Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser54965

lmao i dont even who or care who you are. lmao i have led seriously 3 times, and out of those 3 times i have failed 1 time, the alliance was good and kept playing i just didnt continue :p and i have won the other 2 times so idk where you got that ignorant info from lmao i havnt lead since 2017 so yea aite

DeletedUser56207

i wonder what new name is molly using now, considering he burned all his previous bridges and continues to do that to this day with all the leaders kicking him out sooner or later, guess mister @XxCharlie199xX was right all along..

DeletedUser55307

Lol you have been a leader in a ton of alliances note the slash between founder and leader you always have some type of leadership position

King Soos

Strategos
Obviously you LMAO don't let the truth hurt don't fret though I'll most likely be here until Ra or Wanda make a new alliance as wrapping up istros at the moment and cart was to long of a wonder stage so this world is just a stepping stone for me
wanda.p?

DeletedUser54965

i wonder what new name is molly using now, considering he burned all his previous bridges and continues to do that to this day with all the leaders kicking him out sooner or later, guess mister @XxCharlie199xX was right all along..

lol everyone in my ally knows me and loves me :) dont worry you will find out soon enough when i take your city. Also you suck so idk why you think you can talk to me lmfao

DeletedUser56207

lol everyone in my ally knows me and loves me :) dont worry you will find out soon enough when i take your city. Also you suck so idk why you think you can talk to me lmfao

yeah everyone liking you is most probably the reason why everyone kicks you out ;)

and you could not take a city of me even if you had unlimited gold, you just bark molly lol

DeletedUser54965

yeah everyone liking you is most probably the reason why everyone kicks you out ;)

and you could not take a city of me even if you had unlimited gold, you just bark molly lol

yikes another nobody. lol your name isnt a scary one ill say that. i never heard of your name before you were in my ally last server. with that being said, you are absolute trash id legit rim you, you are useless, you were when in ND and always will be. just remember you are as useless

On another note. Your whole ally is trash to, they will sink soon, bunch-o-golders who suck haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56207

yikes another nobody. lol your name isnt a scary one ill say that. i never heard of your name before you were in my ally last server. with that being said, you are absolute trash lmfao id legit rim you, you are useless, you were when in ND and always will be. just remember you are as useless as tits on a nun.

On another note. Your whole ally is trash to, they will sink soon, bunch-o-golders who suck haha

yikes.. keyboard monkey kid.. will be hard to accept that ally i am in this world is most likely gonna steamroll this entire world and destroy any ally they start war with.. however... how can you say how good/bad i am when you legit said you dont know me lol

why dont you tell us all who you are so we can see you fail this world again, spouting god knows how many different or same excuses :)

Shee Ra

Phrourach
Hi Onchesmozzers

The thread says Sink or Swim spelled so badly it's hurting my OCD. Is that street spelling or something?
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

Looking forwards to playing with you all till saw the above tosh. Can a Vet do a proper thread ?
Cheers S

DeletedUser55889

wicked sister is next dooor to me :) what did she do
She is one of the most insane and deluded individuals I've ever met in my entire life. She will compromise you and your alliance for the sake of her personal pride, only send support to those that she likes, start drama on the smallest of things and never ever stop chatting crap about you with everyone, thus creating a negative team atmosphere.
She's in France, and she goes to bed conveniently early, for those that want in the action ;)

Yo Shee Ra my man what's poppin my boiii', BP drops today so you can bust some caps.

On a more white note, very interested to see how Ghosts fare in the upcoming week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shee Ra

Phrourach
She is one of the most insane and deluded individuals I've ever met in my entire life. She will compromise you and your alliance for the sake of her personal pride, only send support to those that she likes, start drama on the smallest of things and never ever stop chatting crap about you with everyone, thus creating a negative team atmosphere.
She's in France, and she goes to bed conveniently early, for those that want in the action ;)

Yo Shee Ra my man what's poppin my boiii', BP drops today so you can bust some caps.

On a more white note, very interested to see how Ghosts fare in the upcoming week.

bare Mans must have deleted his reply ... but yeah this is Radge... (does this help - am i down with the kids yet)

DeletedUser51423

Posts will get deleted for being extremely off topic.

Also, please refrain from spamming the forums with multiple consecutive posts

Shee Ra

Phrourach
And I feel I better say... I am not French and I don't sleep early - I am not whoever Sophie is going on about - even tho it reads like that. Hilarious that they deleted that kid as accusing me of being White tho, and me saying yeah I identify as white. what is the world coming to....

DeletedUser55714

Anyways back on topic ( sorry for 2x post)..

Only teams I'll speak towards being ANY bit good are DI and HOP. I won't speak on my team because I'll be bias, so I'll let others say. The rest.. meh [or worse]