Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date
Hahaha more ww winners in Booty then in whole LoTr family mate.. if you want to talk your grepo language...

No worries Ill come for more this time around slowly getting your way...

Lol by the time you come near the wonders will be over....without miknel leading your worthless behind you are no threat to me....As if booty actually won worlds lol dont try to act as if they ever will.

Well tbh LoTr did only matter in pushing war scores for other alliances same in here

I really like that line it really shows what a true rim player you are....no ally in the core will keep a clean sheet (not that you'd know it) Especially one thats fighting on multiple fronts.
And yes please keep saying how badly we are doing....
jnIukWf.png

Its truly hurtful :(

DeletedUser41523

@pawcio the magnificent All I was doing was pointing out that by comparison, M1rza does more damage than you to enemy teams. You eat internals, he takes towns off your teammates. Dude doesn't need me to stick up for him. You're not really that intimidating.

I don't really care if you or anyone else thinks we're relevant. We're beating you. Its not even close. If you're too stupid to pay attention to it, then that's not really a problem for me. After all its practically free towns for us. So we'll keep taking your cities and driving your players into VM and you just sit back, continue to do nothing other than provide entertainment for us on the externals at us. You can let us know when we become relevant to you. Or don't. We're gonna beat LOTR either way.

I wasn't talking about other world stats there. What I was saying was that its absolutely hilarious that you live through Savage for any kind of pay back on MP.

Good job showing your one out of three branches. Nice record vs HOP too. But for giggles sake, lets see the rest of the story.

BINcBQr.png
GaClkyU.png

So when we put this together, we got two branches that really aren't growing and are being gradually fed on by both internal and outside forces. Losing on 3 fronts when you put the whole picture together. Two in the core, one in the rim where they tried to expand into when they began losing in the core. And for some reason you guys shifted a lot of players back to Ronin when we got close to passing them in points. Kinda a weird thing to do for a group that supposedly doesn't care that much.

Well that's about it on my end. So go ahead and Insert the usual excuses and bravado below. I'll get my popcorn ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Update: LOTR cares so little about me and their war with TBWC that they've now kicked the last two player's that I've had in siege.

DYQ1ub5.png
O5Zajnv.png
YFuGFQi.png
q4S4EK5.png

The best part is that we still have two other LOTR players in siege on top of the two Pamm towns in siege and conquered another LOTR city off a player today who also is going to lose two cities.

DeletedUser54965

and darkside back where they belong top of 44

just so you know.. if our front line players were near you guys, you guys would be done in less than a week... id say 5 days before everyone starts ghosting and quitting

DeletedUser56306

As I said
"I feel like this is less top 12 and more top **** talk lol"

DeletedUser41523

Who spammed first?

Did you try to discuss with our leaders about it?

Did you do everything possible to avoid a spam war?

Gr8 b8 m8.

But I’m happy to talk about it if they want to. Or even if the player wants to. All they gotta do is drop a PM. :)

Edit: I Should also add that they have to agree to stop if the other person stops.

DeletedUser45360

Gr8 b8 m8.

But I’m happy to talk about it if they want to. Or even if the player wants to. All they gotta do is drop a PM. :)
Check back recent messages.

According to that, you said your first course of action (before spamming of course) would be to try to resolve it with leaders of the alliance, but said leaders have received no correspondence from you.

DeletedUser41523

Fine ya caught me. I’m not gonna bother going through various quotes where we said we’d do it back. So let’s just save us both time and say that I got lazy with it for time and arguments sake. You guys have been spamming us (myself included) periodically since this started. My bad for assuming it’s the go to and skipping right to retaliation. Reputation counts for a lot.

Now I’ve offered to have you guys come to me and resolve it. Because I’d rather try to do what’s right than try than be right on the forums in a pissing contest. If y’all wanna fix it, hit me up. Otherwise we’ll take silence as publicity stunt after this and I won’t bother getting involved.