Top 12 sink/swim

DeletedUser19369

Only doing a top 7 because they are the only alliances that matter right now, if you have a problem I don’t care and you can suck my toes!

1. Mad Hatters/Mad as Hatters/Mad Hats SWIM

Attackers: Rank 1 BP 23413241 Defenders: Rank 1 BP 10018259

These ladies and gentlemen have been kicking A** all server, they are based mainly in the middle of the world holding a almost landstrip kind of core spanning across 45,44,54. They are currently pacted with Rebels, and have a NAP with GGG (the gnomes) as of now. They are at war with the Syndicate coalition and Crazy Bears. Which as of now they seem to be winning their wars.

2. CRAZY BEARS/Crazy Bears Cubs FLOAT/SWIM

Attackers: Rank 2 BP 9015670 Defenders: Rank 2 BP 8085356

I’m not really sure what to think of these guys, they seem to be a good team but they’re falling behind a little? Maybe lack of motivation from the members? I know they are fighting MH (the mad hats) and their ally Rebels. They are also trying to expand into O65 where they are fighting - LOL -, and they will eventually have a fight with HORNETS over control of that ocean. I have no clue what their relations are with GGG or New beginning. They may be out manned, but they certainly aren’t outgunned with the war against MH and Rebels. They are up 35 conquers to 7 cities lost. These guys have a chance to win if they keep this up.

3. Syndicate/OCEANS VETERANS/Rising Tide/Ocean Tide FLOAT/SINK

Attackers: Rank 3 BP 8280557 Defenders: Rank 3 BP 5559470

Ahh probably the most hated alliance on this world :) With the spaz leader the hippo, who jumps to conclusions and then blames the enemy when it’s his fault! This alliance has no friends but themselves on this world, no naps, no allys. They used to be allied to HORNETS until they thought HORNETS would be good food. Boy did that go badly for them currently they have lost 23 cities and have only gained 7 from them. This war only started 2 weeks ago… The war with MH, Rebels, and CB (the crazy bears) isn’t going well either. But I will say they have stood their ground nicely with this event, and all the gold they have. They have lost 46 cities, and have only gained 28. I see them surviving a little longer until a mass ghost, or they mend some bridges and try to make a comeback.

4. Rebels/Rebels II SWIM

Attackers: Rank 4 BP 7908678 Defenders: Rank 5 BP 4019356

In my honest opinion this alliance has a lot of potential but they aren’t acting on it as much as they should be. Currently pacted with the strongest alliance in the world, and also pacted with HORNETS they are trying to get rid of the Syndicate coalition. While also fighting on a second front with CB. They are winning the war against the coalition but only with the help of HORNETS and MH. Their war with CB is currently around even. How much longer can they hold on while fighting like this? They’re not going anywhere though, with the friends they currently have ;)

5. **GNOMES GONE GANGSTA** FLOAT

Attackers: Rank 6 BP 4485210 Defenders: Rank 7 BP 2285740

I don’t really have much to say about this alliance, all I know is they have a nap with MH. So I’m not really sure who they’re fighting. But they still seem to be growing despite their situation. So good on them, keep it up :)

6. New Beginning FLOAT/SINK

Attackers: Rank 9 BP 3851402 Defenders: Rank 11 BP 1568582

I also don’t have a lot of information on this alliance in this world, but they have a good group of players! And I even see Whip is in there leading them to battle :) Nice to see you again Whip, hope you keep surviving up there in the north :) But I don’t see this alliance winning the world, and I’m guessing they have a nap or a pact with CB. So maybe they are fighting MH? I don’t know...

7. HORNETS FLOAT/SWIM

Attackers: Rank 10 BP 2706631 Defenders: Rank 10 BP 1639974

Last but not least a very interesting but sorta small alliance… These guys, I don’t know how they do it but they must have a lot of big friends in the top alliances. Currently pacted with Rebels and have a mutual agreement to not attack one another with MH (not a nap). Currently fighting the Syndicate coalition and winning by a great amount. And also fighting - LOL - in ocean 65 with a tie of 5 losses, and 5 cities taken. I think this alliance could be a game changer depending on who they want to go to the end game with. They could take over 65 and pact with CB to take down Rebels, or the Syndicate coalition could try to mend bridges and they join together to go after MH and rebels in 55 and 45. It’s all up in the air with this team. But they have good leadership, and a really good group of players…

Sincerely,

Olypian

DeletedUser38766

Only doing a top 7 because they are the only alliances that matter right now, if you have a problem I don’t care and you can suck my toes!

Olypian

hey, didnt bother reading more, just would like to suck your toes :D... now actually nice one. Thank you for you time making one :)

DeletedUser19369

Just for the record I am not a player of this world, I am friends with a lot of people in this server who keep me updated so I can make juicy top 12's ;)

So if anyone is flaming someone in game, I politely ask you to stick it where the sun don't shine

DeletedUser56139

Nice top 7, thanks for helping our forums stay alive. Crazy bears and Ocean Veterans will have to make some big moves if they wanna keep up in the domination race!

DeletedUser56139

Well...crazy bears imploded. That was fun. Can we start the last stand now instead of dragging this out another half a year or more lol.

DeletedUser27063

Nice top 7, thanks for helping our forums stay alive. Crazy bears and Ocean Veterans will have to make some big moves if they wanna keep up in the domination race!
Think Allies of Mad Hatters may be plotting something that can surprise Mad Hatters. (Rebels/Rebels II/Rebels Hornets)
But Okay, that's common stuff. Win comes above Pacts. Grepolis has told this again and again

DeletedUser10810

This is like completely dead huh! Last post is on 17th April. My god.

What happened to all banters and everything? Everyone left/quit the server?

DeletedUser27063

3. Syndicate/OCEANS VETERANS/Rising Tide/Ocean Tide FLOAT/SINK
I see them surviving a little longer until a mass ghost.

7. HORNETS FLOAT/SWIM

Nowadays, Any person wakes up and thinks he can do a top 12. :D:p
OV does not need any external critics, we know who we are.

DeletedUser46695

End Results

1 Mad Hatters 4324 25.39%
2 **GNOMES GONE GANGSTA** 2396 14.07%
3 OCEANS VETERANS 2393 14.05%
4 NEW CRAZY BEARS 1575 9.25%
5 Rebels 1543 9.06%
6 God's Of War 987 5.8%
7 Mad as Hatters 633 3.72%
8 Sentinel 538 3.16%
9 OCEANS TIDE 191 1.12%
10 *GNOMES GONE GANGSTA* 171 1%

DeletedUser27063

Congratulations to Mad Hatters for winning the world, thanks to all the players who sticked till the last minute of the world. Time to pack our bags, it's been a long jouney here.