Top 12 sink/swim

DeletedUser54810

its like... so many people wanted a diff end game, and since we got one that requires you to fight... people started hugging more... can we get a world with no NAPs or pacts and just some action for once? and better yet no 5 or 6 ally coalitions....

I dunno Molly.. Plenty of alliances started hugging each other whenever alliances like Indie played.. lol.
But I agree all I'm seeing is bigger alliances avoiding each other to hit on small ones (quite a few aren't doing so great in that either), they should grow a set. I share your hatred of all things NAP and Pact too (although I've never been interested in taking out smaller alliances that are no threat and just want to play a little). Hopefull we'll see a bit more of that soon.

PS. I'm liking the look of this new endgame as it eliminates a lot of simming and should lead towards bigger and better fights.. Fingers crossed..

DeletedUser54898

We know who is the winner
My money was on Simbom until they ruined their roster by adding non simbom-y players. C'mon Simbom1 (or 2 or 598 or 7)! its not simbom with non simbom
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser56098

It's fun to have full Simbom until you actually want to start trying lol
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif