Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Fortunilly VG is portuguese and not spanish ^^
If you doubt the beauty of our womens just search for Daniela Ruah,Sara Sampaio,Carolina Torres, Dania Neto, Iva Lamarao, Luciana Abreu etc etc...
btw erik nice to see you ^^
Ill finally see the dream match between you and Eriko that ill always wanted to see :)

DeletedUser55806

I was gonna ask why TF is coming down so hard on Owen randomly, then I looked them up in 105 and realized they probably need that victory more than I need to chime in. So here's a top 12.

1) Thermopylae/Thermopylae II- There's a lot of talk about their past. But this is a new world right? Well they have a solid enough core, but do have stragglers in other oceans. The biggest downer for them is their not only in the same ocean as Confetti, but on opposite islands. Its gonna take some serious leadership and play to prevent being beat again. I feel like this group will pull out all the stops to win here, but i'm not sure it'll be enough. FLOAT.

2) Confetti- Thee team of 110. They're top in average and on their own are #1 in points. I think they'll immediately try to make being #1 on future editions of this list a top priority by knocking out Thermo again. But the waters aren't all secure for Confetti. They have Thermo right below them, KAOS under that, Avengers in the corner, and VELHA GUARDA to their east. This is what i'm referencing by pulling out the stops by Thermo. I'd expect them to probably pick up 2/3 of those alliances mentioned. This will help make it a dog fight early for Confetti. But I think they'll pull through. FLOAT THEN SWIM.

3) Dragon Riders/Dragon Flames-
They're not the best cored in O45. But with how many top alliances landed in this area, they have a chance to make a run at it. That said, I think the going is too tough for them and they eventually fall. FLOAT THEN SINK.

4) KAOS-
This looks a lot better than the KAOS teams I've seen in the past. They're in an interesting position. Their first job is going to have to be coring, they have one of the worst in the top 12. But they've been blessed with landing in exactly the right spot to do that. They're under Thermo and by Avengers. Both of whom are better cored but will likely be more focused on their oceans too care much about KAOS...Still, if those groups decide to make KAOS food, it'll be a rough go. FLOAT.

5) Sons of Odin-
This seems like a pretty solid group on paper, there's no immediate threats near by either. But they need to tighten up their core. SWIM.

6) VELHA GUARDA-
Best core and positioning in the world. They have some good players to back it up as well. I think they're the only real long term threat to Confetti in O54. SWIM.

7) Never Walk Alone-
They're located in O45. They don't entirely own an island but are packed closely together to offset this fact. I've heard of a couple of their players, but overall I think they're going to be out gunned in their area. SINK.

8) The Blame Game-
You be the judge.

9) Avengers-
I've seen a few of their players and they have the best core in O45. But they don't have the best positioning in O45. They're wedged between KAOS, Sons of Odin, Never Walk Alone, Dragon Riders/Flames, and Thermo. They need to be ready for a dog fight and perhaps make an ally in order to come out in control of O45. FLOAT.

10) Victorian Empire- Fought them in En107. This is pretty much a lock to SINK.

11) Kleos-
Have a decent core in O44, are lucky enough to be by Victorian Empire so this should be an easy top 10 win for them. SWIM.

12) FAIL-
Landed away from the main threats, good enough starting core, and good players. SWIM.
best top 12 yet

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Please let me out of it , if I wanted I took on Erik with a "O" but if you did not noticed I am just here for fun. If I was for real you would not see me overhere talking. World wonders in 105 sorry this world came at a terrible timing for me

DeletedUser55924

1. CONFETTI - FLOAT
Great players but bad position. If they will quickly kill the Thermopylae they will survive.
2. THERMOPYLAE - SINK
No-sense alliance, great position but a lot of Noobs inside. In my opinion they will be easily killed.
3. KAOS - FLOAT
Great position, if they will pact the right alliances they're gonna swim. In the other case they'll sink.
4. SONS OF ODIN - SWIM
Great start islands, great position. They can grow up quickly and i think they'll do.
5. THERMOPYLAE II - SINK
Same as Thermopylae.
6. VELHA GUARDA - SERVER WINNERS
They've broken every single record in Portoguese and Spanish servers, i've played with them so trust me, they'll kill all easily.
Premades,great position and absolutely amazing attackers. Y'all will see.
7. NEVER WALK ALONE - FLOAT
If they pact the right people they're gonna survive. Great start!
8. AVENGERS - SWIM
Great players, no doubt they'll be a contender.
9. THE BLAME GAME - SINK
Bad core islands, just a few good players but the alliance will sink quickly.
10. VICTORIAN EMPIRE - FLOAT
Not a really bad core island, they have just to grow and find a great zone for them.

This only shows the lack of information you have about this world...

DeletedUser49229

I was gonna ask why TF is coming down so hard on Owen randomly, then I looked them up in 105 and realized they probably need that victory more than I need to chime in. So here's a top 12.

1) Thermopylae/Thermopylae II- There's a lot of talk about their past. But this is a new world right? Well they have a solid enough core, but do have stragglers in other oceans. The biggest downer for them is their not only in the same ocean as Confetti, but on opposite islands. Its gonna take some serious leadership and play to prevent being beat again. I feel like this group will pull out all the stops to win here, but i'm not sure it'll be enough. FLOAT.

2) Confetti- Thee team of 110. They're top in average and on their own are #1 in points. I think they'll immediately try to make being #1 on future editions of this list a top priority by knocking out Thermo again. But the waters aren't all secure for Confetti. They have Thermo right below them, KAOS under that, Avengers in the corner, and VELHA GUARDA to their east. This is what i'm referencing by pulling out the stops by Thermo. I'd expect them to probably pick up 2/3 of those alliances mentioned. This will help make it a dog fight early for Confetti. But I think they'll pull through. FLOAT THEN SWIM.

3) Dragon Riders/Dragon Flames-
They're not the best cored in O45. But with how many top alliances landed in this area, they have a chance to make a run at it. That said, I think the going is too tough for them and they eventually fall. FLOAT THEN SINK.

4) KAOS-
This looks a lot better than the KAOS teams I've seen in the past. They're in an interesting position. Their first job is going to have to be coring, they have one of the worst in the top 12. But they've been blessed with landing in exactly the right spot to do that. They're under Thermo and by Avengers. Both of whom are better cored but will likely be more focused on their oceans too care much about KAOS...Still, if those groups decide to make KAOS food, it'll be a rough go. FLOAT.

5) Sons of Odin-
This seems like a pretty solid group on paper, there's no immediate threats near by either. But they need to tighten up their core. SWIM.

6) VELHA GUARDA-
Best core and positioning in the world. They have some good players to back it up as well. I think they're the only real long term threat to Confetti in O54. SWIM.

7) Never Walk Alone-
They're located in O45. They don't entirely own an island but are packed closely together to offset this fact. I've heard of a couple of their players, but overall I think they're going to be out gunned in their area. SINK.

8) The Blame Game-
You be the judge.

9) Avengers-
I've seen a few of their players and they have the best core in O45. But they don't have the best positioning in O45. They're wedged between KAOS, Sons of Odin, Never Walk Alone, Dragon Riders/Flames, and Thermo. They need to be ready for a dog fight and perhaps make an ally in order to come out in control of O45. FLOAT.

10) Victorian Empire- Fought them in En107. This is pretty much a lock to SINK.

11) Kleos-
Have a decent core in O44, are lucky enough to be by Victorian Empire so this should be an easy top 10 win for them. SWIM.

12) FAIL-
Landed away from the main threats, good enough starting core, and good players. SWIM.

The Dragons have a 3rd alliance now

DeletedUser55741

1. CONFETTI - FLOAT
Great players but bad position. If they will quickly kill the Thermopylae they will survive.
2. THERMOPYLAE - SINK
No-sense alliance, great position but a lot of Noobs inside. In my opinion they will be easily killed.
3. KAOS - FLOAT
Great position, if they will pact the right alliances they're gonna swim. In the other case they'll sink.
4. SONS OF ODIN - SWIM
Great start islands, great position. They can grow up quickly and i think they'll do.
5. THERMOPYLAE II - SINK
Same as Thermopylae.
6. VELHA GUARDA - SERVER WINNERS
They've broken every single record in Portoguese and Spanish servers, i've played with them so trust me, they'll kill all easily.
Premades,great position and absolutely amazing attackers. Y'all will see.
7. NEVER WALK ALONE - FLOAT
If they pact the right people they're gonna survive. Great start!
8. AVENGERS - SWIM
Great players, no doubt they'll be a contender.
9. THE BLAME GAME - SINK
Bad core islands, just a few good players but the alliance will sink quickly.
10. VICTORIAN EMPIRE - FLOAT
Not a really bad core island, they have just to grow and find a great zone for them.
I've played other servers and they're not like the EN winning spanish and portoguese can't really compare, like almost every playerin TBG and Confetti have won multiple servers. And VE merged with Dragon and are now an MRA sister so don't see them lasting.

DeletedUser46130

I've played other servers and they're not like the EN winning spanish and portoguese can't really compare, like almost every playerin TBG and Confetti have won multiple servers. And VE merged with Dragon and are now an MRA sister so don't see them lasting.
We had the so called best spanish group in our ocean on nagidos, broke fast. Simply put without that night time bonus the groups from other servers find it pretty hard to adjust, EN is 24/7. Thats why the only groups that are competitive come from US servers... Oh and yeah the botting crew from the Russian ones too i guess, if you consider that playing...

DeletedUser55741

We had the so called best spanish group in our ocean on nagidos, broke fast. Simply put without that night time bonus the groups from other servers find it pretty hard to adjust, EN is 24/7. Thats why the only groups that are competitive come from US servers... Oh and yeah the botting crew from the Russian ones too i guess, if you consider that playing...
Pains me to agree with you foo it really does but pretty much got it in one. Its all well and good thinking you're in for an easy fight because you've won when you can sleep but for those of us who've played EN we have gotten use to not. We have aussies that'll launch on you starting 2am they'll hit you continuously until the EU wakes up then they'll take the next shift until America is up and so on and so forth. I mean just a show of hands from the players reading this tonight, how many of you have been up until the wee hours of the morning with your other half being mad at ya for not coming to bed. Or had your phone banned from the bedroom because your attack alarm has woken the missus up one time too many?

DeletedUser55773

Pains me to agree with you foo it really does but pretty much got it in one. Its all well and good thinking you're in for an easy fight because you've won when you can sleep but for those of us who've played EN we have gotten use to not. We have aussies that'll launch on you starting 2am they'll hit you continuously until the EU wakes up then they'll take the next shift until America is up and so on and so forth. I mean just a show of hands from the players reading this tonight, how many of you have been up until the wee hours of the morning with your other half being mad at ya for not coming to bed. Or had your phone banned from the bedroom because your attack alarm has woken the missus up one time too many?
I could do with a missus first:eek:

DeletedUser45115

we also have worlds with no Nigth Bonus on pt
and majoraty of portuguese players liked it better that way...

destroxxi

Phrourach
we also have worlds with no Nigth Bonus on pt
and majoraty of portuguese players liked it better that way...

Mate only thing I have to say is the day I see any Portuguese or Brazilian players not talk a bunch of trash talk on an online game is the day hell will freeze over. Talking is all good mate but bp ends in less then 24 then the real show starts how about we all cut the chit chat now and get ready for the first real server in awhile, I mean heck look how many people got dragged out of retirement even Emperor Kron is here.

DeletedUser55806

Fogs i wouldn't poke the monster lmfao, and didn't we agree you change your name ffs? People keep messaging me on skype asking why im trashing everyone on externals lol.
ahh, i just thought you went salty.
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser55806

i learnt how to play on a botter world where my alliance of 12 members took down #1 then they became #1 and we fed on them and #2 xD

DeletedUser55972

Honestly Portuguese Hyping themselves up was a bad mistake , now you’ve got the attention of all alliances and no one will underestimate you , good luck surviving the pressure