Discussion in 'World Leontini (en110)' started by iron head43, Sep 18, 2018.
I see this is going to be very entertaining.
From someone that has spent years in leadership across many worlds, you can't never nail it perfect first time, you have to fail to improve and learn from where you went wrong.
lul this is hilarious, your 4 man crew finna cause havoc to the world lmao you guys are doo doo
Well if there's one thing i know, it's that you need resources in order to grow at a good rate so don't forget Crazy Cowboy gives great deals!
Well, I am crazy, thus the reason for the alliance name, but even some of the crazies have a genius plan, or attempt at a plan. As our alliance profile says about me, "There's a fine line between genius and insanity and I play jump rope with that SOB" It was planned to an extent but honestly the plan didn't involve the lack of people showing up in the world at the beginning
Is Mac's crew in this server? if so, can i join?
1. CONFETTI - FLOAT
Great players but bad position. If they will quickly kill the Thermopylae they will survive.
2. THERMOPYLAE - SINK
No-sense alliance, great position but a lot of Noobs inside. In my opinion they will be easily killed.
3. KAOS - FLOAT
Great position, if they will pact the right alliances they're gonna swim. In the other case they'll sink.
4. SONS OF ODIN - SWIM
Great start islands, great position. They can grow up quickly and i think they'll do.
5. THERMOPYLAE II - SINK
Same as Thermopylae.
6. VELHA GUARDA - SERVER WINNERS
They've broken every single record in Portoguese and Spanish servers, i've played with them so trust me, they'll kill all easily.
Premades,great position and absolutely amazing attackers. Y'all will see.
7. NEVER WALK ALONE - FLOAT
If they pact the right people they're gonna survive. Great start!
8. AVENGERS - SWIM
Great players, no doubt they'll be a contender.
9. THE BLAME GAME - SINK
Bad core islands, just a few good players but the alliance will sink quickly.
10. VICTORIAN EMPIRE - FLOAT
Not a really bad core island, they have just to grow and find a great zone for them.
Please, come and teach me kind sir, I haven't yet had lessons on "how to sim" or "how to call everybody who is better than you a golder" - I'd love to learn!
Ooo nice top 10!
I'm loving the hype behind VG, I really hope they live up to it
And I'd beg to differ on the Confetti position, I think we're right where we want to be KAOS on the other hand?
have good core islands, and own their ocean.
+ they have me
TBG are only 7k points behind you in O55.
I will not play this server BUT I think you are forgetting to mention these guys --->Reunion
Super curious to see Portuguese dream team!
EXTRA RES IF YOU BUY FROM ME
Might be the worst and most biased top 12(10) i've seen..
I was gonna ask why TF is coming down so hard on Owen randomly, then I looked them up in 105 and realized they probably need that victory more than I need to chime in. So here's a top 12.
1) Thermopylae/Thermopylae II- There's a lot of talk about their past. But this is a new world right? Well they have a solid enough core, but do have stragglers in other oceans. The biggest downer for them is their not only in the same ocean as Confetti, but on opposite islands. Its gonna take some serious leadership and play to prevent being beat again. I feel like this group will pull out all the stops to win here, but i'm not sure it'll be enough. FLOAT.
2) Confetti- Thee team of 110. They're top in average and on their own are #1 in points. I think they'll immediately try to make being #1 on future editions of this list a top priority by knocking out Thermo again. But the waters aren't all secure for Confetti. They have Thermo right below them, KAOS under that, Avengers in the corner, and VELHA GUARDA to their east. This is what i'm referencing by pulling out the stops by Thermo. I'd expect them to probably pick up 2/3 of those alliances mentioned. This will help make it a dog fight early for Confetti. But I think they'll pull through. FLOAT THEN SWIM.
3) Dragon Riders/Dragon Flames- They're not the best cored in O45. But with how many top alliances landed in this area, they have a chance to make a run at it. That said, I think the going is too tough for them and they eventually fall. FLOAT THEN SINK.
4) KAOS- This looks a lot better than the KAOS teams I've seen in the past. They're in an interesting position. Their first job is going to have to be coring, they have one of the worst in the top 12. But they've been blessed with landing in exactly the right spot to do that. They're under Thermo and by Avengers. Both of whom are better cored but will likely be more focused on their oceans too care much about KAOS...Still, if those groups decide to make KAOS food, it'll be a rough go. FLOAT.
5) Sons of Odin- This seems like a pretty solid group on paper, there's no immediate threats near by either. But they need to tighten up their core. SWIM.
6) VELHA GUARDA- Best core and positioning in the world. They have some good players to back it up as well. I think they're the only real long term threat to Confetti in O54. SWIM.
7) Never Walk Alone- They're located in O45. They don't entirely own an island but are packed closely together to offset this fact. I've heard of a couple of their players, but overall I think they're going to be out gunned in their area. SINK.
8) The Blame Game- You be the judge.
9) Avengers- I've seen a few of their players and they have the best core in O45. But they don't have the best positioning in O45. They're wedged between KAOS, Sons of Odin, Never Walk Alone, Dragon Riders/Flames, and Thermo. They need to be ready for a dog fight and perhaps make an ally in order to come out in control of O45. FLOAT.
10) Victorian Empire- Fought them in En107. This is pretty much a lock to SINK.
11) Kleos- Have a decent core in O44, are lucky enough to be by Victorian Empire so this should be an easy top 10 win for them. SWIM.
12) FAIL- Landed away from the main threats, good enough starting core, and good players. SWIM.
Perfect analysis as usually xD
This looks that its gonna be a great world...full of great players and allys...
A perfect start for domination worlds imo
Not much to mention about a team that is already pacted with Confetti and most probably their academy
Whole point of a top 12 is that its a person's opinion, predictions as to what might happen. Bias will creep into everything, its what makes it interesting, at least for me.
On that note excellent top 12/10s we have had already, will be interesting to see but I don't like it when you guys don't talk about your own alliance. Kinda want to know what you guys think about your own alliances, Boast a little!
I am told Spanish girls has hair above their lips
Oh wait. I am not told I've experienced it lol.
Fortunilly VG is portuguese and not spanish ^^
If you doubt the beauty of our womens just search for Daniela Ruah,Sara Sampaio,Carolina Torres, Dania Neto, Iva Lamarao, Luciana Abreu etc etc...
btw erik nice to see you ^^
Ill finally see the dream match between you and Eriko that ill always wanted to see