Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser55681

I dont go into Discord so that Vranac is more lies from you. As you stated, you were gold trading...so go trade. I left Alien Sheep the first time to go with a friend to form Alien Cows. He didnt want to go to Sheep so he went to Incognito. I, as a founder, changed the name to Tequila. Alien Sheep started Alien Sheep 2 and Tequila membership was merged into AS 2. I left AS 2 because I stood up for a friend who was treated badly by leadership there. She went to different clubs and I followed with her because she had her cities in Sheeps's core. Actually why I am telling you all this is because you all seem to have your noses in other people's business without knowing anything.

As to that stint with Delinquents, I was asked to join them to help one of their founders with his sieges because he wasnt getting support from Delinquents.

You know nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52047

Leave other world drama in the other world... god u ppl are lame... wyckedsister ruins everyones fun, we get it... she kills alliances internally. Lets move on and stay on topic fools
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif
Think we both know by now that top 12 will never stay on topic... :mad:

DeletedUser56208

This concludes our broadcast for today, back to our scheduled show.

head.gif
World: en113 - Onchesmos Updated (18.01.2019) 00:16:02
RankNamePointsPlayersAverage points
ally.gif
Destructive Influence
ally.gif
Ghosts
ally.gif
House of Pain
ally.gif
Ghosts II
ally.gif
-Blood Bath-
ally.gif
LOTR disapora
ally.gif
Malleus Daemonium
ally.gif
Malleus Maleficanum
ally.gif
Viking Gold Trading Co.
ally.gif
The Chosen
ally.gif
Legion XII
ally.gif
Pandagoatium
[tr]
foot.gif

240.gif
Mole Hole - Report Converter v1.19[/tr]

DeletedUser55681

By the way Vranac.... that solo trash you and company mentioned was a CS I launched early Christmas eve at a ghost to arrive almost 17 hours later when peacetime ceased. Your friends, not to be mentioned got together about 8 hours before peacetime stopped, in your discord room and came up with a MANDATORY alliance wide operation on 24 ghost cities in three phases, 8 ghosts to a three phase mandatory op with 32 total members total. I supported two of those FAILED sieges as all 8 failed due to non particiapation by the membership. My CS stuck and the boy scouts got mad and attacked my siege. I got hate PMs and was threatened by someone who is banned for threatening other people. I broke off my siege so you boys didnt have to gold up more troops to look cool. I told management I was quitting due to the problem and 3 of the leaders told me to stay, ...a fourth kicked me out.

How many different ways are there to tell you, you dont know what you re talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14437

Someone post their opinions of the top 12, I like reading them, not good at making them :p

DeletedUser56199

Boof's Quick Views of the Top 12
1 Destructive Influence: Not so influential
2 Ghosts: MRA
3 House of Pain: looks painful
4 -Blood Bath-: seems busy in bathroom
5 LOTR disapora: Looking for Rim
6 Malleus Maleficanum Dying
7 Malleus Daemonium Dying
8 The Chosen: Needs to chose something to do
9 Viking Gold Trading Co: bankrupt
10 Organised Chaos: unorganized af
11 The Golden Shimmer: Chocolate Starfish
12 Legion XII: Lost

DeletedUser55714

I'm both offended by this post for trying to copy my Top 10 spoof thread.. as well as pleased by what you put for LOTR. Freaking gold dude. 10/10

DeletedUser56199

I'm both offended by this post for trying to copy my Top 10 spoof thread.. as well as pleased by what you put for LOTR. Freaking gold dude. 10/10
um, no... this has been my thing for yrs. If anything, u copied me
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

...but thk u =)

DeletedUser55901

why dont you tell us how you make those loads of dbps, mr smarty? aa, easly hercules? aha!

DeletedUser48583

Ofcourse it wont be a grepo forum anymore. Also the forum mods will probbly lose job. Can't say didn't miss this. Good to see you slickssssssss :D
Same good to see you, Im back keeping eye on paw this world but at least my hydra meme can return.