Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser55889

And I feel I better say... I am not French and I don't sleep early - I am not whoever Sophie is going on about - even tho it reads like that. Hilarious that they deleted that kid as accusing me of being White tho, and me saying yeah I identify as white. what is the world coming to....
I'm not talking about you, get over yourself. Read properly.
Just wanted to have a bit of banter but you indeed are a tidy whitey from Wyoming.

DeletedUser36697

I'm not talking about you, get over yourself. Read properly.
Just wanted to have a bit of banter but you indeed are a tidy whitey from Wyoming.

as opposed to being a messy whitey from where?

DeletedUser55714

Your team is trash.

LOL, sorry bud. But we're not. I'll be surprised if you guys stick around longer than 2 months honestly. Any team with LOTR, Spartans, SPQR, World Name as alliance name, or something basic like that never lasts. It literally screams MRA central.

But anyways, you wouldn't know because you're not even close enough to attack us. But feel free to come on down hotshot

1saaa

Strategos
yeah this sounds like too much work to maintain :rolleyes:

2COriT4.png

i was more talking about the leadership side of things. and even then i only have time to do two server's at a time (which i am already doing).

but if you have an issue with me please send a PM in game. this is already off topic.

DeletedUser48583

LOL, sorry bud. But we're not. I'll be surprised if you guys stick around longer than 2 months honestly. Any team with LOTR, Spartans, SPQR, World Name as alliance name, or something basic like that never lasts. It literally screams MRA central.

But anyways, you wouldn't know because you're not even close enough to attack us. But feel free to come on down hotshot

Those without past world knowledge should be quiet if you don't know what you talking about. LOTR is a gen 2 cq team been around for years. It has had few questionable worlds with branches but far from a MRA. Many proven fighters there. Your alliance has some key figures I know so good luck.

DeletedUser38652

MRA central, basically same amount of players as your ally. Meanwhile your alliance is called "Viking.." and you call LoTR basic.. LOL

DeletedUser56207

Those without past world knowledge should be quiet if you don't know what you talking about. LOTR is a gen 2 cq team been around for years. It has had few questionable worlds with branches but far from a MRA. Many proven fighters there. Your alliance has some key figures I know so good luck.

slick is the biggest simmer in lotr dont listen to him.. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser55714

MRA central, basically same amount of players as your ally. Meanwhile your alliance is called "Viking.." and you call LoTR basic.. LOL

My account name is a Viking name... Soo.. yeah.. Don't see you accepting my challenge though so that's one talker down..

I agree. So you should be quiet yourself :) Course, you're welcome to come hangout with us and see if you'd last as well.

DeletedUser13136

i thought this discussion was about Sink or Swim of the top 12 Alliances. Can we stop the drama and give our opinion about the Alliances who will be staying on top and the ones who will flunk.

DeletedUser48256

My account name is a Viking name... Soo.. yeah.. Don't see you accepting my challenge though so that's one talker down..

I agree. So you should be quiet yourself :) Course, you're welcome to come hangout with us and see if you'd last as well.

My account name is also a Viking name
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

Slick's a noob, he wouldn't last a day
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
But nevertheless, bit rude to tell him to be quiet, you didn't even say please
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser6812

Its the idiots from 109 come to ruin another world with all thier drama :eek:

Back on track.... With no explaination why, as I cba
N.b - Combined all the MRA's together

Destructive Influence - Swim
Ghosts - Swim (Only by eating themselves tho)
House of Pain - Sink
-Blood Bath- - Swim
LOTR disapora - Swim
Malleus Daemonium - Sink
Viking Gold Trading Co. - Swim (if here to play rather than just gold)
The Chosen - Sink
The Golden Shimmer - Sink

Half the alliances in here will end up merging into some of the better alliances, its the normal way this game works.

My moneys on Destructive Influence - Thats assuming they dont implode as theres a couple of players in there who I know have "spied" on thier alliance before and then helped split them.

DeletedUser55429

Its the idiots from 109 come to ruin another world with all thier drama :eek:

Back on track.... With no explaination why, as I cba
N.b - Combined all the MRA's together

Destructive Influence - Swim
Ghosts - Swim (Only by eating themselves tho)
House of Pain - Sink
-Blood Bath- - Swim
LOTR disapora - Swim
Malleus Daemonium - Sink
Viking Gold Trading Co. - Swim (if here to play rather than just gold)
The Chosen - Sink
The Golden Shimmer - Sink

Half the alliances in here will end up merging into some of the better alliances, its the normal way this game works.

My moneys on Destructive Influence - Thats assuming they dont implode as theres a couple of players in there who I know have "spied" on thier alliance before and then helped split them.

Like the post, but you did us dirty here hun

giphy.gif