Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser55892

Well that makes sense when your promising players a crown that they can’t get, sure 60 of your 150 players affiliated could have a run for it. But as for the others they are just your pawns, no rotating this crown. The 60 that win... win it all, hugging or not. Pre-made alliance or a bunch of misfits stuck together by one common goal!
No one has promised anyone anything, everyone knows that only 60 gets it

1saaa

Strategos
i think what he is trying to get at is that nobody knows who is going to get the crown/ everyone in the cartel thinks that they are going to be part of the final roster.

because of that it would be an affective way to keep the cartel in line until the final stand when it would be to late for the remaining players to mass defect and make a difference.

although, that may just be a presumption on Rugglers part. he has not backed it up with much evidence whatsoever. because of that all presumptions i made would most likely only be right IF Ruggler is right.

DeletedUser48256

iMR and i are bad players..

Funny thing is that people can look at the BP rankings and see the truth about me, but you? Lol, ye you're terrible
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

1saaa

Strategos
TBH when you half the top 100 backing your team you basically need the super alliance to have no grit and have every other team working in unison to break the super alliance.

Honestly I would say that the odds are stacked so far in your favour it would not mater if you were the worst player ever. If you Post well and don't panic being a 'good' player does not matter really.

But what do I know?

DeletedUser51175

well rascal buddy here my 2 cents come inn ..

Everyone has been Pm us asking us to make some massive coallition against you guys , i say naeeeeee letts just have a brawl lol no point in not having any funn this server even though its locked down , u guys are the only ones still fighting so we have a few guys here that are bored outta there minds haha :) letts duke it out bro
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser55892

well rascal buddy here my 2 cents come inn ..

Everyone has been Pm us asking us to make some massive coallition against you guys , i say naeeeeee letts just have a brawl lol no point in not having any funn this server even though its locked down , u guys are the only ones still fighting so we have a few guys here that are bored outta there minds haha :) letts duke it out bro
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!