Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser48582

i hate to say this but you provide a valid point. Inno has lost touch with its player base and its obvious that the development team has changed around a lot.

But you cannot lay the blame purely on Inno! it is impossible for any development team to predict how the game shifts and how its balance changes with all the best strategies being reworked and developed constantly. the blame should equally be placed on the players who hug every server destroying the war game aspect of grepolis.
You saved me alot of typing there 1saaa ;) even the part about some of Eriks points are legit :eek: i fully agree with what you write. Inno cant be blamed for everything as the players also have a responsibility. This first Dom server on EN clearly showed that this game is close to doomed. It took Inno Years to come up with this game type but only one server for the users to kill it.

Inno shouldnt be looking into another new setup but fix the current major issues in hugging in general AND Botting. Their response time from being notified of potential botters (it was clear as daylight) and to actually act on it was simply pathetic. Something tells me that they either dont Care or their internal setup has been cut down considerably either Way clear indications that they dont believe in the game themselves in the long run which is a pity.

And for the hugging... do something drastic for christ sake, like removing the ability to share forum, do diplo etc... at this stage it cant get any worse anyway.

1saaa

Strategos
You saved me alot of typing there 1saaa ;) even the part about some of Eriks points are legit :eek: i fully agree with what you write. Inno cant be blamed for everything as the players also have a responsibility. This first Dom server on EN clearly showed that this game is close to doomed. It took Inno Years to come up with this game type but only one server for the users to kill it.

Inno shouldnt be looking into another new setup but fix the current major issues in hugging in general AND Botting. Their response time from being notified of potential botters (it was clear as daylight) and to actually act on it was simply pathetic. Something tells me that they either dont Care or their internal setup has been cut down considerably either Way clear indications that they dont believe in the game themselves in the long run which is a pity.

And for the hugging... do something drastic for christ sake, like removing the ability to share forum, do diplo etc... at this stage it cant get any worse anyway.

huggers will always find a way.

jameslongst

Strategos
Indeed they will but we might as well make it hard for Them ;)

No thats what WE are doing.

True Fear took everything the server could throw at us.

We stood stock still and we just took it. For over a month. Now we are still growing and the Avengers are dead at our feet. The whole rest of the server is our victory lap. The crown means nothing. The crown is in fact a stain on your record. True Fear wins the whole pot.

Make no mistake friends it was the whole server coming at us. The Golden Girls and The Lame Game all actively supported The So Called Avengers with defense against us, thereby allowing the so called avengers to go full offense.

This is what made the Golden Girls' treachery all the more effective. When the so called Avengers were attacked, they had no way to defend themselves. Their forums were a joke. They had to turn to anyone they could for help. They were like junkies in need of a fix. They even came to us, for gods sake...like they were gonna get much from us lol.

DeletedUser36697

I hope it's cooler than that :(

What about "Cash Cows United" or "Money Talks"
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif

jameslongst

Strategos
Ya that's what I thought you all would say: nothing at all. The only coalition player that will come out here anymore bashes the coalition mercilessly.

Please, dear Lord of Grepolis, send me a real team to fight. Not any more of these old jokey MRAs.

Eric I know you flee from me. That's because I'm your conscience. I'm the last surviving member of hert. I carry that flame in True Fear. You cast it aside but I still have it. I speak to you now for real: All these NAPs and Pacts won't save you long time, brother.

j

1saaa

Strategos
Ya that's what I thought you all would say: nothing at all. The only coalition player that will come out here anymore bashes the coalition mercilessly.

Please, dear Lord of Grepolis, send me a real team to fight. Not any more of these old jokey MRAs.

Eric I know you flee from me. That's because I'm your conscience. I'm the last surviving member of hert. I carry that flame in True Fear. You cast it aside but I still have it. I speak to you now for real: All these NAPs and Pacts won't save you long time, brother.

j

Someone has got something up there sleeve ;)

Ranga1

Strategos

j

:D that actually made me laugh out loud, thanks again James

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

j

James. Why is it I never talk about you but you always about me.
Many athletes talk about Usain bolt but bolt never talks about the others why is that?
Is it. Because Usain bolt is scared?

You wrote earlier if I should be ashamed about any reward gaining in this world.

Tbh yes because if they asked me who did I beat people Wil make fun of it, because tbh TF isn't know for beeing a top team.
If they say wasn't there really anything better I must answer wel... Be beaten the Portugese champions lol, is as playing the champion league first round does it not?
OH yeah there were many good players but there leader was a famous fail that's why that team was doomed to fail LMAO!
James stop talking about me talk about yourself and write your own stories.

DeletedUser21560

Why not :

Don't blame the infidels but Inno.

That's a awesome cool naam.

The original game makers in my opinion did an awesome job.
However today it's clear the peeps making the game are not the originals if they are I would be highly surprised
Everybody complained about WW, it only needed small adjustments what I numerous times write to inno, but instead of a reply and a answer asking we wish to know more come to Germany it staid silent
Than I tried by entering that council thing talking about events an gold all day wasn't helpful either so I got kicked LMAO.
Diamant crowns of even devine ones, this alone shows you how noob the makers are. Clearly they lost touch to their own game !!
Every body knows the best hard-core players are the ones with Victor awards and not the golden rewards because those 75% came from the helping crews...
So à simmer never been in team 1 can have a devine crown and à hard-core founder nr 1 fighter winning 3 worlds just 1 upgrade lol...
This alone shows the Inno team today has lost touch of their own game a'd do not understand the dynamic of their own creation.

Put me in 1 room with those developers for a whole day and discussions about how unfair this and how boring that etc etc is for the past...

Ofcourse they can listen to that noob general who hunt witches hihi might be helpful aswel

I agree to a point. But u are not without blame here. Your generation are the ones chasing those diamond crowns, for whatever cost. And as long as yall buy gold to cuddle and get free crowns, you support their ideas.

Your decision to cuddle it up here made about 30-40 % of the server instant ghost. If you really disliked their new award system, you wouldnt have chased the crown so bad and would had fun instead. So yes, inno are too greedy, they know some players would pay to get diamond crowns. So in the end its some of the players greed that ends up ruining the game. If you didnt chase those crowns so hard and played the game instead, the game wouldnt be dieing as it is right now

Inno has not lost the touch with their game, Inno got the touch for milking the last few cents out of the new generation of players, its a business now, not a game. Not about having fun and fighting anymore, its all about "winning"

Anyways, happy new year everyone. Hope you all enjoyed it

DeletedUser55892

Who's temporarily playing cq because they decided to do multiple cq worlds in a row instead of revolt
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

jameslongst

Strategos
Grepolis is still the same. :rolleyes:

Tell him Morti, tell him:

"Eric, all your dirty hobo tricks won't save you long time!"
James. Why is it I never talk about you but you always about me.
Many athletes talk about Usain bolt but bolt never talks about the others why is that?
Is it. Because Usain bolt is scared?

You wrote earlier if I should be ashamed about any reward gaining in this world.

Tbh yes because if they asked me who did I beat people Wil make fun of it, because tbh TF isn't know for beeing a top team.
If they say wasn't there really anything better I must answer wel... Be beaten the Portugese champions lol, is as playing the champion league first round does it not?
OH yeah there were many good players but there leader was a famous fail that's why that team was doomed to fail LMAO!
James stop talking about me talk about yourself and write your own stories.

I talk about you sometimes because every sever I join you are already there, screwing it up with your BS Pacts and NAPs. You fight like a coward and its starting to get old.

TBH True fear is known as a fighting team. Your team is known as a bunch of golding cowards. Which is worse?

Why don't you talk about that Mr. Bigshot?

Ranga1

Strategos
True fear joining next revolt server?

As always if Erik joins James will follow. James will again wait until he knows where Erik landed then land on the direct opposite side of the world and whinge and complain on externals, again....