Top 12 Sink or Swim

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
lol, what a top 12 xd

work.jpg

Jonas

Hoplite
It was just a push to see if the machine started, others who know the players and alliances can comment

dianices

Phrourach
it won't matter much. every world i play, i always end up in the worst crews.

and then bail the first day. some things are just painfully obvious

Mantimania

Hipparchus
Externals dryer then Inno's marketing campaigns rn, let's liven things up shall we...

Manti's Top 10 Georgios Rankings because anything further then that are unfortunately irrelevant
1. But Women Never Wing O54/O55
ABP #1
DBP #1
A strong team of heavy golders from previous worlds (the same world as slackers if I'm not mistaken), with a couple of big pickups on the way. Started out in an uncontested area of O54 with 'The Mob' who they quickly butted out picking up their top players in the process, freeing themselves up to move south over the border towards The Ascended of which Grepostats show a 17-0 walkover in favour of the wings. Strategically they seem to be more focused on territory control and killing all in sight, rather then temple objectives. One thing the Ascended crew did possess however was a strong portal control in O55 so it'll be interesting to see if they progress further south in pursuit of that before small temple stage kicks in. Currently, I don't see another team other then perhaps cuddlers who can give these guys a worthwhile fight, however this is Olympus so they'll need to start focusing on the objective more if their win here is to be certain, they've started colonizing a questionable island nearish a portal far north O54 - between this portal and the Ascended occupied portal they have options, but time is ticking. Regardless, SWIM

2. Cuddlers Mainly O45
ABP #2
DBP #2
Probably the most familiar team here amongst the Grepo community, it's to be expected their doing well. In amongst the largest war going in the world right now during it's infancy between Cuddlers and DV (and their respective sisters), they look to have a strong start with an overall 14-2 score in favour of the big and little cuddlers. The war will look to hopefully last some time, providing them with sufficient BP to quickly expand and secure the temple objectives which looks to be the case already with strong portal setups currently in place. If I were to predict how the world map looks towards the later stages I'd say Cuddlers eventually control the Western side of the map with Winged controlling the East. The only time I see the two going head to head is if the Olympus spawn wills it, otherwise I see this becoming more of a race then an all out war for the world win. As far as objectives go, I see these as the team to get there first at this moment in time SWIM

3. Destructive Vikings
O44/O45
ABP #3
DBP #3
Personally, I don't see it. When the world opened they did what they could to secure as many of the 'good players' as they can building what looks to be a good roster on paper. Don't get me wrong, there are some talented names here. But as a coherent team I don't see them making the run to endgame and ultimately Olympus. Too many internal takeovers happening right now to be able to focus their attentions on the cuddlers knocking at their door. They do have a strong portal control in NW O44 which might be able to bring them back into Olympus conversation if they survive the heat in their central territory, and they did manage to secure a merger with LOTR which has managed to buy them some time and breathing room, but I don't see them being able to make it out of their oceans on top let alone the world. If they survive the cuddlers (big if), they'll need to go all in on the objective to have a chance here. Prove me wrong I guess FLOAT

4. Slad
O44
ABP #6
DBP #4
The biggest shrug here as I really don't know - there's nothing to go by with these guys as they simply aren't being tested yet to be able to provide a remotely accurate analysis. Roster wise there's a few good names here, ABP is low if you ask me but again there's just no competition at all for them to show what they can do yet. With DV busy dealing with the Cuddlers I see this being the team in O44 growing off the shrapnel's of food around them until/if an organised team has plans to move into the ocean. They have plenty of time with no immediate threat and some good players in there to keep the points score growing - but as I said against a real organised team I don't see this becoming a force to be reckoned with I'm afraid. FLOAT then SINK

5. Slackers
O55
ABP #4
DBP #8
Team that's been growing quietly under the nose of Winged during their sweep of the Ascended. Again a team like Slad has yet to be tested - however unlike Slad I think their time will soon come to prove what they can do. Slackers and the Ascended shared the same territory, so unless diplomatically there's a deal in place to prevent it I see Winged turning their hungry eyes to these folks. Don't be fooled, there's a core of talented players here premade, it'll be interesting to see how they do against the impending fight ahead. However currently that's their only thing really going. As far as objectives they have started occupying two temples in the southern area of their ocean. No portals however just recruitment buffs and myth attack, which isn't going to put them in the best of spots for any sort of Olympus contention. Between that, and their inevitable fight with Winged, I must unfortunately give a SINK

6 & 7

(Sisters of Cuddlers and DV - See above)

8. Name TBD (Ascended reformers)
O55
ABP #33
DBP #22
As stated what's left of the Ascended after their 'fight' with Winged. Until now these guys actually looked the most organised of the teams here. They had the leadership and coordination to establish the strongest portal core before BP even ended, and had started securing other significant temples that would've made them favourites going into the small temple phase. All this is however futile though as when the top team came flooding into their territory they couldn't defend themselves. It seems a reform has now been prompted, what this means for them diplomatically who knows. By the looks of recent events it seems they are in cahoots with Head Hunters, maybe a sister alliance of theirs I'm not sure but I don't see Winged taking their foot off the gas against them with this reform, especially with the O55 portal that these guys currently hold, so close from their grasp. It's a shame, but SINK

9. Head Hunters O55
ABP #9
DBP #9
I see some good potential here. Princess Kuini's team who by reputation is a strong, organised leader throwing OPs at her players wherever she goes. They've recently made some strong pickups from Double Trouble who I imagine were looking for a more active showing from a team so intentions to take this world seriously from them are certainly there. Situated farthest south on the rim border of 45/55 they've certainly got time and room to grow as they feed off the likes of DT and others. A lot of dead weight currently on the roster I think of players not totally committed to the world yet but these guys right now are my dark horses. The skies the limit for them should they chose to chase it - and I think wherever these guys look to go will impact the endgame result as they form the bridge between the West and East divide. I'd like to know where they still stand with the Ascended folks, as they could potentially make the fight for that O55 portal a 3 horse race. FLOAT<green intentional

10. Krypteia

ABP #10
DBP #23
Lastly we have the farthest north team in Krypteia. We thought Slad was uncontested? Well get a load of these guys. The Rimiest of Rim alliances currently big enough to make the top 10. As far as Olympus and endgame it's not really worth writing about yet these guys are still well into their infancy. The only significant thing I see these guys doing would be through Slad and a potential fight with them to expand south and get more involved. Otherwise it would need to be securing a portal in that northern baron wasteland and sneaking themselves into Olympus that way, both of which far fetched strategies for winning the world I'm afraid it just is what it is SINK

* Disclaimer what is written here I obviously don't believe as fact, these are my personal opinions on the current outlook of the world. Should you wish to change my mind then waffling in the comments really isn't the way to do it. Open up Grepo, get your head down and smash that attack button. Stay groovy grepo
smiley-emoticons-thumbs-up-new.gif

dianices

Phrourach
all i have to say on this is, i always run into the crap crews, or ones that use whatever crew i'm in like a dumpster. i never seem to have any luck finding the good ones. i play solo because of that. i just gave up on them.

Nine Fingers

Peltast
I'll give it up, spammers and rude people is not a place where I feel good. The good vibes are a bit far from this game.
I hope But Woman wins because at least they are a cohesive team, the Cuddlers are a MRA now, they received all the opportunists and rats, they are a long way from the old days. Goodbye

Oblivious Death

Hekatontarch
I'll give it up, spammers and rude people is not a place where I feel good. The good vibes are a bit far from this game.
I hope But Woman wins because at least they are a cohesive team, the Cuddlers are a MRA now, they received all the opportunists and rats, they are a long way from the old days. Goodbye
Lol. Slad is a trash alliance, with a brain dead leader. Don't be upset and childish that those of us who left, went and found a proper team to play with.

Nine Fingers

Peltast
While you guys were there it was really no good, people always whining in forum and you especially begging to be named leader, when you went too far in tone you left before being kicked out. When someone wants to do the best for their alliance, they don't try to divide it all the time. Or maybe that was the plan from the beginning? Anyway I don't think you've ever posted anything positive other than some grunt when one of your friends said something stupid like "spam is good"

Oblivious Death

Hekatontarch
While you guys were there it was really no good, people always whining in forum and you especially begging to be named leader, when you went too far in tone you left before being kicked out. When someone wants to do the best for their alliance, they don't try to divide it all the time. Or maybe that was the plan from the beginning? Anyway I don't think you've ever posted anything positive other than some grunt when one of your friends said something stupid like "spam is good"
No one was begging to be named leader lol. we asked Slad to make a council, and he didn't. Obviously you were fine with him running everything all by himself. When he changed the reservation time to 24hrs, you were the one complaining the most about it lol. Then, not even a few hours later, you were defending him on all the bad calls he made.