Top 12 Sink or Swim

chilio

Lochagos
Keep that salt flowing Nine Fingers its glorious. (repost)

Your illogical thought process has altered your own perception of reality to fit a narrative that you want to believe while ignoring the facts that were laid out in the open. I mean who are you anyhow nine fingers other than a player that ghosted twice in two weeks with two different alliances, was with slad for a few days before your beautiful whining began then ghosted, had no positive impact on the alliance and have a greposcore of 5k? You are specifically ranting on about me, I already know this. I only went to slad because I had friends there from other worlds and saw the potential of quite a few different experienced players that I didnt know. However, after 9 days of being in that alliance, seeing all of the faults spanning from lack of structure, lack of organization, lack of cohesivity, inexperienced sole leadership and most importantly the lack of a large majority of players not being actively involved in sieges or forums, not to mention that many of the voices of experienced players went ignored by slads green leadership...I decided to leave.

Cascade of events: The day that slad decided to internalize Temjuin who was slads best bet to fix that mess of an alliance, was only 12 hours inactive. After he decided to internalize him of which I would not be a part of it chaffed my opinion of his leadership all together. Correct me if Im wrong but this was the same day as the failed op, was it not? I cut my losses, these two events combined pushed me out the door and I took the experienced players with me. Trust me we arent looking back.

Delusional: No this wasnt planned from the start dont be dense. Sure I did have friends in cuddles and yes... I initiated the recruitment of the actively involved experienced players that I wanted to move over with me, but....BUT that only happened after you...and the rest of the team ignored an op that Slad himself commented on which showed approval. Heres what I want you to think about and hopefully this can help you cope with that distorted narrative that you are hiding behind to forget your rogue decision to attack us:

1) I both discussed and initiated the development of the TARAs temple territory and its surrounding islands, helping players slot into new cities on those Islands that I initially colonized on. Why would I develop islands if I was planning on leaving? Doesnt make sense.
2) I spoke multiple times with slad and temjuin about developing a NAP with the alliance that we are in now, it went on deaf ears.
3) Tem went to slad after I expressed my frustration with the way the alliance was being ran. I had two requests: Tem got full leadership rights along with mrtasty. Two: I wanted to set up a NAP with cuddles to confront vikings and wings, but that too was also ignored.
3) I requested to be the diplo for the alliance only after initially turning down slads offer of access to internal forums (its not what I wanted) I wanted no part in being in leadership or decisions in that green of an alliance... pure headaches that I wanted to avoid. All I wanted was agreement from him to allow me to set up the NAP/Pact.
4) The majority of slad refused to even take part in attacking us because it was unwarranted, counterproductive and many of us spent a great deal of time helping newer players understand the game. You went rogue and didnt realize how they appreciated what I and other experienced players did for them.
5) Others left after you started your failed attacks and failed sieges further proving my point showing disapproval of your hot headed decision to fail miserably.

Sadly your hot headed salty decision to go rogue personally almost turned slad from brown to red. During your ill prepared sieges on my alliance slad had a total of 4 failed sieges in a matter of hours, two that I personally busted. You send 1k spy after 1k spy on all of my cities only to annoy me, along with a wonderfully failed attack that sunk nearly all of your transports (thanks for that bp). I sent diversion attacks which worked brilliantly, I bet you asked for support on them all! lol...sucker.

The very best part was........................... you RAGE QUIT. Grrrrr show me your war face Nine Fingers....

Sadly you had it all wrong buddy, ALL OF IT and now im slurping up some additional salt after you GHOSTED for a second time in two weeks!!!! This salt is sooooo delicious. Go live your life nine fingers...dont dwell on this too much.

Cheers,
ChiliO

Last edited:

chilio

Lochagos
No one was begging to be named leader lol. we asked Slad to make a council, and he didn't. Obviously you were fine with him running everything all by himself. When he changed the reservation time to 24hrs, you were the one complaining the most about it lol. Then, not even a few hours later, you were defending him on all the bad calls he made.
How about when someone decided to run an activity check in the forum to expose those players hiding behind the cloak of an alliance not reading the forum or being actively involved. Who pipes up? oh.....none other than the double ghosting mr niner himself..... saying the original poster didnt have authority to do a check like that without getting approval from his fearless leader. Lol...again whos this kid again? POOF..... where'd he go? did he ghost again???

Last edited:

Venomm

Hipparchus
I think we need to stop this stupidity. This is top 12 sink and swim thread, not discussing alliance internal problem and nonsense talk. I mean it's funny see 3 ex slad player arguing here, but still this will not make any change. Already happend bro ;)

sladomil

Hoplite
Funny reading, I have to say :)
I would not expect, we would be the most discussed alliance on forum, appreciate it.
When I see all that interest, I cant resist feeling, that we will swim after all :)

chilio

Lochagos

A little Grepolis Wish for all of you sladtroopians. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every sladtroopian can read, but look at you go little buddy!! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a player that thinks his alliance will swim, just as I have done. I don't care if you lick windows, love on farm animals or think that you can run an alliance without anyone else helping. You hang in there cupcake, because you're special to me. Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eater....​

Cheers Slad I hope you do swim...but I think your orange floaties wont hold up. Great Job so far of staying afloat.​

Kind Regards,​

ChiliO​

Last edited:

sladomil

Hoplite

A little Grepolis Wish for all of you sladtroopians. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every sladtroopian can read, but look at you go little buddy!! Today you should take a moment and send an encouraging message to a player that thinks his alliance will swim, just as I have done. I don't care if you lick windows, love on farm animals or think that you can run an alliance without anyone else helping. You hang in there cupcake, because you're special to me. Look at you smiling at your phone, you crayon eater....​

Cheers Slad I hope you do swim...but I think your orange floaties wont hold up. Great Job so far of staying afloat.​

Kind Regards,​

ChiliO​

Like I said, funny reading :)
Not everyone can communicate normally, e.g. you :D

Velluto blu

Hekatontarch
last Update:
BWNW
31 players........1/2 polis lost since server start........0 ban

Rest of server
MRA at the head of the galaxy CUDDLER......1/2 polis lost every day....ban to ban..... bot to bot.... delete to delete

Honorable mention for

Edwardicus III​

Puppy Cuddle​

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
last Update:
BWNW
31 players........1/2 polis lost since server start........0 ban

Rest of server
MRA at the head of the galaxy CUDDLER......1/2 polis lost every day....ban to ban..... bot to bot.... delete to delete

Honorable mention for

Edwardicus III​

Puppy Cuddle​

Sounds like his name should be changed to "Puppy Bot"

Venomm

Hipparchus
Well, no need to make top 10 again it seems. This world is DEAD unfortunately(Don't like to said it, but the fact is that) :) :)

BadDecisions

Hipparchus
I actually don't think you can blame BWNW, they haven't have anyone really to compete with.. must be dull too for them! Cuddles might have had a chance (had things not ended like it did) or certainly could have made it interesting..

I'm jealous of their lack of drama tbf haha this server has been full of it for me! :D