Top 12 sink/swim

Notmad

Phrourach
Order and Chaos already has a branch (total of 54 members)
Evil Bone Headz already has a branch (total of 50 members)
Crazy bears/Crazy knights might be sisters (total of 38 members)

I miss the days where sister alliances were uncommon, especially this early in the game

Notmad

Phrourach
My bad, i just saw the word crazy in both names and assumed they could be together. Good luck knights, you seem to have a strong team

Haha without 130 other players to back you up good luck noob
If I remember well (and I do) I took quite a few cities from you alone, for the other dozen I only had 1 or 2 people helping me by landing clearing snipes

Big Gay Dave

Hipparchus
what means hugging in this context?)
sry? my russian english is not very well)
Hugging is when alliances all NAP/Pact each other instead of kicking the doo doo out of each other.. A sad pathetic way to play, it makes me want to vomit. Unfortunately it happens a lot and in recent years teams who did that won.

Bring back the good old days of alliances like Independent (aka Indie). No NAPS, only the odd pact and a strong desire for the best to fight against the best..

PS.. I hardly recognise anyone here.. Bar Here's20bucksKillMe.. And Notmad. How's it going Bucky, Notmad?

Notmad

Phrourach
Hugging is when alliances all NAP/Pact each other instead of kicking the doo doo out of each other.. A sad pathetic way to play, it makes me want to vomit. Unfortunately it happens a lot and in recent years teams who did that won.

Bring back the good old days of alliances like Independent (aka Indie). No NAPS, only the odd pact and a strong desire for the best to fight against the best..

PS.. I hardly recognise anyone here.. Bar Here's20bucksKillMe.. And Notmad. How's it going Bucky, Notmad?
Its good, I've got some time to play so I came back from the dead

Big Gay Dave

Hipparchus
Its good, I've got some time to play so I came back from the dead
It's all good mate, had a bit if a break too (well.. I retired..) but my dear friend Yelly's been chewing my ears off for another escapade so here I am.. lol.

Who you rollin with?

AliOoops.

Phrourach
Hi all, if you see my resources on the market please choose them. I'm fighting a war in En109 against a mass coalition consisting of the top 5 alliances, so I need all the gold I can get. thanks
this is absolute nonsense, first of all he doesn't fight, he only spams, second of all his alliance IS one of the top 5 alliances, and third of all, there is no coalition. Chancer.