Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser48256

well rascal buddy here my 2 cents come inn ..

Everyone has been Pm us asking us to make some massive coallition against you guys , i say naeeeeee letts just have a brawl lol no point in not having any funn this server even though its locked down , u guys are the only ones still fighting so we have a few guys here that are bored outta there minds haha :) letts duke it out bro
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Hours after I lost all my LS nukes, how inconsiderate of you, now I have to rebuild before having some fun
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

1saaa

Strategos
well rascal buddy here my 2 cents come inn ..

Everyone has been Pm us asking us to make some massive coallition against you guys , i say naeeeeee letts just have a brawl lol no point in not having any funn this server even though its locked down , u guys are the only ones still fighting so we have a few guys here that are bored outta there minds haha :) letts duke it out bro

Not us ;)

your team is having fun and i respect that :)

DeletedUser51175

not gonna lie there haha u guys called inn a ton of defense , only one was viable to launch cs :)
- but hey at least u guys defend well so its just not a walk inn - hehe the whole point here is to fight somone that fights back and not just demo their city down to dust when they get revoltet (infinity) or claim they wanted to loose a city (Lotr) or say they are doing a tactical retreat (Goliath) or asking for a merge (kingdom of heaven)
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

hehe its not about the outcome of the fight its about the fight :) last night i actually got attacked thats the first time in 2 months my alarm went off :p It felt good to get a little action :)

1saaa

Strategos
not gonna lie there haha u guys called inn a ton of defense , only one was viable to launch cs :)
- but hey at least u guys defend well so its just not a walk inn - hehe the whole point here is to fight somone that fights back and not just demo their city down to dust when they get revoltet (infinity) or claim they wanted to loose a city (Lotr) or say they are doing a tactical retreat (Goliath) or asking for a merge (kingdom of heaven)

hehe its not about the outcome of the fight its about the fight :) last night i actually got attacked thats the first time in 2 months my alarm went off :p It felt good to get a little action :)

I am glad you guys did not drop in early. if you did the cartel would probably add you onto it's 'hit list' at the start destroying your entire team before it could dig in...

Now they are probably into a war similar to the one they had with FAIL.

granted i was not watching world politics when FAIL unfortunately folded so i might be saying something that is barking mad to the rest of this external.