Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

jameslongst

Strategos
Asian lol we have some history before i know exactly who he is and have no intentions to divulge into details i just popped in to say hi to jimmy from his (earlier)lighthouse.....
We built it then we gave it to who we wanted to have it and that was that.

What did you do again?

DeletedUser55665

That's right, I'm Sofa King Sexy!!!! Mr. Asian to you Collect

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55806

Mass Recruiting Alliance
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
, i know what an MRA is. but what was the MRA, i was just trying to annoy you but it wont work now
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
LOL!!!!

DeletedUser55806

It was a joke of an alliance that pacted the biggest player in the server to play sim city with. We monitored your players DBP when we Opped victrix and in some cases you had higher dbp than the players we were attacking.. so please don’t spread lies here all of my points here are factual. I also gave you a special mention for betraying us and switching sides, everyone knows you aren’t to be trusted.
that was because they were at war with mercs and i attacked them 24/7
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser55219

Thermopylae - Thermopylae II - Mobius

They were a bit like a firework in the last world, started good but fizzled out quickly, yes I'm aware there were some odd circumstances surrounding the political aspects of their last world but hey ho.

Let's be very, very clear on this.

Thermopylae were given 2 to 3 weeks notice on Istros that at the end of our NAP they would be at war with VICTRIX. After the intial attack and a score of VICTRIX 89 - 1 Thermopylae after 72 hours, they were then granted 1 week of truce to rebuild with no attacks during the period. At the end of that week they were still incapable of defending and it started getting comical, it was clear that there was really nothing we could do to prolong the war and keep interest given Thermopylae's inability to defend and poor leadership, so they were mopped up.

Criki's rambling, revisionist nonsense has no grounding in reality. He can bleat all he wants but VICTRIX were entirely honourable about their intentions on the server, Thermopylae were given exceptionally fair warning of our intention and were not (to quote Criki's nonsense) "betrayed" or "taken by surprise".

DeletedUser55741

Let's be very, very clear on this.

Thermopylae were given 2 to 3 weeks notice on Istros that at the end of our NAP they would be at war with VICTRIX. After the intial attack and a score of VICTRIX 89 - 1 Thermopylae after 72 hours, they were then granted 1 week of truce to rebuild with no attacks during the period. At the end of that week they were still incapable of defending and it started getting comical, it was clear that there was really nothing we could do to prolong the war and keep interest given Thermopylae's inability to defend and poor leadership, so they were mopped up.

Criki's rambling, revisionist nonsense has no grounding in reality. He can bleat all he wants but VICTRIX were entirely honourable about their intentions on the server, Thermopylae were given exceptionally fair warning of our intention and were not (to quote Criki's nonsense) "betrayed" or "taken by surprise".
Mate I was in istros. When poopstan asked Foo and Skud, when Nemo asked Foo and Skud they both said they had no plans to attack thermo. The end of the nap was announced because Nemo was the one that set that up. And if I remember you are one of the people that got the MM from Poop explaining the situation to you as he was furious with the situation. Don't piddle on my leg and tell me it's raining mate.

So no they knew about the end of the nap but the leaders were expecting a new agreement. They were geared up and prepared to fight Bloods. I'm not supporting Criki I think he's a pathetic excuse for a leader but Nemo is my friend and I don't like seeing my friends hurt. The only reason she wasn't part of victrix is because of Hunkiller, half that team were long times friendsfriends with victrix players who wouldn't play with hunkiller

Achileus85

Phrourach
Is this top12 or some kind of cry room?
Criki, blame others about your own alliance mistakes is not the best thing to do.
There was clear date when NAP between VIC and Thermo will be over. Rest of the world were complain about that both top alliances hugging and killing world in that way, thats why VIC leadership decided to make some real war. We have prepared our defense, got ready good offense, and we were really surprised when you guys were not ready for that war.
You failed, we win, that was fair game and none helped us. Poltergeists help with defense were too small to affect that result and no any other alliance helped us to deal with same size opponent. Simply we were (are) better, live with that.
And how can you blame those players that joined us after your defeat? How can you blame player if he decided to join well organized alliance with good leadership instead of alliance that is falling apart?
I wish my english were better, I could say much more. But that is only one of 4 languages I know.

DeletedUser48583

Now I wasn't part of 108 was there to gold trade but this is a new world and new battles. Every world is diff. People should start over without holding grudges (I know this doesn't happen often). Criki seems to be very salty still from 108, accept it and move on. Enjoy the fighting and have fun. As this is 110 so far war has just started, going well in our favor in city takes atm but never under estimate your enemy.

DeletedUser55972

Was going to do a Weekly/Fortnightly Top 12 , but Mac broken so new Laptop coming in October 15th ish.

Cba to write Top 12s on Mobile so bear with me, hopefully someone else can do some whilst