Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser55961

Criki, Mesembria was a speed 1 world. Please don't confuse speed revolts and slow revolts they're two very different things with very different players. Anyone can win a speed 1 world they just have to outlast everyone else's boredom. This is also a domination server which slow speed players will struggle with because this world is going to be very cutthroat, a lot of players use to the slow speed won't be able to hang with the big golders and those who simply don't have the patience for a slow world.

Also its not an interview if you are doing it yourself.

Before you jump to conclusions you should know it was actually a confetti group player who interviewed me today, I just posted it on the external forums. What makes you think I am confusing speeds here... my first crown was on a fast revolt world, We can adapt and play any speed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55961

Personally I find this incredibly funny. We (poltergeists) sent a maximum of 12k DLU to 2/3 cities once and that was all we ever sent to VIC all world.
Also when you keep playing on after losing in the core oceans instead of crying like a baby and leaving the world you can be left with no option but to pick up with an alliance on the rim which is almost always an MRA. The current leadership of Poltergeists has only 1 member of original leadership and I believe has now outlasted Thermopylae in that world. Stop hiding behind your excuses, stop chatting about how everyone is against you, and try and win this world.

I will also point out you came to our MRA poltergeists begging us to break an NAP with VIC without giving the agreed warning time between our alliances

It was a joke of an alliance that pacted the biggest player in the server to play sim city with. We monitored your players DBP when we Opped victrix and in some cases you had higher dbp than the players we were attacking.. so please don’t spread lies here all of my points here are factual. I also gave you a special mention for betraying us and switching sides, everyone knows you aren’t to be trusted.

DeletedUser55773

It was a joke of an alliance that pacted the biggest player in the server to play sim city with. We monitored your players DBP when we Opped victrix and in some cases you had higher dbp than the players we were attacking.. so please don’t spread lies here all of my points here are factual. I also gave you a special mention for betraying us and switching sides, everyone knows you aren’t to be trusted.
Your whining and hipocracy are the reasons I left you so I looked for other players I know. And some of our players used to support CK against you and nocs which is where the BP came from. You really should get proof of these things before embarrassing yourselves. I notice you conveniently ignored the fact you asked us to go against our NAP.

Please check out our city takes against Four horsemen, crazy nights and Mercenaries to own our ocean during this time. We NAP'd the biggest alliance to focus on owning our area of land.

DeletedUser55741

Before you jump to conclusions you should know it was actually a confetti group player who interviewed me today, I just posted it on the external forums. What makes you think I am confusing speeds here... my first crown was on a fast revolt world, We can adapt and play any speed.
Either way Criki you've already lost this world, you've made too many enemies for yourself over the years. You won't win because they won't let you. As for someone else interviewing you, maybe you should have let them post it instead given the oppotunity with some wider context as to why they're interviewing you. Either way you'll never find Kron or Poop or any of the decent leaders about doing those interviews, if you need to big up yourself up you have lost half the battle.

DeletedUser55961

Either way Criki you've already lost this world, you've made too many enemies for yourself over the years. You won't win because they won't let you. As for someone else interviewing you, maybe you should have let them post it instead given the oppotunity with some wider context as to why they're interviewing you. Either way you'll never find Kron or Poop or any of the decent leaders about doing those interviews, if you need to big up yourself up you have lost half the battle.

We will see, you and Matt will probably just hit vm when your cities start burning leaving the rest of the team to fend for themselves. You are cowards with no loyalty to any flag. We are going to show the world how weak your group really is here so get ready for it =)

DeletedUser55773

Ok, I look forward to you trying to take my city for the second time this world, wasn't too successful first time. Keep feeding me the DBP though. I would like to tell you I have never left a world behind bar for personal reasons, I believe istros is proof you cannot say the same?

DeletedUser55741

We will see, you and Matt will probably just hit vm when your cities start burning leaving the rest of the team to fend for themselves. You are cowards with no loyalty to any flag. We are going to show the world how weak your group really is here so get ready for it =)
Who exactly do you think I am? I don't even know who Matt is. Like seriously what group do you think I belong too?

DeletedUser55746

Despite taking thousands of attacks around the clock they still couuld not take cities off my which I was mostly self supporting all on red islands

What a load of bs xD
I remember taking a city off you in the first op with minimal effort
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser54745

Thermopylae Interview:

1) You've led Thermo in the past. Winning Mesembria by a landslide. But after that wheels fell off the wagon and you lost in Istros. Could you explain what happened?

I took a break out of the game after we won Mesembria and the other 2 original Co-founders also left but did not return so Thermopylae was continued on the next world being run by one of our regular members Jredge and a few of his friends, They ended up merging with Victrix to win that server, I decided to return to play in Istros but was not given my rights back and as a result the Alliance was managed by Jredge and his friends who had very close friendship with Victrix. They decided that we should pact with Victrix from day 1 which I completely disagreed with but my Opinion was not taken into consideration and we were forced to follow the decisions of extremely poor leadership giving exclusivity to an ocean to Victrix.

Having many old friends in Thermo I done my best with planning OPs and enjoying the game with them, My OPs planning enabled us to take out all of the competition in our area and take on waste management successfully in O55 giving us a strong position in the Corner of o55 and eventually resulting in WM disbanding and leaving the world.

However that was followed by another very poor decision, The new founders instructed us to give exclusive rights to O55 to Victrix, Even though it was us who fought hard to take out the top alliance and break into that ocean. We were then forced to Jump south to fight Written in Blood who were quite some distance away from us and following these events many players started leaving, Going inactive and I personally lost interest in the world, Barely playing.

One day out of the Blue, my screen was lit up with attacks coming from victrix on all of my safe back line cities, followed by many other members being attacked. As we were completely caught off guard we struggled to stay afloat and many of our members started leaving, Including two of the founders, Leaving only myself (promoted at this time) and Leblob as a remaining Founder of the alliance. Trying to turn a bad situation around, I restructured the leadership team and we fought back doing the best we could, having some success in the initial OP and breaking some ground.
giphy.gif

Victrix called on other alliances in the area including a MRA called poltergeists to heavily support their cities against us leaving us, with only a small amount of members against multiple alliances and with victrix poaching our players promising them a crown in the server if they switched sides, Unfortunately quite a few took the bait and failed to show loyalty to their alliance. Some of those players are now here with the same group to now fight against their old team mates such as kanar4eto, ANG3R, Yellowhold and mattrulesyouall recently switched sides to the confetti group and are not to be trusted.

Since I took over leadership at the end of Istros I found out that since Victrix had betrayed us, Our founder Leblob had kept in regular communication with them and made an agreement not to attack them or offer our members support against them, helping to tear us apart from the inside. He also moved over to them in Istros turning on his old team and has followed them here to fight against us now.

In Istros Victrix had their members attacking our last remaining 20-30 active members every day of the week 24/7 with attack alarms going off at 2/4/6am in the morning etc with no regard to our personal lives and no interest in keeping it at a reasonable level. Despite taking thousands of attacks around the clock they still couuld not take cities off my which I was mostly self supporting all on red islands, There was no organisation, Co-ordination or any real direction, In my opinion it was just a huge group of simmers that simply outnumbered us and using underhanded tactics and pretty much anything to win..

In the end with all of the foul play, deceit and invasion of our personal lives we decided to ghost to make a fresh start on the new server, Yet I am extremely proud of those who stayed with me and fought under the Thermopylae flag right Until the end, We left with our heads held high and won the morale Victory in that world.

DeletedUser41523

Uhhh I'm in TBG... And I haven't sent a single unit of support to Confetti on this world.

DeletedUser48582

Move it to the trash thread guys o_O

And whats up with posting the interview here lol, i figure the “journo” will make a specific threat for it once he is ready.

jameslongst

Strategos

Part of this rings very true. Nobody cares about their corps anymore, they all want those hideous diamond crowns. They will VM and let their so called friends sink or swim.

Thank God True Fear is in the house to show a better way.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Part of this rings very true. Nobody cares about their corps anymore, they all want those hideous diamond crowns. They will VM and let their so called friends sink or swim.

Thank God True Fear is in the house to show a better way.

We just want to thank everyone in advance for holding our seats without even asking. Truly it is cordial of your to do so. And to think, you're even building up these cities for us, without even asking? :O