top 12 sink or swim

StoryTime

Lochagos
Well this was a lie
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif
He's too busy scrambling for excuses as to why his pride and joy, his "war stats", have taken a sharp turn for the worse the last few days. His imaginary system on how he calculates the "40-5" score he bragged must be looking pretty tough now after losing 58-1 in just the last 5 days.

Lets keep track of that,
19 cities from a player ghosting out while in our siege (which he counts)
14 cities from their lapdog Penna
25 cities from conquests on RH/RP players directly in 4 days

Thats a tough look for someone MMing about how 1 sided this war was while we were focusing HH and ignoring RP.

4 days and 58 cities lost, wherever he got his 40 cities from in his made up stats, I guess the result is now 41-63 and turning into a blowout quickly.

Check back in tomorrow, should be another 10-15 lost if we continue with these trends.

What a blowout...

Ya took a lead and round of applause. Granted, most of that comes off of cleaning up the HH that we took in 44 (fair enough). It took ya a minute, a few VMs, several kickings under siege (or as you call them, imaginary stats), finding out the Oly world wasn't quite what ya hoped for, and some major prodding, but congrats finally moving into your own core. Lets check back a little after those dry up and see if you're still an enthusiast or back in hiding like you've been for most of this server yeah?

Otherwise, enjoy your moment. Been a fun server thus far.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
coming up - people begin to split warscore by ocean.

44 looking very JFL heavy, 55, 45 and 54 a much smaller margin and potentially RP favoured

StoryTime

Lochagos
Its an absolute mauling from the top down, regardless of ocean. Their core ocean of 55, just lost 5 cities in the last 24 hours, including trying a full send LS break that honestly may have been one of the most pathetic things to date ive seen from a premade that size.

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
Its an absolute mauling from the top down, regardless of ocean. Their core ocean of 55, just lost 5 cities in the last 24 hours, including trying a full send LS break that honestly may have been one of the most pathetic things to date ive seen from a premade that size.
post indexer siege report for me

StoryTime

Lochagos
Their LS were laughable, they full send because we had another siege on jbowl going on with 150 supports incoming so they assumed they could kill it, probably the worst premade alliance ive seen to date in terms of having full nukes. For a group who continued to say "after the event JFL is fried", I will say they are the literal poster child for how broken events are. Saved for a month because of the event, then as soon as it ends its closing in on a score of 90-2 in the last week. After that failed LS break we sieged 5 more cities, and they tried breaking each of them with gold and failed everything. What a disaster, seeing them merge with Jasons alliance is priceless lol. Heres the LS and their full myth break a few days prior, also failed.

1653150160495.png1653150183117.png

This is turning into a disaster.
First, they said that after the event is done, JFL will be done as well. We proved that we are doing it without event.

Then after we took cities without reply in 44 they said that JFL is taking cities in their own core and its not some big deal.

Wonder what they are going to say now that JFL is taking cities in front lines?

Probably will say that we cannot take cities in their core... If so, we will will go for that as well.

Difference between JFL conquests and RP conquests is that (that they did), RP took advantage of some semi-active members of ours and took their cities, while we're taking cities off of your most active guys.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
I think JFL should merge with RP and then do a captains draft between all the members, spice the front lines up a bit

Pete Dunham

Taxiarch
Difference between JFL conquests and RP conquests is that (that they did), RP took advantage of some semi-active members of ours and took their cities, while we're taking cities off of your most active guys.

As laughable as this claim is, its kinda hard not to scew it this way considering most of your alliance is semi-active.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
We consolidating, were to leniant. Happens.

But you are also a Charlie led alliance, we dont have to do much for long before you all implode.

same can always be said about almost every mik premade in the past few years :)
so you are pretty much on equal footing pete, only difference is that if charles doesnt get banned they most likely wont implode and would just run over RP in this world.

Mik and his crew always say they have the highest standards for people who they allow to play with them and they pride themselves on not losing any cities or at least not many throughout the world because of sheer activity/alarm response but look at u guys now... bleeding cities left and right..

Memes without a doubt only conquest premade that can clap both charles and mik teams.
#BringBackMeme

Blank Face

Hipparchus
JFL- FLY
Others-SINK

Omg, minkel was beaten even here. :D:D:D. I love this guy's consistency. He reminds me a moth to a flame but to a defeat.

I suggest him next time to play Tetris or smth like this. It will save his time and the ones who would have to beat this miserable loser. ;)