Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser55892

It's a top 12, stop being salty xD how about just prove people wrong than whining about how you didn't get a swim?
Also top 12's basically have to have an opinion/bias on them since there are no hard facts on who's going to win and such.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
How about this true fear, because until last night I had absolutely nothing against you. In two weeks I'll do another top 12 and if I see a significant difference that makes my opinion change as to how you will end the world not only will I pubiclly apologise for saying what I said I will give each player 200 gold as way of an apology?

You see I'm confident this won't be the case for three reasons
1. I sunk more than just you and other alliances like Never walk alone which I have sunk twice now have been perfectly cordial and respectful about it, I've had thumbs up and even nice comments from their most talkative player. So for what four or five of you to feel the need to attack me for my opinions on your alliance that shows a lot about the players you are.
2. In my experience unless you are someone like Erik who has the balls, the experience and the goldd to back up his big mouth, or Cornetto that has the reputation, the fire power and the strong alliance backing him. Those who start casting stones on the forum are usually destined to fail, Criki, Donp, anyone remember gold lemur? He was so in love with himself when he sank it was the funniest thing in the world to watch. Kind of like a certain bacon we all love to hate. Players with big mouths don't usually have the brass to cash the check your mouth just wrote.
3.If an outsider opinion, someone that's already said they aren't properly playing just reading the world the way the stats show it, if that persons opinion can gret such a strong response from an alliance like this has then some is seriously wrong. If you are so focused on the opinions of others and they matter enough to cause this amount of a stir that other players have had to jump to my defence the way they have. You have bigger issues than who you are going to fight and what ocean you may or maynot sink or swim in.

I try to be respectful for the most part on here. I don't have a beef with anyone in game. When I'm writing a top 12 I try and keep personal feelings out of them, for example I really do not like Erik or Skud, but I respect them as leaders and will quite readily admit their team is currently the strongest contender for domination.

And what a lot of folks aren't grasping is there are what, 94 days before domination era begins? You aren't going to get 40% of the cities in the world if you are starting in an under populated area just for arguments sake lets say there were 20,000 cities in the world. The majority are held in oceans 55, 54, 45, 44 because that's where the most active fighters are based, thats where the most expansion happens and lets face it that's where the most gold gets spent from the corner of 34/35/44/45 you have a long long long way to travel to get to where the majority of cities are held. So at that ppoint you have 2 options, eat everything brown until nothing is left to eat and hope that's enough or jump an ocean to where the most cities are and hope you can get enough that way. I just see it as a big job to do in 3 months when you are already behind more active golders and fighters.

And one final reminder folks, founding cities on rocks does NOT count towards domination, I've seen a lot of players doing it but no rock cities are not counted in the final tally so please don't waste your slots.

me in 2 weeks

tenor.gif

DeletedUser55741

Or maybe MRAs killed the game and nobody wants to play huggie kissie anymore? How many MRAs you run Mr. Guardian69??? A few? A lot?

Thank god TF is here to show a different way.

Not sure why you put Sons on blast either... they have more respect in their little pinkey than most of these MRAs forming on our front.
So much is wrong with this message I don't know where to start.
For 1. I've never lead an MRA in fact I've lead twice, I mean I've been a leader umpteen times, but as a founder I've lead twice, neither alliance was an MRA. In fact the first one only had 32 players with a 60 cap. We didn't make an impact on the world either, but I didn't care much for it because we had fun where we were.

2. Sons just half merged with their food. If they aren't playing the cuddle game to a small extent I don't know who is! But where exactly did I blast them?

3. TF has been around a long time as I have now gathered, if you've been around that long and not managed to show everyone a different way already what makes you think you will in this world?

@NutsNBoltz I've never had any doubt you'd be swimming.

DeletedUser55665

@Guardian, you did a top 12 with the info you had and it was good. You are now finding out that TF has been around for a while. What you will also find out in the near future is that TF does make an impact in servers and doesn't back down from a fight. I've recently came back to Grep after a long break and have played against TF in the past and now have played with them, this is my 2nd server as TF. So far, this is the only alliance that sticks to their guns and doesn't hug the servers or pact/nap with others, in fact they don't play well with others...LOL. Yes TF players are proud, arrogant and loud in the externals but I know they can back up what they say. Don't take it the wrong way, you just have to get to know them.

DeletedUser55741

@Guardian, you did a top 12 with the info you had and it was good. You are now finding out that TF has been around for a while. What you will also find out in the near future is that TF does make an impact in servers and doesn't back down from a fight. I've recently came back to Grep after a long break and have played against TF in the past and now have played with them, this is my 2nd server as TF. So far, this is the only alliance that sticks to their guns and doesn't hug the servers or pact/nap with others, in fact they don't play well with others...LOL. Yes TF players are proud, arrogant and loud in the externals but I know they can back up what they say. Don't take it the wrong way, you just have to get to know them.
Thank you CA, and I do look forward to seeing how you develop on the server. Like I said if I'm proven wrong I'll be the first to admit it and happily apologise.

DeletedUser41523

1) Confetti Family (Confetti, Infidels, Overload)- This team appears to have only gotten better with time. I'd even say that they have the potential to hold the world to under 100 conquests against them.. But here's the thing, only one group can win. And its the first domination world. And there's good settings. Not everyone can win. This is important because the only that can stop them is themselves.

Rating: Superpower.

2) Thermopylae Family (Thermo, Thermo II, Mobius, KAOS)-
This alliance is sort of like the Iraq of Leontini in the sense divided up into multiple factions that are technically the same people. The whole dynamic is confusing but they occupy the same common space and sometimes help each other. But the leadership is largely absent and the leadership that is there is probably resented. Also similar to Iraq, they have other powers in their territory and don't have full control of their area.

Rating: Fragile.

3) The Sons Family (Sons of Odin/Sons of Thor)-
These guys are in a good position and have some serious man power. They've taken a good first step in securing O45 by removing some of the Guild of Infidels in this area (sitting 4-1 vs them). That's not a small feat. But they're also sitting at 0-2 vs Never Walk Alone, who is probably more invested in O45 than the Confetti Family right now. The Sons are still good and 0-2 isn't a huge deal in the scheme of things, but they have to beat the teams in O45. And they have to do it against teams that they don't look like they'll be a cupcake. To top it off, they have True Fear behind them, who could also swoop in to put pressure on The Sons.

Rating: Great Power.

4) VELHA GUARDA/ENCRYPTED-
These alliances appear to have run ops together on Infernal Abyss. Infernal Abyss never struck me as a team that would need an ally to beat. So it stands to reason these two are the same. Their position remains interesting, its close quarters with Thermo and and Confetti. They haven't moved the ball here much for either team and that's probably smart. Starting a war with Confetti would be risky. On one hand, they might spread Confetti thin and win O54 while saving Thermo who would pretty much become a glorified client state. On the other hand, they could just end up getting waxed by a team that's probably ready for them. Starting a war with Thermo would end only one way...Thermo would be disbanded about twice as fast as its on the track for. Mobius might linger for awhile longer though. But this would speed up a war with Confetti most likely.

Rating: Great Power.

5) The Blame Game-
Benefits from having Thermo and Mobius as neighbors and a lot of open real estate to the south and east of them. I think that they could hold their own in a fight and probably could compete with anyone. But their position is pretty interesting. As I said, they benefit from being neighbors with Thermo and Mobius mostly. What happens when those two are gone from the area though is anyone's guess.

Rating: Middle Power.

6&7) Never Walk Alone & Avengers-
I'm doing these alliances together with different numbers as they appear to be different alliances but are allied. They share the same core and have likely allied due to the fact that they're surrounded by The Sons to the west and Thermo, Confetti families to the east. Fighting each other would be a death wish. They've taken a city off of the Confetti Family, are 2-1 vs the Thermo Family, and are 3-0 vs the Sons Family. These teams are a pair to be looking out for as its looking like they'll be alliances of the future.

Rating: Rising Powers.

8) FAIL-
The current rulers of O44 but if Thermopylae is the Iraq of Leontini, then O44 is the Syria of Leontini. FAIL tops the rankings with just under 700k points and 150 cities. They're followed closely behind by Novus Tempus who should be a challenger to their rule after reforming from Kleos and Victorian Empire. Speaking of Kleos, they're still in the ocean as well with 54 towns, but their days as a contender for it are gone. There's also the Sons Family with 87 towns in the ocean. Confetti with 86 towns in the ocean. Thermo Family with 64 towns in the ocean. Avengers with 62 towns in the ocean. Bethlem Asylum with 54 towns in the ocean. True Fear with 54 towns in the ocean. Grepo Addicts with 37 towns in the ocean. Even VELHA GUARDA/ENCRYPTED have 29 towns in this ocean. Fact is that FAIL isn't really in control of their own ocean and are going to be facing a lot of resistance if they want to change that.

9) Novus Tempus-
The reformed alliance of Kleos and Victorian Empire. They're fighting Victorian Empire and Kleos and are 13-2 vs both teams. They're also 0-1 to Confetti and Sons Families. They're the other native force fighting for control of O44. If its an uphill battle for FAIL, then NT is being asked to climb Mount Everest it would seem considering that Victorian Empire and Kleos have scored on them.

O44 Analysis:
Here's the thing, neither FAIL nor Novus Tempus are in control of O44 or their own destiny at the moment. Their best option is to latch on to one of the major powers (Confetti, VELHA GUARDA, Avengers/Never Walk Alone, or Sons of Odin). Some might think that trying to make a pact with FAIL would be a good option, but fact is that it wouldn't work, even if you added in True Fear, it still wouldn't work. There's too many great powers barreling towards this ocean due to the fact that this ocean houses two middle powers as their best alliances.

10) True Fear- This team has a history and there aren't many bright spots on it. But credit to them, they appear to have recognized what they had realistically and who was where and then landed towards the direction that they felt was best for them. I say towards because there's no way landing a couple clicks away from the Sons Family was their ideal plan and most likely they wanted the mid O44/O34 border. But despite that, the position isn't bad and they have the benefit of having a lot of options. They can drop back into O34 and build up on the rim. They can ally the Sons and help occupy O44. They can ally the Never Walk Alone and Avengers alliances and challenge the Sons. I'd say that this is the most flexible position in Leontini right now.

Rating: Middle Power/Client Alliance.

11) Grepo Addicts-
I can't even find their home ocean, they have towns all over. I'm led to believe that they don't have much a chance in the world, despite having some decent players.

Rating: Broken.

12) The Dragon Family-
They're still around. But if O44 is Syria, then this alliance is Somolia. Any leadership that was there quickly died, any leadership that's ascended will soon die, and its a free for all in this MRA.

Rating: Broken.

I would have done anything for you,man. How did you repay my trust?

You sniped TF CSs while still part of the alliance. Any world I'm from, that's a ticket out on your ear.

So I know why youre salty bucks. You earned it. Since I'm bored I will ask: why is Guardian already salty? One bad top 12 isnt gonna kill you dude. Go read the tavern on Oracle and get new material lol. Or talk to Erik he knows about as much as you do.

In two weeks you can post that apology right here in this thread. If you arent in perma VM, of course.
I sniped your CSs? Thats a different world. And I already explained why and you know why. Im not salty either, just giving my opinion. Or am I not allowed to do to that? It's immediatly called trash talk or being salty. If you want me to go back to my old way of posting I can do that too?

DeletedUser48256

3. TF has been around a long time as I have now gathered, if you've been around that long and not managed to show everyone a different way already what makes you think you will in this world?

They're saying they will on the external forum so it simply must be the case.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Or maybe MRAs killed the game and nobody wants to play huggie kissie anymore? How many MRAs you run Mr. Guardian69??? A few? A lot?

Thank god TF is here to show a different way.

Not sure why you put Sons on blast either... they have more respect in their little pinkey than most of these MRAs forming on our front.
Both in 99 and 105 you were an mra, 92 aswell.. in 105 you didnt end up as one because so many left you.. Why would this one be different :)

jameslongst

Strategos
Both in 99 and 105 you were an mra, 92 aswell.. in 105 you didnt end up as one because so many left you.. Why would this one be different :)
You bounce from one alliance to the other getting kicked, getting rimmed. Coming back to do it all again. True Fear is done with you, and you still can't take it. Go stalk someone else man.

What's the point anyway, you get ejected from every server. Maybe grepo just isnt your game. You should try minecraft, it's a good game for kids.

Last edited:

DeletedUser55976

be-e-e.

This drama is funny... sh8t this, sh*t that... so toxic players jeez... looks like there is some history between each of you...

i just hope you focus your minds and time for in-game more than wasting time here where nothing you say dsnt make your moves better.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
Just to get a little less toxicity in here, i wanna answer this post:

And what a lot of folks aren't grasping is there are what, 94 days before domination era begins? You aren't going to get 40% of the cities in the world if you are starting in an under populated area just for arguments sake lets say there were 20,000 cities in the world. The majority are held in oceans 55, 54, 45, 44 because that's where the most active fighters are based, thats where the most expansion happens and lets face it that's where the most gold gets spent from the corner of 34/35/44/45 you have a long long long way to travel to get to where the majority of cities are held. So at that ppoint you have 2 options, eat everything brown until nothing is left to eat and hope that's enough or jump an ocean to where the most cities are and hope you can get enough that way. I just see it as a big job to do in 3 months when you are already behind more active golders and fighters.

And one final reminder folks, founding cities on rocks does NOT count towards domination, I've seen a lot of players doing it but no rock cities are not counted in the final tally so please don't waste your slots.

First of all i won't say we are located in the rim. This is a big server, actually 10+ alliances contending for glory (compared to other worlds where there is 1-3), and therefore the 34/35/44/45 border wont be the rim for long.

Secondly, yes there is 94 days till domination era begins, but keep in mind there will be A LOT of competetive players fighting for glory in this server, and 40% of the cities is an enormous amount of cities to own and hold in such a competetive era. You can cuddle and have all the branches you can, i don't care, but you have to abandon them as soon as domination era starts to get to the 40%, or you have to abandon them when you have the 40% in your main.

Lets compare the 40% with the server as it stands now. Confetti would need to own approx. 10 times the amount of cities they hold now. That calculation is a bit off, but you can imagine the amount of difference you need to have between your alliance and ALL the other players to hold 40% of the cities in a world. Also remember the absolute mayhem that will happen when someone activates domination. All alliances will turn against you to try and keep their chances open. Also imagine the backstabbing. It will be a mess.

But the border 34/35/44/45 will be completely relevant. Trust me. If you don't, that is fine, but don't ask for an invite when we come knocking on your door.

PS. keep an eye out for my homeboy SELK and his alliance, theyll wreck yall's asses in the only "RELEVANT" place of the server ;)

Last edited: