Top 12 sink/swim

DeletedUser55892

gold 110 ftw
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser54537

Order and Chaos already has a branch (total of 54 members)
Evil Bone Headz already has a branch (total of 50 members)
Crazy bears/Crazy knights might be sisters (total of 38 members)

I miss the days where sister alliances were uncommon, especially this early in the game

DeletedUser54313

Crazy knights and crazy bears has no connection
Crazy Knights aren't a hugging alliance

DeletedUser54313

lol so what does having 4 allainces on one world mean?
That's means I use three alliances of newbies to crush 2 super teams that had started the world 2 months earlier
Don't come after me when the facts look ridiculous on the other side

DeletedUser54537

My bad, i just saw the word crazy in both names and assumed they could be together. Good luck knights, you seem to have a strong team

Haha without 130 other players to back you up good luck noob

If I remember well (and I do) I took quite a few cities from you alone, for the other dozen I only had 1 or 2 people helping me by landing clearing snipes

DeletedUser54810

what means hugging in this context?)
sry? my russian english is not very well)

Hugging is when alliances all NAP/Pact each other instead of kicking the doo doo out of each other.. A sad pathetic way to play, it makes me want to vomit. Unfortunately it happens a lot and in recent years teams who did that won.

Bring back the good old days of alliances like Independent (aka Indie). No NAPS, only the odd pact and a strong desire for the best to fight against the best..

PS.. I hardly recognise anyone here.. Bar Here's20bucksKillMe.. And Notmad. How's it going Bucky, Notmad?

DeletedUser54537

Hugging is when alliances all NAP/Pact each other instead of kicking the doo doo out of each other.. A sad pathetic way to play, it makes me want to vomit. Unfortunately it happens a lot and in recent years teams who did that won.

Bring back the good old days of alliances like Independent (aka Indie). No NAPS, only the odd pact and a strong desire for the best to fight against the best..

PS.. I hardly recognise anyone here.. Bar Here's20bucksKillMe.. And Notmad. How's it going Bucky, Notmad?

Its good, I've got some time to play so I came back from the dead

DeletedUser54810

Its good, I've got some time to play so I came back from the dead

It's all good mate, had a bit if a break too (well.. I retired..) but my dear friend Yelly's been chewing my ears off for another escapade so here I am.. lol.

Who you rollin with?

DeletedUser54993

It's all good mate, had a bit if a break too (well.. I retired..) but my dear friend Yelly's been chewing my ears off for another escapade so here I am.. lol.

Who you rollin with?
Brir whats up bud you back ?

DeletedUser52220

Hi all, if you see my resources on the market please choose them. I'm fighting a war in En109 against a mass coalition consisting of the top 5 alliances, so I need all the gold I can get. thanks

this is absolute nonsense, first of all he doesn't fight, he only spams, second of all his alliance IS one of the top 5 alliances, and third of all, there is no coalition. Chancer.