Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser55714

Its the idiots from 109 come to ruin another world with all thier drama :eek:

Back on track.... With no explaination why, as I cba
N.b - Combined all the MRA's together

Destructive Influence - Swim
Ghosts - Swim (Only by eating themselves tho)
House of Pain - Sink
-Blood Bath- - Swim
LOTR disapora - Swim
Malleus Daemonium - Sink
Viking Gold Trading Co. - Swim (if here to play rather than just gold)
The Chosen - Sink
The Golden Shimmer - Sink

Half the alliances in here will end up merging into some of the better alliances, its the normal way this game works.

My moneys on Destructive Influence - Thats assuming they dont implode as theres a couple of players in there who I know have "spied" on thier alliance before and then helped split them.

3 points:

1) VGTC -> Hang around and find out :)

2) HOP has a great roster for sure. Many good players. Idk if i'd list them as "sink" just yet. Maybe a few months down the road but they're a for sure swim right now.

3) However, BB and LOTR are surely not swimmers. Those are your "merge in to other teams at a later time" alliances. Seen it a million times. They'll get their first REAL test, drama drama drama, and then implode, explode, or otherwise die.

Course, may people talk up LOTR here so I could be wrong.

King Soos

Strategos
Its the idiots from 109 come to ruin another world with all thier drama :eek:

Back on track.... With no explaination why, as I cba
N.b - Combined all the MRA's together

Destructive Influence - Swim
Ghosts - Swim (Only by eating themselves tho)
House of Pain - Sink
-Blood Bath- - Swim
LOTR disapora - Swim
Malleus Daemonium - Sink
Viking Gold Trading Co. - Swim (if here to play rather than just gold)
The Chosen - Sink
The Golden Shimmer - Sink

Half the alliances in here will end up merging into some of the better alliances, its the normal way this game works.

My moneys on Destructive Influence - Thats assuming they dont implode as theres a couple of players in there who I know have "spied" on thier alliance before and then helped split them.
theres no groups from en 109 here lol like afew players here and there thats it

DeletedUser56208

Merge with crab people 1st May is already set, youre right.
Interesting...Maybe with the active ones, but I don't think may 1st will happen.
gwizda.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55681

I just left Ghosts, starting with them in the beginning and like 99 percent of members of alliances, not know who was in leadership and what / who / why because nothing was posted in the alliance tout other then needing some arbitrary number to join. Leaders/founders should realize that it is important for potential members to know about the alliance/group that they are joining same as in business or a real life entity.

Now upon leaving, of course the hostile PMs from leaders , some, and the PMs from other members asking why I left or just well wishes, I received one PM from a leader, Napoli, asking me what was it about the alliance or him that caused me to quit that club. We had our paragraphs back and forth about it, but I want to state that Napoli is one of the few leaders that I have played with that actually wanted to improve the alliance and himself and was outwardly reaching for dialogue. We differed in that Napoli believed that having more leaders lessened the burden on him while I believed it is the quality of the leaders that reduces the burden.

I do want to applaud his character.

DeletedUser56207

I just left Ghosts, starting with them in the beginning and like 99 percent of members of alliances, not know who was in leadership and what / who / why because nothing was posted in the alliance tout other then needing some arbitrary number to join. Leaders/founders should realize that it is important for potential members to know about the alliance/group that they are joining same as in business or a real life entity.

Now upon leaving, of course the hostile PMs from leaders , some, and the PMs from other members asking why I left or just well wishes, I received one PM from a leader, Napoli, asking me what was it about the alliance or him that caused me to quit that club. We had our paragraphs back and forth about it, but I want to state that Napoli is one of the few leaders that I have played with that actually wanted to improve the alliance and himself and was outwardly reaching for dialogue. We differed in that Napoli believed that having more leaders lessened the burden on him while I believed it is the quality of the leaders that reduces the burden.

I do want to applaud his character.

Even tho there is absolutely nothing anyone should applaud you, within last what... 2 months all i have seen you do is do your own thing, grow "big" do absolutely nothing for ally and team mates you play with(during your stay) , then whenever it suits you jump ship to other ally saying excuses how your previous ally wasnt good or whatever reason you list.. and continue doing so until you quit or whatever..

How you manage to get inside decent alliances is beyond me, you are pretty much a female version of that molly kid if you used externals more, too much of annoyance and burden for little to no reward out of you, House of Pain good luck.

4UrdDHb.png

DeletedUser55889

Wycked Sister is the root of all the drama in each server. House of Pain, save yourselves the trouble in the long run. She will be absolutely useless to your team, she will blame everyone else, she will grow big but be of 0 benefit to everyone. I'm patient. I'm very patient. But when Wycked is in the picture I lose it. No matter how smooth your alliance runs, she will always find something to start drama about.

I'm trying to be nice and warn you about the drama you will experience with someone like Wycked Sister. She's the most toxic person I've ever met.

DeletedUser55681

Considering that half of those alliances listed are the same alliance(s) with different names, sort of moots your comment. It perplexes me as to why you are monitoring me when I dont even know you, nor care. If the entire truth be out there, my fighting points are normally equal attack and defence which would, to the astute mind, signify that I send support out to others unlike those that have an extreme bias to attack.

As to La Sophie...who are you?

DeletedUser55681

I'm not talking about you, get over yourself. Read properly.
Just wanted to have a bit of banter but you indeed are a tidy whitey from Wyoming.

Talk about drama...you come at everyone from down in your hole wherever you dwell.

I pay someone a compliment and all the vermin come out and continue their incessant criticisms of others with their unsolicited opinions and uninformed commentary.

DeletedUser55889

lol wycked, you're the most unbelievable person in existance. Learn to tell the difference between banter and drama. I understand you're a bit too slow to tell the difference, but don't embarass yourself when everyone is looking.

Continue about how you're superior to every team. I give you two weeks before you change again.
Also babe, this isn't the 18th century. Talk properly if you want to be taken seriously. You're almost worse than that guy who cries about democracy in grepolis.

Going to make my own Top 12 soon to get things back on topic :)

DeletedUser48583

CIf the entire truth be out there, my fighting points are normally equal attack and defence which would, to the astute mind, signify that I send support out to others unlike those that have an extreme bias to attack.

You mean you build def and off troops but only defend yourself then hit back, if its conquest prob your own sieges. I lurk in the shadows to know about you.

DeletedUser40620

@LaSophie ...... Why on earth would you pick at someones turn of phrase, or use of vocabulary?
I don't know Wycked or you, except by reputation, but please don't sully someone for being erudite.

Thank you :)

DeletedUser56207

Considering that half of those alliances listed are the same alliance(s) with different names, sort of moots your comment.. It perplexes me as to why you are monitoring me when I dont even know you, nor care. If the entire truth be out there, my fighting points are normally equal attack and defence which would, to the astute mind, signify that I send support out to others unlike those that have an extreme bias to attack.

Talk about drama...you come at everyone from down in your hole wherever you dwell.

I pay someone a compliment and all the vermin come out and continue their incessant criticisms of others with their unsolicited opinions and uninformed commentary.

Considering that i was in Alien Sheep while i was gold trading and later when i started playing to build support for a friend and team mate Eyes On Me in Delinquents i think i saw first hand how you play and what you do, so it does not moot my comment, it only empowers it with validation of the first hand intel. Nice try.. your fighters rank, only shows that other team mates in alliances you are currently at are naive enough to support your sieges while you get a good bp if it gets attacked while you usually do not return the favor and continue doing your solo stuff. For me to have a bias i have to know you and others, however after years of being away i have a luxury to be least biased out of the people that know you and share similar views about you.
I dont know Sophie so i cant nor will i defend her if she attacks others like she attacked you, but you sure as hell cant say that my criticism is "unsolicited" or "uninformed" because i had the "pleasure" of sharing 2 alliances with you not to mention discord server.

"Considering that half of those alliances listed are the same alliance(s) with different names, sort of moots your comment.."
Probably the worst part you could have said... yes, first you join ally you want..then you leave it saying how they suck and how bad they are, then you jump ship to their enemy, few days or week go by you do a new switch to some neutral ally.. good job, then you return to the first ally you joined and trash talked.. and the cycle continues on and on.. again.. how those decent alliances let you back in after you trash talk them and leave in the first place is beyond me, probably not best to discuss that in public.. you might never find a decent ally to inv you ever again.. what a great sight would that be.. :oops:

For once in your life start blaming yourself for issues with an ally considering you are usually the problem or just i dont know... find 1 ally , stick with it until it disbands or wins.. just a thought..

DeletedUser55714

If you guys really think KingMolly is the worst ever you guys clearly have not been playing this game long enough.. Even XxxCharlieXXX (or whatever - for those who know him), is a baby compared to some of the people I've dealt with.. both in forums and in game. Trust me, these people may be ding dongs, but there is FAR worse...

DeletedUser56199

Leave other world drama in the other world... god u ppl are lame... wyckedsister ruins everyones fun, we get it... she kills alliances internally. Lets move on and stay on topic fools
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif