Top 12 sink/swim

DeletedUser47494

8) VIRUS - I swear you see a VIRUS alliance in every world early on. Notice you never see them after a month or two, and theres a reason for that. O55 based, this group has 0 players I recognize. My guess is they are eaten up by Alien Sheep and some join them and the rest go inactive and quit. No idea who their leader is since none is given, but again from the new names inside I doubt he is worth mentioning. Sink

11) Avengers - O54 based as well. They are in the gap of Envenom. So really it will be a war of who is worse between these two alliances. ANOTHER MRA,

Virus is basicly same as Crazy Bears but at last with some balls to drop near players. So Russian team with bunch of multies that they slowly eat :)

And isnt Avengers premade from 110, i think they doing fine there thats why they are semi inactive here.

DeletedUser53924

VIRUS is a such good alliance. They was in US Dyme. They are strong, they’re well organized and check trips all the time. Good, strong and active team players. Look at their islands. All together, expanding island by island.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47953

Crazy Bears have one player in O44, looks like Alien, Crazy Bears, and RF all together... MRA premade? Looks like a Russian Erik...

DeletedUser53924

Alien Sheep is not a MRA, it's almost the same team with some new players than in Beta. With them, I can see 1 name I would not trusted and never send an invite..... but many players would say a same thing about me probably so let see....
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser47494

VIRUS is a such good alliance. They was in US Dyme. They are strong, they’re well organized and check trips all the time. Good, strong and active team players. Look at their islands. All together, expanding island by island.

Its not hard to expand island by island when you have whole islands around you filled with your multies :)

Crazy Bears have one player in O44, looks like Alien, Crazy Bears, and RF all together... MRA premade? Looks like a Russian Erik...

If you mean VIRUS insed of Alien you are right

King Soos

Strategos
3 separate russian groups

DeletedUser56099

Its not hard to expand island by island when you have whole islands around you filled with your multies :)

Hi, analysts.
I see as you well understand multies. Most likely you have wide experience in their use.
To be pleasant to me your logic: if I am at war - I am a hero if rivals are at war - it is the multies.
Many wars were in the history lost because underestimated the rival.
If you do not object, then the union the Virus will stay here longer, than one month. In Russia winter long, we will get warm at you here.
And further we will also look who at whom will eat. We have a good appetite, and at you?

P.S. zazou00 Thanks!!!

DeletedUser47494

Hi, analysts.
I see as you well understand multies. Most likely you have wide experience in their use.
To be pleasant to me your logic: if I am at war - I am a hero if rivals are at war - it is the multies.
Many wars were in the history lost because underestimated the rival.
If you do not object, then the union the Virus will stay here longer, than one month. In Russia winter long, we will get warm at you here.
And further we will also look who at whom will eat. We have a good appetite, and at you?

P.S. zazou00 Thanks!!!

Oh please leave me with your bs. I dont need expiriance to see what are you doing, just some common sense.
Dont tell me that city on ur core island from guy named Volga (biggest river in russia) wasnt a multie, 1h after leaving BP you guys had CS in protected with 1 LS, and after sinking it i found city cave stacked with silver and new cs in. Then Oldbabka (babka - grandma) then Vitali, Vasili, 2 guys named andreijk, whole island under you that got filled before islands closer to center, with 200points cities until bp ends and then all in same time to 500-700 points , also some russian names in those most be coincidence.
First night sunk 6 of your CS all protected with 1 ship on cities that was active with points that day, guess you was sure those guys are all alone so they wont ask or help and not multies.
You took few cities from Rising Dragons thats ok but dont come here with this stupid "im a hero you are multies" crap when we all can see what both Crazy bears and you (prob RF too) doing.

Maybe you are good teams idk but your tactics are so lame and cheap that i cant comment you without mentioning it :)

DeletedUser56099

Oh please leave me with your bs. I dont need expiriance to see what are you doing, just some common sense.
Dont tell me that city on ur core island from guy named Volga (biggest river in russia) wasnt a multie, ..... :)

Bravo to your logic.
Volga is not the biggest river in Russia, the biggest river Ob`. We came here as a team and settled together, we like to drink tea and cake in the evenings. The same name? Ridiculously. Who's multies? Vitali multies Vasili or Vice versa? They're different names, by the way. The names of our cities you will not understand, these are Russian words written in English letters. Fantasize further and build your city on the island, I like it very much..

DeletedUser47494

Bravo to your logic.
Volga is not the biggest river in Russia, the biggest river Ob`. We came here as a team and settled together, we like to drink tea and cake in the evenings. The same name? Ridiculously. Who's multies? Vitali multies Vasili or Vice versa? They're different names, by the way. The names of our cities you will not understand, these are Russian words written in English letters. Fantasize further and build your city on the island, I like it very much..

With speed of your progress i have 10 daya more untill u research conquest :D

Also your first try was very scary 15 attack with closest one 12 sec away from CS, very scary much wow

And point about names is that there are bunch of russian names around your core that gives you cities for free

DeletedUser56099

We have off players and deffs players. Off players to take a city and give the city to the player a deffer. You do not know such tactics? Or are we playing another game? One more question. You did disregard and arrogant attitude to strangers? I thought the English were well-mannered and cultured.

DeletedUser47494

And how is telling truth about multies arrogant attitude? Truth is truth if it hurts you , you should change your playstyle.

DeletedUser55419

Le Weebs FTW
Le Weebs might be good but not as stubborn and united as our not so weak Order and Chaos which is giving them some emotional moments. Winning a city to lose a Bigger city mmmmm Very NOOB approach Weebies