Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser54948

I just wanna point out the lotr did absolutely nothing in Byblos, dj you brag about holding down all those cities but I think we had about 15 against a whole ocean of you guys....what were the stats again?

Sure we lost to Savage in wonder. I respectfully accept that. However we were the only team to go against them. What were suppose to do just let Savage skip to wonders while the rest of the world sat around and picked there butts or held hands with savage for a easy crown?

I'd also like to add that we broke a few of savage's wonders after everything was done. So I'd say MP accomplished a lot considering what we were up against.

I could go on but I think I fed you trolls enough for one night. I think Dan's comment was bang on the money. Rim or core we would destroy LOTR in a war hands down. I look forward to watching you ghost.

DeletedUser41523

I also wanna add that I almost never say that we'll outright beat someone every time. Despite having a phenomenal record in Grepo wars, I generally accept that anything can happen that can lead to a loss on my end. So I tend not to come out and say we'd beat someone every single time. But I am 100% confident that we'll beat LOTR in any situation. And honestly, Witch, Djr, and Pawcio are 100% confident that we would too. They're just trying to save face.

DeletedUser54965

soo sad to see allys still killing their own troops for BP. yesterday (3/21 in server) a player had 180k DBP gains which was 130k more than me... i get supporter of the day... LMAO now not even 2 hours into the day someone gets 140k DBP... pretty pathetic gameplay not gonna lie... fight for your BP fairly

upload_2019-3-21_18-18-28.png

DeletedUser47494

I dont get it how u came up with info that those BP are from his ally of whatever?
Also if you checking those stats on GREPOLIFE its not accurate as site have delayed update of stats for few hours, so it counts bp u got in last hours of previous day for your current day.
One i was 1st with like 60k ABP but in fact half of it was from day before :p

DeletedUser54965

ya thats not true at 00:00 it resets and stats start over, it doesnt roll over

DeletedUser47494

It resets stats on site, but stats from game are not updated yet in that moment so they are after reset. You can test it yourself, just count BP from ur fights and you will see that site count some from before 00:00 servertime . Or check how much time site will need to update ur stats after battle.

And saying that his 160k points are fake cuz he killed teammate troops so you got defender of the day with less points make no sense. It just doesnt work like that, game dont care whos troops are that as long they are not in same ally or pact.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

that made no sense.. lets say its from the siege on LoTR... no way 2 people are getting over 300k dbp on one siege in less than 12 hours, its impossible, i want to see reports with these BP gains, because like i said... they didnt get BP from supporting so that means it came from defending their city

DeletedUser47494

I dont know how they got points nor i care, im telling you that grepolife is not accurate and that it makes no difference for defender of the day, so you cant call out someone based on that. I saw LOTR wrecking full flier nukes into 25 wall yday so i wouldnt say its impossible with 4x BP buff.

DeletedUser55872

soo sad to see allys still killing their own troops for BP. yesterday (3/21 in server) a player had 180k DBP gains which was 130k more than me... i get supporter of the day... LMAO now not even 2 hours into the day someone gets 140k DBP... pretty pathetic gameplay not gonna lie... fight for your BP fairly

View attachment 13122

Hate us cause you ain’t us ;)

DeletedUser55872

Most teams LMD to make up for the fact they can’t take a city straight up. Some BP farm to get slots to take cities and stack like men.

Both are exploiting game mechanics.:eek: Who’s wrong? o_O
Isn’t that the million dollar question..:oops:

DeletedUser55872

2 minutes of research tells me there is a BP Penalty for attacking your own alliance.

Only Hop and MrAlexander dropped from the alliance the dreaded night of 03.21

Now if the one they call Fluffy got that much DBP these players who dropped must have the ABP correct?

Sadly they got a combined 6k BP that day which x4 is not even 30,000.

After checking the defenses claims that this BP was received by being a “BA” and not by BP farming I see that LOTR had 80k BP 03.21 and twice that the day before breaking our sieges. Which x4 BP might explain why he has no support.

Go to grepolife, creep our page. See who leaves and who gets BP. It’s all right there. Along with our war scores. When you’re done fan boying you can find us in O55

DeletedUser54965

idk where your stats are coming from, if you look at ABP gain today you see 3 LoTR players on top 15, 2 of which arent mainly on your front and 1 has got his BP def not from attacking your siege... lmao you can have pacts send troops at you, such as disbanding pact till attacks land therefore you get 100% BP

upload_2019-3-21_21-49-51.png

even if it was some "siege" that LoTR sent every single troop at hand at, why is their only 1 CH player in top 15 DBP gains? you telling me 2 people have support in your ally? even yesterday i had 45k bp from sieges, i got supporter of the day... your player had 140k DBP supposedly from a siege, yet she didnt get supporter of day? come on we are not stupid... admit you cant get bp fairly so you attack each other

DeletedUser54997

idk where your stats are coming from, if you look at ABP gain today you see 3 LoTR players on top 15, 2 of which arent mainly on your front and 1 has got his BP def not from attacking your siege... lmao you can have pacts send troops at you, such as disbanding pact till attacks land therefore you get 100% BP

View attachment 13123

even if it was some "siege" that LoTR sent every single troop at hand at, why is their only 1 CH player in top 15 DBP gains? you telling me 2 people have support in your ally? even yesterday i had 45k bp from sieges, i got supporter of the day... your player had 140k DBP supposedly from a siege, yet she didnt get supporter of day? come on we are not stupid... admit you cant get bp fairly so you attack each other

Glad someone else caught onto this lol. When they are more irrelevant than the Booty alliance and have simmed through the whole world so far founding more cities than there have been conquests, how else are they gonna gain BP for slots, especially when they've spent 10k+ gold on Olympic Games alone
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

Dude you were playing with walls that high 5 months before the ww started , please if you want to talk talk like it was not like you imagine it was... And by the way again you were in a all blue ocean ffs only we were red to you

Do wonders tell you how good players are ?? and do building wonders tell you who is better ? Nope they dont..
The score who took the most cities say that and by the way MP building a wonder was just to take the pi** out of players but you cant build a wonder with 20ish people against 100+..
And you only say the wonders thing , why dont you say how we lost a city to LoTR ?? oh wait....
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

Like when I say that booty picked up the washed out rejects I really meant it...like from all the MP people I only see you.

And yet somehow my stats are higher for someone that you are trying to mock, congrats you took 3 cities of me in 56 lol
Do you really think that people care who lost how many cities? No they care who won the world. More importantly savage lost 91 cities to you yet I dont see how that stopped them form winning and you want know why pumpkin?
Because your ally never mattered in the end. It was always between savage and Lotr (they had the most chance of winning the wonders race size wise)
I remember how you guys wanted to block the wonders so you can fight more...awkward how that ended and suddenly all you of got really quiet
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser55872

Just let us sim in peace, we all suck over here. The other oceans are where the real players are

DeletedUser14437

View attachment 13123

I heard CH will lose any war easily. Let's all attack them. Time to expose them