Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

jameslongst

Strategos
I wont be here to argue or continue the discussion as i am not interested in that, just stating how things are.

The whole "just state how things are then run out as fast as I can" routine huh?

You turned back east cuz your slave masters told you to. They told you to cuz they knew TF was blocking their way. You did it. Like a good dog.

Good boy, gooooood boy. Now roll over. Now sim the rest of the server! Good dog.

DeletedUser56207

The whole "just state how things are then run out as fast as I can" routine huh?

You turned back east cuz your slave masters told you to. They told you to cuz they knew TF was blocking their way. You did it. Like a good dog.

Good boy, gooooood boy. Now roll over. Now sim the rest of the server! Good dog.

dear james, what way and to who you think you are blocking ?
to me your ally is just a food bank, whenever we are hungry and want some bp or cities we come visit take what we want and continue taking cities for domination :)

talking about dogs... you seem like that little pest dog chihuahua, annoying and constant bark but no bite :)

DeletedUser48256

talking about dogs... you seem like that little pest dog chihuahua, annoying and constant bark but no bite :)

Oooo I like dogs. I think I'd be pretty rabid, just as likely to bite my master's hand as my enemies'
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

True Fear, whatever one thinks about them, have stuck around for the whole world and never jumped ship as soon as the going got tough. Yes, we could have wiped them out of O44 if we had wanted but they would have gone down fighting, unlike Avengers who fought for about 3 hours before jumping ship.

Maybe the Avengers players wanted a good old belly rub from 110/TBG, we have got quite adept at belly rubbing during the times we're not fighting over scraps of BP and internals
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

jameslongst

Strategos
He only speaks the truth. You are the one that sounds rabid.

"If you live among dogs, keep a stick."

- Nikita Khrushchev

jameslongst

Strategos
Yep. Almost rocked the boat there. That would have been so painful for them to deal with. They would have had to log on.

Why do you associate with these fools man? Ten percent isnt worth this.

Light em up. It will feel great. I will help all I can.

1saaa

Strategos
the guys wanted BP. We will rebuild them again in 48 hours :)

as for cuddling was that 2 or 3 alliances sending support? When we cuddle we do it with love not out of necessity ;)

well we did get a lot of BP... i was not trying to be a salty loser in my post. i just wanted to ask why you would waste all of that on one city...

Mole man 420

Phrourach
well we did get a lot of BP... i was not trying to be a salty loser in my post. i just wanted to ask why you would waste all of that on one city...
In all fairness.. i would too lol. ( in my best Rick James voice) "BP is one hell of a drug. "

1saaa

Strategos
really? is that the argument you are trying to make?
for such a little player that does basically nothing in-game you sure do talk a lot, yesterday was not about losing ls or clearing your bir stacks, its about making your top players quit within 24 hrs and i would say we did that better than we hoped, your top player quit when he got targeted other guy quit after first few revolts, all you and your people can do is talk on externals and moan, when it comes to actual attacking and defending most of you fold when focused like any other ally we hit before.

okay. originally I was going to write and incredibly long response to this but honestly it's not worth the time. I did not make the post tagging martinusV to start a flame war. I made it to ask why he spent so many LS on one city. The fact that you have replied to it in the manner you have leads me to believe that you are just baiting me.

DeletedUser48256

okay. originally I was going to write and incredibly long response to this but honestly it's not worth the time. I did not make the post tagging martinusV to start a flame war. I made it to ask why he spent so many LS on one city. The fact that you have replied to it in the manner you have leads me to believe that you are just baiting me.

It's probably because we're bored and when we see stacked target we're all happy to waste LS on it cause it means guaranteed BP lol.

Hell, I lost 3 OLU nukes clearing out a 7k player at 32% morale the other day. Why? No reason, but it's not like they're needed in the war effort
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser56207

absolutely wrong... not here to flame, bait or argue, i just pointed out that for a small player saying you do a lot of things and that this world is keeping you "busy" does not make much sense looking at your profile ingame, unless you are using some other account within your ally.

so its a little hard for me to accept you calling out others like blame game players for simming or not fighting when you dont do it at all, hell grcr flagged you offline for day or more at times i checked your profile...

DeletedUser55892

absolutely wrong... not here to flame, bait or argue, i just pointed out that for a small player saying you do a lot of things and that this world is keeping you "busy" does not make much sense looking at your profile ingame, unless you are using some other account within your ally.

so its a little hard for me to accept you calling out others like blame game players for simming or not fighting when you dont do it at all, hell grcr flagged you offline for day or more at times i checked your profile...
welcome V, I see the externals got you caught also:eek:

DeletedUser56207

That would require you to use the attack button, did inno fix that for you or you still looking for it? Or did you just mean you would help with your words?

james seems more like a spiritual/motivational helper rather than one that does any attacking :)

jameslongst

Strategos
james seems more like a spiritual/motivational helper rather than one that does any attacking :)
You're a Fake grepo playing, hugging, hand holding scrub. You dont have the stones to play without a huge safety net.

Is that motivational enough? More? Less?

As for ranga...do you even play this server? Likely not as that would require you to take your lips off Erik's hinder for five minutes.

Last edited: