Top 12 sink/swim

King Soos

Strategos
shut up i trashed you in en 107 :p
the only reason we haven't trash u in methone is because your not relevant lol:p
now not being mean here or anything but having looked at your record from en 107 it does not look like You trashed anyone :(
you took 3 cities from players in allainces and that was it :/
now lets hope you can learn the difference between being in the rim and not quickly because if not as soon as Tanel vision come knocking on your doorstep your not going to last more than a month

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54313

like seriously dude
i dominated in en 107 don't say it like an alliance had beaten me
i was whooping everyone @** leadership only fell because i had got into big trouble in RL and had to quit
but there's not one alliance that currently plays grepolis that has trash any of my alliances
if i'm such a bad leader how did i use 90% noobs and beat elites of the game :D:p
let me further say anyone that knows knights know they only get better and stronger as each day goes on and the only negative thing you can say is that leadership fell , otherwise from that there's absolutely nothing you can say bad about the knights
you guys should also tell the masses how we absolutely eat up our ocean in less than two months in en 107 and how we controlled two oceans still manage to fight in four other oceans and was winning in every direction :D:D:D:D we ain't terrible we the best of the best

elliseh

Chiliarch
like seriously dude
i was whooping everyone @** leadership only fell because i had got into big trouble in RL and had to quit
but there's not one alliance that currently plays grepolis that has trash any of my alliances
if i'm such a bad leader how did i use 90% noobs and beat elites of the game :D:p
you made poor decisions for our alliance, communicated poorly and made 2 of our best people ghost, just because you were more busy in another world.

DeletedUser54313

now not being mean here or anything but having looked at your record from en 107 it does not look like You trashed anyone :(
you took 3 cities from players in allainces and that was it :/
now lets hope you can learn the difference between being in the rim and not quickly because if not as soon as Tanel vision come knocking on your doorstep your not going to last more than a month
o please i'm literally dying for the first alliance to attack the knights
i'm not gonna argue if u say i took 3 cities i took 3 cities
bye i got work to do :)
i don't know why u don't like me
i always wanted to play with u and charlie

King Soos

Strategos
o please i'm literally dying for the first alliance to attack the knights
i'm not gonna argue if u say i took 3 cities i took 3 cities
bye i got work to do :)
i don't know why u don't like me
i always wanted to play with u and charlie
and we didnt want to play with you lol
seems like even your members here are struggling to see what you do :)
KingMolly on 2018-11-19 at 22:14
tbh there is 8-10 people in this ally rest are decoys haha useless... kevaughn i forget he is in the ally most the time

DeletedUser54313

you made poor decisions for our alliance, communicated poorly and made 2 of our best people ghost, just because you were more busy in another world.
i told you guys i was going through a mid life crisis
you were winning all your battles and you guys weren''t even being attack but yet you guys finds my absence a problem
as for that dude , he treated other players like slaves and when i put a stop to it his loyalist came at me and my loyalist responded
thats how the group fell apart
i will never treat any of my players badly i'll always treat them with respect no matter what role they play in my alliance

elliseh

Chiliarch
i told you guys i was going through a mid life crisis
you were winning all your battles and you guys weren''t even being attack but yet you guys finds my absence a problem
as for that dude , he treated other players like slaves and when i put a stop to it his loyalist came at me and my loyalist responded
thats how the group fell apart
i will never treat any of my players badly i'll always treat them with respect no matter what role they play in my alliance
those real life issues werent a problem for en108

DeletedUser54313

and we didnt want to play with you lol
seems like even your members here are struggling to see what you do :)
KingMolly on 2018-11-19 at 22:14
tbh there is 8-10 people in this ally rest are decoys haha useless... kevaughn i forget he is in the ally most the time
Rule 101 leadership - always stay calm in Rumors and never let a external problems cause internal problems
i agree somtimes i forgot i play grepolis lol
spend most of my time sleeping i guess:D:eek:

DeletedUser54313

those real life issues werent a problem for en108
didn't you hear ?
i quit en 108 the same week and a couple of days ago when i returned there was a rumor that i was overthrown
btw i'm such a terrible leader to the point where former knights are trying to contact me so that we can rebuild our legacy ;)
please remember that every alliance rejected you guys
i took in the losers of grep as they said and turn them into champs
if i was going through rough time in rl you guys could of at least supported me

DeletedUser52047

Oh we have 2 trash talk threads do we? Keep it to the subject.

DeletedUser55245

like seriously dude
i was whooping everyone butt leadership only fell because i had got into big trouble in RL and had to quit
I seem to remember The Round Table Alliance walking through Crazy Knights in a week in EN107 lol

DeletedUser54313

I seem to remember The Round Table Alliance walking through Crazy Knights in a week in EN107 lol
Yea sure
Round table walk right through us in one week and controlled our 2 100% dominance ocean yea
Round table is the greatest :D

DeletedUser55245

LMAO that was fast this time Crazy Knights broke up but I thought they were supposed to be so dominating lol

DeletedUser41096

1) Ronin - O44 based alliance with their offensive front looking like it will be against Order and Chaos (MRA) and BZC. Overall I don't think either are massive competition early on, and Ronnin itself seems to be a bad group of players in another MRA. A few decent players within the group but a whole lot of food in the rest, they will swim for a month then sink as soon as any group (outside of order and chaos, who I think is worse than them) gets rolling. Float into Sink

2) Order and Chaos - A group extremely similar to Ronin, they are O44 based. Located more towards the core than Ronin, meaning they will be the alliance that gets eaten from whatever side the rest of the world really wants. They are another MRA, and one look at their alliance profile screams that they will be falling apart soon enough. My guess is this hard sink, and a small group will form out of them with whatever capable players they may have inside. A few names but nobody I see as anything special. Sink.

3) Alien Sheep - O55 Based alliance, they have what seems to be easily the easiest core ocean to work with. Combine that free ocean with a few good players inside and it should be a cake walk for this group unless internal issues stop them. One other thing is the fact that they have no solid core and look like they are spread through 55, but with a high speed world that could be quickly fixed. I don't see issues in the near future, or until a better group drops in around them, so for now it seems like a swim. Swim.

4) Le Weebs - O45 Based alliance, the second easiest ocean. I don't see much competition around, but they don't need much competition to sink them. They have the foolproof sink took inside their alliance with KingMolly. This alliance will be gone due to internal disaster within a month, maybe 2 at max. My guess will be a group will end up dropping behind them and take a couple cities, the rest will be history. Due to the extremely easy location, they will float for a bit then sink when the cancer that is PG starts to spread, and his wannabe NFL/NBA career takes over and he suddenly has no time to play and loses cities. At that point the alliance will be stuck dealing with his moaning, and then a sink will occur. Float into Sink.

5) Crazy Bears - People who play like these girls should not be allowed to play. O64 based (Yes, O64). They are the Russians from Ying and yang, and joined up here with some players from Helipolis im guessing. They went into the world saying they would only sim I guess, which is a sad sight to see. Afraid of fighting and already running for the rim, these girls will swim because they are too afraid to fight anyone I guess. Once someone drops in near them they will sink, my personal least favorite group after seeing that they went out of their way to hide on the rim before even fighting, meaning they have 0 confidence as an alliance and 0 trust in their members to fight. Weak minded leadership, but an entire rim to swim away on for the foreseeable future. Swim with no chances of winning the world.

6) -RF- - O44/54 based group, I like the feel of them personally. I don't think I know a single one of their players, but the clean profile and simple name makes me cheer for them. Their location is their biggest problem currently. Splitting between oceans, they will need to decide which way to expand before they start fighting on all fronts. I would have called this group a possible swim if they didn't already have a second alliance. That, combined with the poor location currently, means it will likely be a float into a sink. Float into Sink

7) Lord of War/Mayhem/Conquest - Three alliances? MRA's dominating the early top 12's so this may get a bit dry and repetitive from me, but this is going to be another Sink. Located in O54/55, they are 3 alliances who look like they merged together. Any time you have that amount of alliances this early,99% of the time they sink. This group has decent players but they are horrible placed, and I am surprised some of the names inside agreed to join this MRA. Probably the quickest sink of this top 12 imo. Sink

8) VIRUS - I swear you see a VIRUS alliance in every world early on. Notice you never see them after a month or two, and theres a reason for that. O55 based, this group has 0 players I recognize. My guess is they are eaten up by Alien Sheep and some join them and the rest go inactive and quit. No idea who their leader is since none is given, but again from the new names inside I doubt he is worth mentioning. Sink

9) Rebels - Hate the name, like the players inside. A lot of talent inside if they are all playing with their full effort. O45/55 border alliance, I REALLY hope they decide to move north and clear out our number 4 alliance on the list. My guess is they take the easy way and run into the mess that is O55. A bit spread out but not as bas as some others on the list, my guess is this will be here for a good amount of time so long as they want to be here. Hopefully they decide to pick the right fights to make this lackluster world interesting to spectate. Swim.

10) Envenom - O54 based alliance, and probably the biggest question mark of the top 12. I see a few good players, but a whole lot of deadweight. And they are in an ocean completely up in the air, with multiple top 12 teams and not much talent overall. I assume they will float, but then I look at their god awful location (Terribly spread out) and want to say sink. However that would require another alliance in 54 near them to sink them, and not much is there to do so, which makes it a question mark. Overall not a good group nor anyone to worry about, Float at best, sink if pushed.

11) Avengers - O54 based as well. They are in the gap of Envenom. So really it will be a war of who is worse between these two alliances. ANOTHER MRA, they have two branches se up but at least have a decent core going. Likely to beat Envenom, but after that I have no idea what their plans would be. A lack of talented players, already a swarm of inactive players, my guess is it will be a noodle fight into southern O54 and in the end they all join together because that's what MRA's and todays grepo players do. Float, later Sink.

12) Neighborhood Delinquents - O54 based alliance. At first glance, you may think they were the decent group from Helipolis that came here to dominate. Taking a closer look, they have a lot of good players but I can tell a few of those players are not here to play hard. Along with that, they made the fatal mistake of attacking me for no reason already in this world. Arguably the best core group of players when they want to be, they will likely win early fights. However they are going to get dragged down by the deadweight and people who came here with half a heart to play, and the top guys will be left in a terrible position. Personally, I hope these guys split from the deadweight early so they can build a proper core with the elite active members, but I doubt that will happen. Sadly people are afraid of stepping up and voicing their opinions, so they will likely stay on their current road and fall apart down the road. Regardless, I like several people in this alliance and, like I said, they have a good core group. I hope they split with that deadweight though. Swim, possible sink down the road due to the deadweight.

I encourage arguments, keeps these terribly moderated forums from dying for a few weeks so we can all get our entertainment value out of it.

C
JFL

DeletedUser54965

4) Le Weebs - O45 Based alliance, the second easiest ocean. I don't see much competition around, but they don't need much competition to sink them. They have the foolproof sink took inside their alliance with KingMolly. This alliance will be gone due to internal disaster within a month, maybe 2 at max. My guess will be a group will end up dropping behind them and take a couple cities, the rest will be history. Due to the extremely easy location, they will float for a bit then sink when the cancer that is PG starts to spread, and his wannabe NFL/NBA career takes over and he suddenly has no time to play and loses cities. At that point the alliance will be stuck dealing with his moaning, and then a sink will occur. Float into Sink.

this had me rolling.. charlie is just mad he has quit what 3 worlds in a row? whats gonna be the excuse this server?

DeletedUser55245

1) Ronin - O44 based alliance with their offensive front looking like it will be against Order and Chaos (MRA) and BZC. Overall I don't think either are massive competition early on, and Ronnin itself seems to be a bad group of players in another MRA. A few decent players within the group but a whole lot of food in the rest, they will swim for a month then sink as soon as any group (outside of order and chaos, who I think is worse than them) gets rolling. Float into Sink

2) Order and Chaos - A group extremely similar to Ronin, they are O44 based. Located more towards the core than Ronin, meaning they will be the alliance that gets eaten from whatever side the rest of the world really wants. They are another MRA, and one look at their alliance profile screams that they will be falling apart soon enough. My guess is this hard sink, and a small group will form out of them with whatever capable players they may have inside. A few names but nobody I see as anything special. Sink.

3) Alien Sheep - O55 Based alliance, they have what seems to be easily the easiest core ocean to work with. Combine that free ocean with a few good players inside and it should be a cake walk for this group unless internal issues stop them. One other thing is the fact that they have no solid core and look like they are spread through 55, but with a high speed world that could be quickly fixed. I don't see issues in the near future, or until a better group drops in around them, so for now it seems like a swim. Swim.

5) Crazy Bears - People who play like these girls should not be allowed to play. O64 based (Yes, O64), I see several botters from en109 inside their alliance. They are the Russians from Ying and yang, got banned for their bots then seemingly joined up here with some players from Helipolis im guessing. They went into the world saying they would only sim I guess, which is a sad sight to see. Afraid of fighting and already running for the rim, these girls will swim because they are too afraid to fight anyone I guess. Once someone drops in near them they will sink, my personal least favorite group after seeing that they went out of their way to hide on the rim before even fighting, meaning they have 0 confidence as an alliance and 0 trust in their members to fight. Weak minded leadership, but an entire rim to swim away on for the foreseeable future. Swim with no chances of winning the world.

6) -RF- - O44/54 based group, I like the feel of them personally. I don't think I know a single one of their players, but the clean profile and simple name makes me cheer for them. Their location is their biggest problem currently. Splitting between oceans, they will need to decide which way to expand before they start fighting on all fronts. I would have called this group a possible swim if they didn't already have a second alliance. That, combined with the poor location currently, means it will likely be a float into a sink. Float into Sink

7) Lord of War/Mayhem/Conquest - Three alliances? MRA's dominating the early top 12's so this may get a bit dry and repetitive from me, but this is going to be another Sink. Located in O54/55, they are 3 alliances who look like they merged together. Any time you have that amount of alliances this early,99% of the time they sink. This group has decent players but they are horrible placed, and I am surprised some of the names inside agreed to join this MRA. Probably the quickest sink of this top 12 imo. Sink

8) VIRUS - I swear you see a VIRUS alliance in every world early on. Notice you never see them after a month or two, and theres a reason for that. O55 based, this group has 0 players I recognize. My guess is they are eaten up by Alien Sheep and some join them and the rest go inactive and quit. No idea who their leader is since none is given, but again from the new names inside I doubt he is worth mentioning. Sink

9) Rebels - Hate the name, like the players inside. A lot of talent inside if they are all playing with their full effort. O45/55 border alliance, I REALLY hope they decide to move north and clear out our number 4 alliance on the list. My guess is they take the easy way and run into the mess that is O55. A bit spread out but not as bas as some others on the list, my guess is this will be here for a good amount of time so long as they want to be here. Hopefully they decide to pick the right fights to make this lackluster world interesting to spectate. Swim.

10) Envenom - O54 based alliance, and probably the biggest question mark of the top 12. I see a few good players, but a whole lot of deadweight. And they are in an ocean completely up in the air, with multiple top 12 teams and not much talent overall. I assume they will float, but then I look at their god awful location (Terribly spread out) and want to say sink. However that would require another alliance in 54 near them to sink them, and not much is there to do so, which makes it a question mark. Overall not a good group nor anyone to worry about, Float at best, sink if pushed.

11) Avengers - O54 based as well. They are in the gap of Envenom. So really it will be a war of who is worse between these two alliances. ANOTHER MRA, they have two branches se up but at least have a decent core going. Likely to beat Envenom, but after that I have no idea what their plans would be. A lack of talented players, already a swarm of inactive players, my guess is it will be a noodle fight into southern O54 and in the end they all join together because that's what MRA's and todays grepo players do. Float, later Sink.

12) Neighborhood Delinquents - O54 based alliance. At first glance, you may think they were the decent group from Helipolis that came here to dominate. Taking a closer look, they have a lot of good players but I can tell a few of those players are not here to play hard. Along with that, they made the fatal mistake of attacking me for no reason already in this world. Arguably the best core group of players when they want to be, they will likely win early fights. However they are going to get dragged down by the deadweight and people who came here with half a heart to play, and the top guys will be left in a terrible position. Personally, I hope these guys split from the deadweight early so they can build a proper core with the elite active members, but I doubt that will happen. Sadly people are afraid of stepping up and voicing their opinions, so they will likely stay on their current road and fall apart down the road. Regardless, I like several people in this alliance and, like I said, they have a good core group. I hope they split with that deadweight though. Swim, possible sink down the road due to the deadweight.

I encourage arguments, keeps these terribly moderated forums from dying for a few weeks so we can all get our entertainment value out of it.

C
JFL
MRA huh? Most of us landed from one world lol didn't recruit many from this one