Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser48256

i thought you guys are gods for what i heard, but now i feel good you all are just humans :D

I'm an Ice cream. Come on now, let's not assume. It's 2018 after all.
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

DeletedUser54965

so before i say this dont take this the wrong way... someone trade 1k gold with me for ress... ill let you know when im offline to revolt my city and maybe when to land a cs ;) but im selling ress right now

DeletedUser39822

Mods......any chance we can remove the unnecessary posts like the one directly above and stop the clutter? Yes, my post is adding to it so remove mine when the one above is also removed.

DeletedUser55976

The only thing that everyone should remember is - dont underestimate VG alliance.

Prob the only reason why they pact all main alliances is to just watch from safe side before attack us.

These are my thoughts.
While we fight each other remember about them... im sure they are here to win and its only matter of time when they will attack us.

DeletedUser48256

The only thing that everyone should remember is - dont underestimate VG alliance.

Prob the only reason why they pact all main alliances is to just watch from safe side before attack us.

These are my thoughts.
While we fight each other remember about them... im sure they are here to win and its only matter of time when they will attack us.

Sorry, who are VG? I don't think anybody here has mentioned them yet..
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser41523

Top 12 War News

Looks like the Confetti - Thermo War has begun. Appears to be 5-0 in favor of Confetti at the moment.

Sons of Odin & Thor kicked off vs the Dragon Alliances. The score is 5-0 in favor of the Sons of Odin & Thor.

Kaos & Kleos appear to be at war with both Victorian Empire & Reunion. They trail Reunion by a score of 0-1. They're tied 1-1 with Victorian Empire.Velha Guarda has also taken a town off of them.

Velha Guarda is feeding at this time.

Avengers have also begun their war for supremacy of O45. They have taken 4 towns off of the Dragon Alliances and lost none.

Never Walk Alone has also staked its claim to O45 by warring with the Dragon Alliances. They lead DA 4-1. DA struck first but since then it's been all NWA.

Legion of Death has only taken a town so far. They've taken one from the Dragon Alliances. They've lost a town to Never Walk Alone.

Victorian Empire has fallen out of the top 12 after losing 3 towns.

DeletedUser36530

Top 12 War News

Looks like the Confetti - Thermo War has begun. Appears to be 5-0 in favor of Confetti at the moment.

Sons of Odin & Thor kicked off vs the Dragon Alliances. The score is 5-0 in favor of the Sons of Odin & Thor.

Kaos & Kleos appear to be at war with both Victorian Empire & Reunion. They trail Reunion by a score of 0-1. They're tied 1-1 with Victorian Empire.Velha Guarda has also taken a town off of them.

Avengers have also begun their war for supremacy of O45. They have taken 4 towns off of the Dragon Alliances and lost none.

Never Walk Alone has also staked its claim to O45 by warring with the Dragon Alliances. They lead DA 4-1. DA struck first but since then it's been all NWA.

Legion of Death has only taken a town so far. They've taken one from the Dragon Alliances. They've lost a town to Never Walk Alone.

what a great unbiased post, keep it up!

Storekrog.

Phrourach
Top 12 War News

Very nice! Keep it comming, fun to read :D

DeletedUser55773

Top 12 War News

This reminds me, did we have anyone doing a paper this world?