42
Current City Takes: 2 from Sons Family
Colour: Dark Purple

BALKAN’S! I love watching the Balkans, they have fire in their blood. Which can be a blessing or a curse. I don’t see this team as a threat to the world but I do see them as a wee explosion. Not because they’re going to do much damage but because in my experience when Balkans get together a wee explosion is the only way to describe them. I’ll enjoy watching their progress. Its like a team of Kurbads!

Current Map –
46848.jpg
46847.jpg
Current Position: 14th
As Attackers: 16th
As Defenders: 15th
Number of Players: 56
Current City Takes: None
Colour: Aqua Green

Finally, 4 and a half hours later…. Pfft. I think these guys are just in the wrong position, too spread out, and not enough heavy hitters to be a threat, I think they’re going to be interchangeable with other of the top 20 alliances.

DeletedUser4952

Failed..guess you are not having us as a top 12 or you calling us turky.

1saaa

Strategos
nice list! it would be great to see these things updated every week or so considering how rapidly the rankings in this world are changing.

DeletedUser47953

Glad the server caught on to what VG is up to. I saw it just before they zerged my old group, but chose not to file a report, though I probably should have. I noticed that one of my recent recruits had a name similar to one of their larger players. Kinda funny that our internal forum discussion was about how to prepare defense against an eventual war with VG, mentioned that I would be a primary target as alliance leader. 4 hours later I had massive LS fleets sailing to my cities to put RR on my offline time. Coincidence? I don't think so.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
We are one of the alliances with the best growth and i'm pretty sure Sons was/is considered one of the best alliances in this server. So don't call it a impartial top 12, when you start off saying you don't like us lmao

DeletedUser55773

Just cause someone doesn't like you doesn't mean they can't give an honest reflection on the world

DeletedUser55741

We are one of the alliances with the best growth and i'm pretty sure Sons was/is considered one of the best alliances in this server. So don't call it a impartial top 12, when you start off saying you don't like us lmao
Yes I said urgh I hate you as a joke because I've just had to do a 4 and a half hour top 12, apologised to you for my quick judgement before but you are currently the best growth because you are surrounded by browns. Maybe read the rest and not just your own before makin a judgement. And my gold still is at stake, I've not copped out I'll pay up if Nuts doesn't agree to extend it until there is a little more insight into your alliance