Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser14437

Someone should update this. I'm not knowledgeable enough to

DeletedUser6812

Top 10, with the conquests added in.
N.b - I know some alliances have been tactically colonising but its still telling.

1 Destructive Influence
- Cities gained 49 - Cities Lost 0 - Swimmy Mcswimpants
2 -Blood Bath- - Cities gained 28 - Cities Lost 1 - Swimmy Mcfloat maybe
3 Ghosts x2 - Cities gained 50 - Cities Lost 13 - Sinky Mcwontbelong

4 LOTR disapora -
Cities gained 51 - Cities Lost 0 - Swimmy Mcrimfinding

5 House of Pain -
Cities gained 33 - Cities Lost 5 - Sinky Mcmerge

6 Malleus x3 -
Cities gained 60 - Cities Lost 23 - Sinky Mcnoonewantsthem

7 Viking Gold Trading Co. -
Cities gained 20 - Cities Lost 1 - Floaty Mcgold

8 Pandagoatium -
Cities gained 36 - Cities Lost 0 - Swimmy Mcwhoarethey

9 The Chosen -
Cities gained 20 - Cities Lost 6 - Sinky Mcslowdeath
10 Organised Chaos - Cities gained 31 - Cities Lost 2 - Floaty Mcneedsspace

Edit - God know why its spaced some lines out.....

DeletedUser14437

Top 10, with the conquests added in.
N.b - I know some alliances have been tactically colonising but its still telling.

1 Destructive Influence
- Cities gained 49 - Cities Lost 0 - Swimmy Mcswimpants
2 -Blood Bath- - Cities gained 28 - Cities Lost 1 - Swimmy Mcfloat maybe
3 Ghosts x2 - Cities gained 50 - Cities Lost 13 - Sinky Mcwontbelong

4 LOTR disapora -

5 House of Pain -
Cities gained 33 - Cities Lost 5 - Sinky Mcmerge

6 Malleus x3 -
Cities gained 60 - Cities Lost 23 - Sinky Mcnoonewantsthem

7 Viking Gold Trading Co. -
Cities gained 20 - Cities Lost 1 - Floaty Mcgold

8 Pandagoatium -
Cities gained 36 - Cities Lost 0 - Swimmy Mcwhoarethey

9 The Chosen -
Cities gained 20 - Cities Lost 6 - Sinky Mcslowdeath
10 Organised Chaos - Cities gained 31 - Cities Lost 2 - Floaty Mcneedsspace

Edit - God know why its spaced some lines out.....
Thats what Im talkin about. I agree on pretty much all fronts; I dont know anything about 7-10, and I'd label House of Pain as a possible float for now, other than that i think we totally agree.

DeletedUser56199

4 LOTR disapora -

...can anyone help me and point in which direction the rim would be
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
im lost
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

DeletedUser55346

The only Alliance that i know is Destructive Influence - well i know a lot of players there from previous worlds and i know how good they are and i wish them luck.

Sheep

DeletedUser6812

Sadly Im going to have to update my opinion

LOTR disapora - Cities gained 51 - Cities Lost 0 - Swimmy Mcrimfinding
to
Sink...

For some reason they are taking in the idiot leaders from Malleus. What looked like a good elite team has saddled themselves with idiots, needless to say Im confused.

DeletedUser54997

I'm on a train and bored. Also currently not in an alliance so completely unbiased.

1) Destructive Influence - Top of Points, ABP and DBP. No cities lost and fighting multiple top 12 alliances. Personally didn't have a particularly successful spell with a few of their players on a previous world but wasn't much to do with their playing ability/personality. A couple of players that I wont mention have proven to be very loose cannons on previous worlds, I wonder if that will cause any internal disruptions down the line. But from an outside perspective, seemingly one of the most well ran, trouble-free and successful alliances so far. Most cities taken/no losses. SWIM

2) LOTR disapora - Big players, big fighters, will they be motivated to see the world through though? A fair few passengers quickly scanning through recent activity. Don't think they've been challenged yet despite completely dominating Malleus 1 & 2 during their fall from grace. Heard they were having a few internal problems privately but nothing to base that off other than a cheeky PM. Probably the best looking, concise core amongst the top 12 however. Their fate will lie in the hands of their next big opponent. FLOAT

3) -Blood Bath- Highest rated attacker is 16th, highest rated defender is 30th. Nothing incredible for a rank 3 alliance. Despite this, they have only lost 1 city and look to be winning convincingly against House of Pain in 44. Can see them being the overall powerhouse in 44 for the relative future. How that sets them up for the end game, I don't know, but they will stick around. SWIM

4) Ghosts - Whilst there's no denying they have a few very good players on board, they have fallen victim to rushing out the doors and trying to be the big boys on day 1 by recruiting too many passengers. Lots of deadwood are being eaten up and lots are going inactive whilst they are spread between 4 oceans. With no alliances to bail them out either, they seem to be everyone's easy meat at the moment. SINK/PLUMMET

5) House of Pain - Lots of good individual players with experienced pasts but not sure how many are playing seriously. Good core in 44/45 but they have numerous cities plopped all over the place in 54/55 for some reason. Not beating any big name convincingly, and as mentioned before, losing the 44 battle against Blood Bath. Can see them hanging around for a little while longer then merging. And they eventually capitalised their alliance name so that's extra redeeming points. FLOAT/SINK

6) Pandagoatium - Looking at their wars alone, they have fought no big name yet, and have a fight rank that reflects that with only 1 member in the top 100 fighters. Then again, they've only lost 1 city also. So I think they are another who hang in the balance of their next top name opponent in what looks like will be a competitive 45. FLOAT

7) All That Glitters - Reformed from Viking Gold Trading Co. Again, a lot of capable and experienced players. However, no real stand out fighter, highest fighter rank is 42nd. Don't know how seriously they are playing, don't know much about them at all really. Numbers don't mean everything but they look fairly outnumbered in their own core ocean (45). Go and prove me wrong. SINK

8) Malleus Daemonium - Similar to Ghosts in the sense they are the victim of recruiting too much early game and suffering the consequences for it now. Lots of passengers, lots of cities lost, declining at a steady rate. Will go poof soon. SINK

9) The Chosen - Another 45 competitor. However they seem to be, to a lesser extent, the 45 version of Ghosts in 55. Prey. They seem to have quite a sporadic core, this may be their ultimate downfall. I cannot see them lasting much longer with the competition they have in 45 and their better fighters will merge. SINK

10) T B D - Very similar to The Chosen in my opinion, they are losing to every top 12 alliance without taking a single city and also have a sporadic core across 45, ranking even lower the The Chosen. Their best fighters are recent recruits from a separate alliance, Alpha Elites. Can't see them doing anything else other than SINKing

11) Organised Chaos - Whilst they are another alliance with quite a detached core, they have the smallest number of players in the top 12 which shows they are recruiting carefully. They have numerous players high in the fighting ranking, 8 in the top 100 (compare that to 6th placed Pandagoatium with 1). They have suffered no heavy losses, only losing 2 cities to House of Pain who I have predicted wont be around for much longer, and from an outside perspective seem to be ran quite well. I think they'll stay as they are, and are my underdog pick. SWIM

12) Nightblood - Coolest name, don't know any of their players personally. They have a tough job on their hands but have a much better looking core than most of the other alliances on this list. No stand out fighters, however, something tells me they will grow a little more, but will eventually merge with a big name. FLOAT

Don't hurt me. Make your own top 12 instead. Even if you say Ghosts will swim it will still be more rational than some of the drivel posted on here

100 gold for each correct answer at the end of the world please :)

DeletedUser55346

When i check Grepo 113 map and each of top12 ally positions and how coordinated they are - they can do much better. Too split ...at least in my opinion.

D.I. swim till end with LOTR... they dont have "blood bath" with each other atm so they can build their empires pretty easy... D.I. have much more job to do tho, but they can farm much more bps in the same time... so its win/win. Like i said previous... i know D.I players and i know how good they are and can be... so its up to them... to show everyone else... i know that LOTR are
really good also... dont know them very well tho, but rumors says... they want to "pact" with me. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56227

I'm on a train and bored. Also currently not in an alliance so completely unbiased.

1) Destructive Influence - Top of Points, ABP and DBP. No cities lost and fighting multiple top 12 alliances. Personally didn't have a particularly successful spell with a few of their players on a previous world but wasn't much to do with their playing ability/personality. A couple of players that I wont mention have proven to be very loose cannons on previous worlds, I wonder if that will cause any internal disruptions down the line. But from an outside perspective, seemingly one of the most well ran, trouble-free and successful alliances so far. Most cities taken/no losses. SWIM

2) LOTR disapora - Big players, big fighters, will they be motivated to see the world through though? A fair few passengers quickly scanning through recent activity. Don't think they've been challenged yet despite completely dominating Malleus 1 & 2 during their fall from grace. Heard they were having a few internal problems privately but nothing to base that off other than a cheeky PM. Probably the best looking, concise core amongst the top 12 however. Their fate will lie in the hands of their next big opponent. FLOAT

3) -Blood Bath- Highest rated attacker is 16th, highest rated defender is 30th. Nothing incredible for a rank 3 alliance. Despite this, they have only lost 1 city and look to be winning convincingly against House of Pain in 44. Can see them being the overall powerhouse in 44 for the relative future. How that sets them up for the end game, I don't know, but they will stick around. SWIM

4) Ghosts - Whilst there's no denying they have a few very good players on board, they have fallen victim to rushing out the doors and trying to be the big boys on day 1 by recruiting too many passengers. Lots of deadwood are being eaten up and lots are going inactive whilst they are spread between 4 oceans. With no alliances to bail them out either, they seem to be everyone's easy meat at the moment. SINK/PLUMMET

5) House of Pain - Lots of good individual players with experienced pasts but not sure how many are playing seriously. Good core in 44/45 but they have numerous cities plopped all over the place in 54/55 for some reason. Not beating any big name convincingly, and as mentioned before, losing the 44 battle against Blood Bath. Can see them hanging around for a little while longer then merging. And they eventually capitalised their alliance name so that's extra redeeming points. FLOAT/SINK

6) Pandagoatium - Looking at their wars alone, they have fought no big name yet, and have a fight rank that reflects that with only 1 member in the top 100 fighters. Then again, they've only lost 1 city also. So I think they are another who hang in the balance of their next top name opponent in what looks like will be a competitive 45. FLOAT

7) All That Glitters - Reformed from Viking Gold Trading Co. Again, a lot of capable and experienced players. However, no real stand out fighter, highest fighter rank is 42nd. Don't know how seriously they are playing, don't know much about them at all really. Numbers don't mean everything but they look fairly outnumbered in their own core ocean (45). Go and prove me wrong. SINK

8) Malleus Daemonium - Similar to Ghosts in the sense they are the victim of recruiting too much early game and suffering the consequences for it now. Lots of passengers, lots of cities lost, declining at a steady rate. Will go poof soon. SINK

9) The Chosen - Another 45 competitor. However they seem to be, to a lesser extent, the 45 version of Ghosts in 55. Prey. They seem to have quite a sporadic core, this may be their ultimate downfall. I cannot see them lasting much longer with the competition they have in 45 and their better fighters will merge. SINK

10) T B D - Very similar to The Chosen in my opinion, they are losing to every top 12 alliance without taking a single city and also have a sporadic core across 45, ranking even lower the The Chosen. Their best fighters are recent recruits from a separate alliance, Alpha Elites. Can't see them doing anything else other than SINKing

11) Organised Chaos - Whilst they are another alliance with quite a detached core, they have the smallest number of players in the top 12 which shows they are recruiting carefully. They have numerous players high in the fighting ranking, 8 in the top 100 (compare that to 6th placed Pandagoatium with 1). They have suffered no heavy losses, only losing 2 cities to House of Pain who I have predicted wont be around for much longer, and from an outside perspective seem to be ran quite well. I think they'll stay as they are, and are my underdog pick. SWIM

12) Nightblood - Coolest name, don't know any of their players personally. They have a tough job on their hands but have a much better looking core than most of the other alliances on this list. No stand out fighters, however, something tells me they will grow a little more, but will eventually merge with a big name. FLOAT

Don't hurt me. Make your own top 12 instead. Even if you say Ghosts will swim it will still be more rational than some of the drivel posted on here

100 gold for each correct answer at the end of the world please :)
Good read mate