Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser42834

Still going lmao get a life kid
7e6944a6eb81916407e562db9543eb93.png
Well I did that exact same thing to a guy in EN109 for attacking me pointlessly and all his attacks were defeated. Spammed him with supports.

Maybe I misunderstood the rules, but I thought only one team could win the server. So what's all this east west talk?
I know there are lots of naps right now but...there can be only one.
Well if you take the top 20 players from blame and both of the golden ones then you have a full alliance.

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
i might do one but honestly the rankings have not changed much at all recently so it is just a bit pointless...

if i were to reanalyze the entire top 12 it would be more or less the same thing. when there is a major change in the rankings i will make another top 12.

DeletedUser54360

It is surely time for a new top 12 with the widely ( WG predicted ) demise of GOLIATH ..

I wonder what the new WUNDERKIDS are going to do now that they have run out of easy targets.

Oh yes I heard they really believe they can take LOTR - even a heavily distracted LOTR - that should be worth watching ..

How did that " We will take Fort Comanche by virtue of our great skill and overwhelming force... " go for you lads??

Snigger ... I think they have forgotten that BABY SEAL CLUBBERS do not a crack fighting unit make..

DeletedUser51175

i think he is referring to Pinky and Perky. But as usual, i may have got that wrong.
hehe ana i havent spoken to u in forever :( - hope all is well , yea some of theese guys are dead sett on teaching me the game so i am here to learn - i am sure it will be a funn experience -

you pplaying any worlds now ?

DeletedUser54360

Now I would like to do one of the famous WHG TOP 12 strip away the bullshit .

1 PINKY PERKY and FATTY ARBUCKLE CARTEL AKA
110 Golden INfidels 110 Golden Maniacs THE BLAME GAME

2 SHAMED AVENGERS CHEATS

3 TRUE FEAR

4 BLACK DAWN

5 MAD DOGS

6 GREPO ADDICTS

7 SCRAPPY GOATS AKA We wish we could be Like WHG 'ers

8 MOBIUS ENFORCERS

9 LEAGUE OF SPARTANS

10 VENDETTA ( LOTR ) GROUP

Commentary to follow ... and my insights which many will not share ...

DeletedUser54360

First we will present the top12 ABP DBP and overall BP tables

As you can see from Pawcio post ..

1 AVENGERS ARE CHEATS and can be ignored here and shunned as members for future worlds
This has given the cartel the perfect excuse to drop them like hot potatoes.

SINK WITHOUT TRACE

2 Despite my rows with TRUE FEAR they are the most deserving of the NON Cartel based upon fighting ( fairly ) I don't much care for their attitude towards allies - but you cannot deny - they have given it a good dig and stuck ..

SWIM

3 Black Dawn limited only by size and location .

SWIM

4 VENDETTA GROUP

SWIM

5 MAD DOGS

I like their leader a lot but objectively floaty swim

6 GREPO ADDICTS

FLOAT

7 SCRAPPY GOATS

SWIM ( for now ) A lot depends upon their next move.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51175

Lol i have no clue whats happenin here ... are u upsett ?

DeletedUser54360

There is your reality ..

I said we would be top 5 by Christmas.

If we could just get TF and BD and VENDETTA all working together - this world would not be the forgone conclusion that many have been lamenting for Months.

Avengers will go into free fall already many members 3 or more days inactive..

The next 45 days will decide this server but some big ego's ( mine included ) have to be binned... first..