Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser55993

I've played other servers and they're not like the EN winning spanish and portoguese can't really compare, like almost every playerin TBG and Confetti have won multiple servers. And VE merged with Dragon and are now an MRA sister so don't see them lasting.

I love how you people underestimate the PT Server :D
The way how you do it actually shows that you never actually played there...

I would love to see u playing there, in worlds that last for 11/12 months maybe more, instead of your classic 6/7 months...
I wanna see you entering a decent world alone (without bringing premades) and surviving these players for almost an year, sometimes even more... those players who attack you for 30 hour straight just to make sure you have a mental breakdown and when you stay 5 min OFF you lose a city... those players who are always watching for you and you only need 1 day OFF to almost get a reset...

Do you actually wanna know why we don't have many worlds without BN?? Because there are no many people who can really survive that ammount of pressure and I bet many of you wouldn't either... (Last example: Chios PT - Has something like 50 players lol)
And btw if you think the BN only helps the defensor you are so mistaken... try to play a siege world with BN and you will see how many cities you lose because of the BN as the defensor

So No, I'm not a VG fanboy, I'm not a multi from any of them but I can't stand people talking about the things they don't know... the only things that make EN Server the best server is the ammount of players and the ammount of Gold players spend, because in dedication and skill are wayyyy out of our league.

DeletedUser45115

and to add to that you talk about sleepless nigths? Looool
The norm on pt server is to stay awake to 3-4h AM and even after that even if the world has Nigth Bonus it doesnt matter youre not 100% safe!
How many nigths we wasted planning ops? or just trying to survive those? Hell we migth dont do anything on the game but stay the whole nigth awake just talking with your teammates...
Hell i have combined with one of my teammate on pt server to the the walk to fatima on 10 to 13th of may...and im an atheist...and i alreasy know is wifes and kids and talk to them
You see thats the kind of companionship that we have on our server and besides..
Never insult Portugal...Youll regret it ^^ ask the frenchs if you doubt it xD
p.s: usually a pt world lasts 1.5/2 years

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

Why does any alliance have a #2 in a domination server? we aren't building wonders people, having an extra alliance is so dumb I'm so disappointed MRA's are happening w/ domination servers too lol

bro great idea.. sister ally feeds main cities.. boom just free cities for them to take help out there domination %

DeletedUser55806

PS: i will make another top 10/12 after 12 hours or maybe 24 of BP ending to see how stuff have shifted around

1 confetti:
got some big names and good golders in there, not the best position but i am sure they will feed on 1 or 2 big alliances straight out of BP SWIM

2 Thermopylae: why did they make the sister alliance when they said they wouldn't make one
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif
! but their leaders are quite clever and i dont doubt them. FLOAT

3 Sons of Odin: not the best of cores, but they own some land in SOUTH 45. this will help them. recognise some names from US, so they have some experience. SWIM

4 Thermopylae II: see #2

5 KAOS: my alliance, i am going to objective here
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
. owns a few rocks around its centre islands, AVENGERS to the WEST, THERMO to the SOUTH and TBG to the EAST so i would think one of them should go for it early on but all their members are vets and were hand picked so should stick up a pretty good fight. FLOAT then SWIM

6 VELHA GUARDA: the trash talk centre of attention international alliance, i personally, know nothing about them but had a look at their placing on the map and they have some good domination islands but haven't touched any rocks! they are important to take so enemies dont just found in your core. Also Confetti to the WEST and THERMO SOUTH so will be an interesting fight. FLOAT

7 The Blame Game: like #6 haven't touched any rocks! and i dont know much about them, they have quite a bit of gold that will keep them a float until a bigger alliance comes and eats them up, also have a good concentrated core. FLOAT then SINK

8 Never Walk Alone: good core, i see AVENGERS are south to them. if they win that fight they will swim otherwise they will sink obviously. FLOAT

9 Avengers: Turkish team, spawned in the centre of the world that might hurt but they have the best core so far so will swim straight out of BP but that may change... SWIM

10 Kleos: i have this strange feeling of familiarity about this alliance like it was on US or en90 or something, well back to the sink or swim description. OK core, own their ocean. should swim until a bigger alliance come in the top 5 goes for 044, but they might move to 034 or something. i dont know so a SWIM then FLOAT

alliance i wanted to add in because i was bored:

11 Dragon Riders:
the dragon alliances i think are going to sink :/, not the best of cores and already have 3 alliances no more needs to be said. SINK

that took so long to write! (about 30 mins, i did tons of research lol)

destroxxi

Phrourach
PS: i will make another top 10/12 after 12 hours or maybe 24 of BP ending to see how stuff have shifted around

1 confetti:
got some big names and good golders in there, not the best position but i am sure they will feed on 1 or 2 big alliances straight out of BP SWIM

2 Thermopylae: why did they make the sister alliance when they said they wouldn't make one

3 Sons of Odin: not the best of cores, but they own some land in SOUTH 45. this will help them. recognise some names from US, so they have some experience. SWIM

. owns a few rocks around its centre islands, AVENGERS to the WEST, THERMO to the SOUTH and TBG to the EAST so i would think one of them should go for it early on but all their members are vets and were hand picked so should stick up a pretty good fight. FLOAT then SWIM

6 VELHA GUARDA: the trash talk centre of attention international alliance, i personally, know nothing about them but had a look at their placing on the map and they have some good domination islands but haven't touched any rocks! they are important to take so enemies dont just found in your core. Also Confetti to the WEST and THERMO SOUTH so will be an interesting fight. FLOAT

7 The Blame Game: like #6 haven't touched any rocks! and i dont know much about them, they have quite a bit of gold that will keep them a float until a bigger alliance comes and eats them up, also have a good concentrated core. FLOAT then SINK

8 Never Walk Alone: good core, i see AVENGERS are south to them. if they win that fight they will swim otherwise they will sink obviously. FLOAT

9 Avengers: Turkish team, spawned in the centre of the world that might hurt but they have the best core so far so will swim straight out of BP but that may change... SWIM

10 Kleos: i have this strange feeling of familiarity about this alliance like it was on US or en90 or something, well back to the sink or swim description. OK core, own their ocean. should swim until a bigger alliance come in the top 5 goes for 044, but they might move to 034 or something. i dont know so a SWIM then FLOAT

11 Dragon Riders:
the dragon alliances i think are going to sink :/, not the best of cores and already have 3 alliances no more needs to be said. SINK

Another person who can't read domination rules. Rocks DO NOT COUNT toward domination, only isles with farms. Also it is not 40% of the total city count, It is 40% of a GIVEN area that is overlayed on the map when domination starts.... doubt me saying this go ask richard or baudy.

So outside of taking a couple rocks in the core what is the point of wasting slots on rocks with perfectly good cities right next to it.

DeletedUser49104

1 confetti:

11 Dragon Riders:

Tons of research but a sink for blame game? They have some VERY VERY good players. They, fail and reunion really will be ones to watch but have lacked in much attention or mention thus far :D.

Apart from that i enjoyed the read mate :D

DeletedUser55806

Tons of research but a sink for blame game? They have some VERY VERY good players. They, fail and reunion really will be ones to watch but have lacked in much attention or mention thus far :D.

Apart from that i enjoyed the read mate :D
glad you enjoyed it! ehh they dont have any rocks so i will found on near their core to attack them, i understand dont take tons of rocks & stuff but just 3 or 4 could be the difference between winning and losing i think. but just a personal opinion

DeletedUser55924

I guess it's my turn

I will do my long term top - I wont justify, since that can result in giving info I dont want to give.
I may do another one soon.

1- Confetti - SWIM
2- Thermopylae - SINK
3-Sons of Odin - SWIM
4- KAOS - FLOAT/SINK
5- Thermopylae II - SINK
6- VELHA GUARDA - FLOAT/SINK
7- The Blame Game - SWIM
8- Never Walk Alone - SINK
9- Avengers - FLOAT/SINK
10- Kleos - FLOAT/SINK
11- Dragon Riders - SINK
12- Victorian Empire - SINK

and to add to that you talk about sleepless nigths? Looool
The norm on pt server is to stay awake to 3-4h AM and even after that even if the world has Nigth Bonus it doesnt matter youre not 100% safe!
How many nigths we wasted planning ops? or just trying to survive those? Hell we migth dont do anything on the game but stay the whole nigth awake just talking with your teammates...
Hell i have combined with one of my teammate on pt server to the the walk to fatima on 10 to 13th of may...and im an atheist...and i alreasy know is wifes and kids and talk to them
You see thats the kind of companionship that we have on our server and besides..
Never insult Portugal...Youll regret it ^^ ask the frenchs if you doubt it xD
p.s: usually a pt world lasts 1.5/2 years
The only reason your worlds last that long is the absence of players. Ofcourse you can do a cheeky night blitz but you'll lose enough that it will barely be worth it. You might have some good players like every server has but from what I heard theres more cheating over there than anything..

DeletedUser41523

I mean we must have the right idea if Thermo, Kaos, Kleos, and möbius all felt the need to pact against us before BP ended. Despite being on the opposite end of the ocean, I might add. :p

DeletedUser55993

The only reason your worlds last that long is the absence of players. Ofcourse you can do a cheeky night blitz but you'll lose enough that it will barely be worth it. You might have some good players like every server has but from what I heard theres more cheating over there than anything..

Ofc is absence of players... I didn't even think that I would need to justify that because its obvious.

And as I said I'm givig the example of a siege world, with wall at level 0, with BN or without it your losses are almost the same... and its not a cheeky night, try to go there in a warzone of a decent world and you'll count how many days in a month you can sleep ;)

I dont want to make the PT Server the ultimate one, i just want you to dont underestimate it

DeletedUser55307

I mean we must have the right idea if Thermo, Kaos, Kleos, and möbius all felt the need to pact against us before BP ended. Despite being on the opposite end of the ocean, I might add. :p
Well they already know you guys are going to kill them lol I miss the old days of theta

RED

DeletedUser55946

Hi,

I usually do not come to the external forum, but as it came to my ears that there was someone doing a show off on the alliance, I had to come to put an end to it.

We came to play the most competitive server in Grepolis without thinking we were better than anyone, but simply to get ahead as a team. And comments like those of the speaker are only trying to hurt because they are players with a history with the alliance.

We came to play with Fair Play and respect for all

And VG plays in game and not in External

So any comment here is not from our side.

We have respect for all, like we want to have the same respect.

Regards

Vg The Star