Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser45360

Ooo LOTR took a city after 3 or 4 weeks of nothing ... you just lost 5 cities in one night to us and ur happy abt ur 1 siege Lmao! Sit down in those cheap seats, taking credit for someone elses skill smh. Stick to cheerleading
If you have time to write this, then clearly you are not being spammed hard enough. Will have to find out what Kinman is doing

DeletedUser54878

Top Alliance:
1) Lords of the Rim, Pandagoatium,The Sorcerers Apprentice,Darkside,13th Warrior of the Rim,Kleos,Pheonix,
2)The remaining unmentioned Alliances

If I miss out any alliances for the top 1 position, Please do add.

elliseh

Chiliarch
Top Alliance:
1) Lords of the Rim, Pandagoatium,The Sorcerers Apprentice,Darkside,13th Warrior of the Rim,Kleos,Pheonix,

next time if you try to make a biased top 12 try to spell the names of your alliances right
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser19717

Top Alliance:

more like top alliance huggers
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser54898

You dont see the bigger picture. Losing 5 cities and stacking 1 of yours with 3 million troops is part of someones plan..... i think!
Oh I did miss the bigger picture Marty, also missed the millions of LOTR troops too :)

I was gonna reply to Semas comment but pointless now since hes banned lol

DeletedUser54965

lmao... just cause diff allys are fighting you doesnt mean we have a coaliton... we dont have any means of communnication with them.. that like saying LoTR and its 4 branches formed a coalition with darkside, kleos, assassins and Panda to fight us...

upload_2019-3-26_16-2-54.png

yikes

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-26_16-4-7.png
    upload_2019-3-26_16-4-7.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 8

DeletedUser54965

we have been trying to contact TBWC.. but you been sleep or sum.. Coalition LoTR takedown is in effect

DeletedUser41523

we have been trying to contact TBWC.. but you been sleep or sum.. Coalition LoTR takedown is in effect

That doesn’t answer my question really. But so far we did our part. Ronin = Disbanded.

DeletedUser39931

lmao... just cause diff allys are fighting you doesnt mean we have a coaliton... we dont have any means of communnication with them.. that like saying LoTR and its 4 branches formed a coalition with darkside, kleos, assassins and Panda to fight us...

View attachment 13144

yikes
hold on a second you are way off the mark here.

Lotr ,13th,ronin , bingo and Darkside in the coallition what have you been smoking.
and have you not seen Kleos lighting assasins order up like we playing spin the bottle on which city to take next (but they in the coallition right)

Kleos has left Assassins Order's streets piled with bodies. They ve conquered 24 cities and lost 0.

this isnt a shot at you king molly just the cream on the cake for the point you made

DeletedUser54965

i was making a point... if you read... i said "thats like saying..."

DeletedUser41523

Looks like LOTR keeps capitalizing on people who don't know any better and have remade Ronin...and moved it to O44.

DeletedUser39931

i was making a point... if you read... i said "thats like saying..."
i see that but now everyone in game that knows me knows i aint never sober that includes the coalition.

i read it wrong but dont expect an apology