Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Can somebody tell the story of Scrappy Goats and how they came to be #4 alliance with half the world having never heard of them? Or is it just me with my head in the sand?
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
Lol steves explanation was pretty good... also, we're basically US server players that got tired of the dead US worlds, and whats left on them ( Basically large gold spenders ) ... need proof? go look at the brand new US world, compared to brand new EN world... i think last i looked EN had 3k ppl in it, US 600?

Every old time grep player knows gold is what keeps Inno going, but no one wants to play who's wallet is bigger. Im not gonna drop names but i know of a few ppl who used close to 100k gold in one day( NO, that is NOT an exxageration , the player told me themself ) ... thats just one player, others weren't too far behind. That wouldnt be such a huge issue if there where you know... 2k other players to go mess with... but Mocholos didnt even reach the far edges of the 4 main oceans... a month in there was maybe 400 active players.

Sure several of us spend a decent amount of gold .. such is the game, but when it comes to competing against ppl willing to spend 100k gold in one day just to break your defenses... ( I stopped the same 2 slinger nukes from on island over 5 times in 2 hours... so, 10 on island slinger nukes within 2 hours ) and still had my city out of revolt, but the alliance eventually ran out of DLU , ran out of care to spend gold.. and it just came down to who's wallet was bigger.

As a whole, we decided to come to EN to play around and have fun, not a single one of us cared about winning, most of us have won a crown somewhere or another, and its just a pixel crown.. who cares... moral of the story? The more big groups work together to sim and gold to a crown, the more this game dies... *AHEM* just a thought to throw out there... US servers used to have easily over 3k ppl in em... these days? well.. go look your self

DeletedUser48256

The more big groups work together to sim and gold to a crown, the more this game dies... *AHEM* just a thought to throw out there... US servers used to have easily over 3k ppl in em... these days? well.. go look your self

This is precisely what a lot of us having been trying to say for years haha. But it still happens world after world and until people stop caring about the pixel crown it's going to keep happening.

1saaa

Strategos
This is precisely what a lot of us having been trying to say for years haha. But it still happens world after world and until people stop caring about the pixel crown it's going to keep happening.

out of interest: are you going to stay with 110s team in the next server? from your comments it seems that you are fed up with them.

DeletedUser48256

out of interest: are you going to stay with 110s team in the next server? from your comments it seems that you are fed up with them.

Nope, and they are aware of that and happy with it lol. Our ideas of fun are just too different haha.

Next time I play will be in a Confetti styled alliance (the Confetti I proposed in the premade sub-forum).

DeletedUser41859

Sure several of us spend a decent amount of gold .. such is the game, but when it comes to competing against ppl willing to spend 100k gold in one day just to break your defenses... ( I stopped the same 2 slinger nukes from on island over 5 times in 2 hours... so, 10 on island slinger nukes within 2 hours ) and still had my city out of revolt, but the alliance eventually ran out of DLU , ran out of care to spend gold.. and it just came down to who's wallet was bigger.

if you don't use gold at all...you will find other ways of defending -
maybe someone should try a non golder vs a golder who would win?

sure the gold user will have the advantage ... but if the non golder spends more time he has a fighting chance + it might discourage the gold user if he/she doesn't find the resistance they are looking for.

DeletedUser55084

sure the gold user will have the advantage ... but if the non golder spends more time he has a fighting chance + it might discourage the gold user if he/she doesn't find the resistance they are looking for.
If that worked, Mochlos wouldn't have entered Last Stand the day domination started.

1saaa

Strategos
alright. i cannot be the only one who is really confused about all this player shuffling that the cartel is pulling. am i?

DeletedUser53767

I’m not confused at all, they are taking advantage of the mods dumb cutting rule.

After a certain amount of time they shed off half of the percentage from the 40% to the top domination alliance.

Hence splitting their alliances causes the domination percent to drop even lower than it would of... bringing their win up faster.

DeletedUser55084

Why don't they just dissolve all their alliances and to each their own? That way it drops even more!

jameslongst

Strategos
Why don't they just dissolve all their alliances and to each their own? That way it drops even more!

Because they have to keep their cattle herded up for the months it will take to get to the target number...and them fighting is right out. The minute they take their thumb off their non fighting MRA they will scatter like rats. Also they can suicide their own troops against each other with ease, like true grepo champions.

Maybe they will also have a nice sleepover. They can do each others hair and nails, pillow fight, scary movies, moms makeup...could also be fun right guys.? Anything to stay busy...again, anything besides fighting.

DeletedUser55941

Because they have to keep their cattle herded up for the months it will take to get to the target number...and them fighting is right out. The minute they take their thumb off their non fighting MRA they will scatter like rats. Also they can suicide their own troops against each other with ease, like true grepo champions.

Maybe they will also have a nice sleepover. They can do each others hair and nails, pillow fight, scary movies, moms makeup...could also be fun right guys.? Anything to stay busy...again, anything besides fighting.

You're more then welcome to join our slumber party, we don't want anyone to feel left out.

DeletedUser56207

I’m not confused at all, they are taking advantage of the mods dumb cutting rule.

After a certain amount of time they shed off half of the percentage from the 40% to the top domination alliance.

Hence splitting their alliances causes the domination percent to drop even lower than it would of... bringing their win up faster.

there is no fooling you :(

DeletedUser55892

You forgot talking about cute boys

DeletedUser39822

Kind of makes a mockery of the domination concept, this is worse than World Wonders. Back to the drawing board Inno.

DeletedUser51175

Nope, and they are aware of that and happy with it lol. Our ideas of fun are just too different haha.

Next time I play will be in a Confetti styled alliance (the Confetti I proposed in the premade sub-forum).

You are more than welcome to come and have some funn with us , we are bringing over a bunch more Us players next time and we will start from the beginning -

Thanks for all the compliments about our group -

And heres a little innputt from me -

My job as the founder/leader of an alliance and the only jobb is to make sure my players have more funn than i do - basicly as we started this server i tried to make everyone accept that we play for the funn - we could have pushed innto 44 a while ago or jumped on TF when they got hammered , only reason we did not was for the fact we thought that would be "bad sport" we have continually fought alliances bigger than us and they have folded becouse they have never been hitt in an organized way.

Not attacking the main group has a very easy purpose - if we start triggering 110 and TBG alarms then we suddenly step the participation and awereness of the whole alliance quite a bitt - and alot of my guys wouldent have ennjoyed that - next server here we play from the start :D
anyone that wants can come we will go for the winn and we would love it if we could make the whole server a straight up brawl - i have hopes that all the top leaders can litteraly agree on this and we really give it ago -

spend how much u want i dont care about gold use thats ur call - bring ur 60 best guys - play it fair in the mannor that knowing friendshipps excists it would be cool to find out who the top dogg alliance is in a server that would just be straight up fight :D

hehe not much else to say anyone who wants to come play with us are welcome but just know if we cant winn based on our top 60 dudes then we wont winn its the players call if we are willing to comitt enough to winn as 1 group or not, if you dont have that mentality then we are not the group for u :)

Other than that i wanna say that this server has been awesome , i got to meet alot of y old EN friends here and i think the overall quelety of the winning group is excellent - people can say this and that about the way they will win but THEY WILL WINN and that was the goal they sett out to winn - so goal achieved.

DeletedUser56207

You are more than welcome to come and have some funn with us , we are bringing over a bunch more Us players next time and we will start from the beginning -

Thanks for all the compliments about our group -

And heres a little innputt from me -

My job as the founder/leader of an alliance and the only jobb is to make sure my players have more funn than i do - basicly as we started this server i tried to make everyone accept that we play for the funn - we could have pushed innto 44 a while ago or jumped on TF when they got hammered , only reason we did not was for the fact we thought that would be "bad sport" we have continually fought alliances bigger than us and they have folded becouse they have never been hitt in an organized way.

Not attacking the main group has a very easy purpose - if we start triggering 110 and TBG alarms then we suddenly step the participation and awereness of the whole alliance quite a bitt - and alot of my guys wouldent have ennjoyed that - next server here we play from the start :D
anyone that wants can come we will go for the winn and we would love it if we could make the whole server a straight up brawl - i have hopes that all the top leaders can litteraly agree on this and we really give it ago -

spend how much u want i dont care about gold use thats ur call - bring ur 60 best guys - play it fair in the mannor that knowing friendshipps excists it would be cool to find out who the top dogg alliance is in a server that would just be straight up fight :D

hehe not much else to say anyone who wants to come play with us are welcome but just know if we cant winn based on our top 60 dudes then we wont winn its the players call if we are willing to comitt enough to winn as 1 group or not, if you dont have that mentality then we are not the group for u :)

Other than that i wanna say that this server has been awesome , i got to meet alot of y old EN friends here and i think the overall quelety of the winning group is excellent - people can say this and that about the way they will win but THEY WILL WINN and that was the goal they sett out to winn - so goal achieved.

how about you guys/gals join us(corn and me) the next revo world or fight us for fun, and i dont mean as 110 as we have other ideas and plans ;)
now when i think about it.. you guys are velha 2.0 ;)
new guys, not knowing many or any EN guys and alliances so you just did your thing on the rim, learned alliances and players and how things work, only to get better in next world, congrats, only compliments to you and your team, out of all neutral/enemy alliances i like you guys the best :D

DeletedUser55892

how about you guys/gals join us(corn and me) the next revo world or fight us for fun, and i dont mean as 110 as we have other ideas and plans ;)
now when i think about it.. you guys are velha 2.0 ;)
new guys, not knowing many or any EN guys and alliances so you just did your thing on the rim, learned alliances and players and how things work, only to get better in next world, congrats, only compliments to you and your team, out of all neutral/enemy alliances i like you guys the best :D
except they didn't get stomped like velha :p