Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser56207

can anyone in the cartel justify this slog? can anyone at all?

not really.. half the leaders want to quit once a week.. they just get their morale boosted by others to stick around.. im unsure how that happens because i would love some morale boost to finish this world :D

1saaa

Strategos
TBH this is much more of a slog than i thought it would be. i thought this server would be over by the start of February but instead it keeps on going with no end in sight...

no wonder a huge amount of people are going for en114

Mole man 420

Phrourach
TBH this is much more of a slog than i thought it would be. i thought this server would be over by the start of February but instead it keeps on going with no end in sight...

no wonder a huge amount of people are going for en114

Im still killin !!:cool:

DeletedUser51175

So hey everyone i gotta say this - this server has taken some twists and turnz lol - we have had a blast here and we met a bunch of awesome people , many of which are comming with us to the next world -

110 -blame game
I want to say to the team that is most likly to win 110 or whatever the name is right now - good job at maintaining a lead this long takes dedication and good leadershipp to do so - knowing the qualety of players u guys have i hope i and my team will have a shott at fighting u guys in a more fair manor from the start next time as i am sure that will be a fliiiiipppin blast :D

To u guys that helped us beat the snott of Whg on all ur sides thank u it was alot of good laughs :D

To all of ur guys that are now providing us with a good fight in 44 Thank you (i know it not all of u lol) but its appriciated.

To True Fear

i wanna thank u guys for allowing us to grow and enjoy this server when we where just baby seals and actually have some funn, always beeing polite and respectfull in our many pm convos, and also for partaking in the smackdown of WHG which was by far the highlight of the server.

To all the other groups roming around

Trash talk from me is part of my play style - i am sure most of u are good players that got putt in a precarius position this server , and i hope we will leave this serrver on good terms with all the players here , you have all proven that u are not quitters by staying on the server still, and thats why we left the Us servers (and the fact that we got #¤%&/ slapped so hard we felt it for 3 weeks :p

Its been a pleasure to fight laugh and trash talk with all of you and i hope we see many faces on the next one and that the next server will be a closer race.

Grepolis needs a good competative server now to stay relevant as a game -
so to all the veterans lets try and teach the new ones a trick or two and make the next server a great one - one of those who reminds us all of the old days :D:D

Rant over :)
Peace and Love and many panda hugz to all

DeletedUser56207

So hey everyone i gotta say this - this server has taken some twists and turnz lol - we have had a blast here and we met a bunch of awesome people , many of which are comming with us to the next world -

110 -blame game
I want to say to the team that is most likly to win 110 or whatever the name is right now - good job at maintaining a lead this long takes dedication and good leadershipp to do so - knowing the qualety of players u guys have i hope i and my team will have a shott at fighting u guys in a more fair manor from the start next time as i am sure that will be a fliiiiipppin blast :D

To u guys that helped us beat the snott of Whg on all ur sides thank u it was alot of good laughs :D

To all of ur guys that are now providing us with a good fight in 44 Thank you (i know it not all of u lol) but its appriciated.

To True Fear

i wanna thank u guys for allowing us to grow and enjoy this server when we where just baby seals and actually have some funn, always beeing polite and respectfull in our many pm convos, and also for partaking in the smackdown of WHG which was by far the highlight of the server.

Trash talk from me is part of my play style - i am sure most of u are good players that got putt in a precarius position this server , and i hope we will leave this serrver on good terms with all the players here , you have all proven that u are not quitters by staying on the server still, and thats why we left the Us servers (and the fact that we got #¤%&/ slapped so hard we felt it for 3 weeks :p

Its been a pleasure to fight laugh and trash talk with all of you and i hope we see many faces on the next one and that the next server will be a closer race.

so to all the veterans lets try and teach the new ones a trick or two and make the next server a great one - one of those who reminds us all of the old days :D:D

cant wait to see you goats in next fast revo world :)

1saaa

Strategos

110 -blame game

To True Fear

cant wait to see you goats in next fast revo world :)
I can wait. i am absolutely terrified!

DeletedUser56377

110 -blame game

To True Fear

Hey my friend. You never smacked anyone down , . ..

Stop bigging yourself up

I see nobody is smacking LOTR down in a world 113 they started from the outset with a quasi normal LOTR crew.

Pnky Perky Fatty Arbuckle are first. James pseudo intellectual Longst second and if we ever get round to it . You Jerkoff will get the same brutal rebooting to reality that 113 is getting.

Competitive... ??? Thats a laugh ..

A pre-rigged world Competitive??

The only real competition there will ever be is when LOTR has completed its rebuild from scratch and will be taking on all comers .

We will even do another revolt World just to give you your chance to actually do something instead of letting your gold talk for you.

CCBoyer.. Just an admirer of a great human being and grepolis great..
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54331

Hey my friend. You never smacked anyone down , You toadying little jerk . ..

Stop bigging yourself up when you are not exploiting vulnerable young women in your " NightClubs " in America.

I see nobody is smacking LOTR down in a world 113 they started from the outset with a quasi normal LOTR crew.

Pnky Perky Fatty Arbuckle are first. James pseudo intellectual Longst second and if we ever get round to it . You Jerkoff will get the same brutal rebooting to reality that 113 is getting.

The only real competition there will ever be is when LOTR has completed its rebuild from scratch and will be taking on all comers .

We will even do another revolt World just to give you your chance to actually do something instead of letting your gold talk for you.

After recollecting everything that happened with LOTR in this world, its really amusing to read this kind of stuff. Pure gold. Never give up this mentality.

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos
Hey my friend. You never smacked anyone down , You toadying little jerk . ..

Stop bigging yourself up when you are not exploiting vulnerable young women in your " NightClubs " in America.

this world was pre-rigged but may i remind you about all the mud your 'great' leader pulled himself through.

he lost his 53 branch which ended up becoming phoenix 53 and left my team to clean up the mess (thanks for that btw).

he somehow managed to piss off Scrappy Goats, True Fear, the cartel and me.

he literally tried to sell his soul to ErikWijmeersch who is literally the grepolis devil.

i am all for second chances, third chances and fourth for players and leaders (that is one reason why i joined confetti in Side) but if this is how LOTR players act WHG is giving me serious reasons to just dump him in the pile of people i just will never be able to get on with.

but what do i know? I'm a dog with a muzzle on who has anger issues :D

DeletedUser56281

If most people didn't ghost after losing a lot of cities like little pussies there will be more competition. (not directed at 1saaa just in general)