Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Ok. Dear Ladies and Gents. Long time no see. There's lot of things happening atm. Can we get a new 12/13?
And please, remember some of players are minors so watch your language.
Thank you and have a nice day.

jameslongst

Strategos
Lmao don't twist the facts "boy". Only reason I got kicked is because I didnt leave first. I even said so in forum that I did not want to stay there anyway, and you kicked me during school hours. No big deal, obviously.
Never kissed mad hinder, never got let back in. Never got kicked again. Founded a couple of cities on rocks that I built something in every 2 or 3 days true, got me there. Losing those cities, without even logging in. Sure. Going to a nearby rival team, taht kicked me because they were dogs of the other alliance that didnt want me in. Never kissed more gears either, told you I messed up and apoligized, you said if I wanted I could play with you sometime. Then PMed RX on 105 after randomly spawning 1 island away, did my story again, she invited me.

Got perma banned, SELK was quitting same time. U wanted me back in, I played on that account.
I tried to help your alliance with defending because you suck at it so much. All I got for it was crap. Even if I just wanted to help, multiple people would gang up on me even though I was right. Defending on a lvl 0 wall with 20lk dlu, nothing even gets said about it. When I do, I get ganged up on.

RX in chat hinting I was spying, everyone thought I was spying, even with no proof.

And how did I get humiliated? One of your founders made SELK ghost his account on 105 because you were threatening him with a ban. How am I being humilitiated.

I know the facts arent exactly in your favor but thats no reason to start twisting them, boy.

Ahh little man...take a time out. You're getting winded and red in that little baby face.

"Never kissed mad hinder..." that is priceless. Did I just make you say that? Just great.

Ahh little man...take a time out. You're getting winded and red in that little baby face.

"Never kissed mad hinder..." that is priceless. Did I just make you say that? Just great.
Apparently responding to someone is being "winded". Can't give me a better response, James?

And I was only quoting you, so I guess you did. What's the big deal anyway?

DeletedUser47953

New top 12. Y'all have taken this thread off topic enough.
Yeah, what she said, or do you want me to do one... Should take about 10 min, but I'll say I put all my strength and vigor into it for like a day and a half to say what is on the stats.... Do interviews or die...

DeletedUser48583

Yeah, what she said, or do you want me to do one... Should take about 10 min, but I'll say I put all my strength and vigor into it for like a day and a half to say what is on the stats.... Do interviews or die...

yeah mate go and do one for us, been a while since I saw some from you.

DeletedUser55988

Perhaps in the new world confetti join it would be nice to see everyone refuse they’re pacts and naps. And everyone nap and pact with each other. Taste of their own medicine.

DeletedUser39822

Perhaps in the new world confetti join it would be nice to see everyone refuse they’re pacts and naps. And everyone nap and pact with each other. Taste of their own medicine.

With a new implementation of the game there also comes a learning curve. Now maybe the alliances that like to hug, Nap, and pact their way to victory have thought this through better than I have because I am somewhat confused by the current strategy. If you truly want to win as defined by the new domination standards do you pact your biggest threats for the duration of regular play and let them grow unchecked? Maybe it is just me but I have always played in alliances that identify the biggest threats and go after them.

The "strategy" on this server reminds me of the old movie Bridge on the River Kwai where the British prisoners of war work alongside the Japanese to build a railroad and once completed the British Commander says, "My God, what have I done". When it comes time to pay the bill once domination starts there will be two alliances saying this unless of course they worked out some deal for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place which would just be sad for the future of this game.

DeletedUser56039

Wow this is what goes on in externals.......no wonder I never joined lol

TBH I don't really follow the Top 12 stuff cause Alliances can fall in a day, hell an alliance can fall in a few hours

If you have time to make a top 12 then you have the time to be building up for your next battle imo.

DeletedUser54331

Atleast for me this adds to the entertainment value. Ultimately we all are here to have a bit of fun.

DeletedUser56039

Atleast for me this adds to the entertainment value. Ultimately we all are here to have a bit of fun.

Lol true its entertaining to see what the rest of the world thinks about you

Seeing a lot of wrong info being posted here which is so laughable

If only they knew what was actually going on ;)

New way of playing guys try it out
18340568fd6d7d5560ebc09ff7bd869f.png