Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser52443

Off topic... i hate Walking Dead.... sorry WD funs.

Last few seasons have gone down hill a lot. AMC should cut their losses and let it die. (Same with Malleus alliances just cut your losses and go)
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser38652

Well you know what they say... Haters everywhere.. plenty of em.

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
1. LOTR disapora - you can like them or not, but they are here... seems like they have bit stacked roster then it was case in previous worlds... gained some top players from Ghosts... FLOAT to WW

2. Destructive Influence - questionable leadership, even more questionable players with some big egos... recently gained top players from All that Glitters... SINK in 2 months

3. Bloody Chaos - dont know much about this team tbh... so I will stay neutral about them... FLOAT for now

4. Pandagoatium - according to name this should be some kind of a premade from Rhodes if I m correct... SWIM/FLOAT to WW

5. The Chosen - this should be an early MRA, rn they look pretty solid, dont know their diplo status, so I will go with FLOAT for now

6. House of Pain - this is another premade, questionable leadership, some pretty good players in their roster... If there was charlie we could call them jfl... SWIM/FLOAT to WW

7. FOODFIGHT - dont know much about their position or diplo status... FLOAT for now

8. Nightblood - same as 7... FLOAT for now

9. Cry Havoc - They might be here for some time from now on, but other then that... SINK

10. Ghosts - early stage top alliance and MRA, lost almost all players including leaders to different alliances... they are trying to regroup a bit, which going to be hard... I am cheering for these guys... FLOAT/SINK

11. 13th Warrior Of the Rim - see 1...

12. Addicts - seems like some kind of a premade... FLOAT for now

DeletedUser54997

basic summary from the above top12

1. LOTR disapora - "you can like them or not, but they are here" - wut?

2. Destructive Influence - agenda

3. Bloody Chaos - dont know anything about them

4. Pandagoatium - dont know anything about them

5. The Chosen - dont know anything about them

6. House of Pain - charlie getting mentioned even on worlds he's not apart of

7. FOODFIGHT - dont know anything about them

8. Nightblood - dont know anything about them

9. Cry Havoc - "They might be here for some time from now on" - or they might not, that's the point of posting your opinions on them

10. Ghosts - " I am cheering for these guys... " yikes

11. 13th Warrior Of the Rim - dont know anything about them

12. Addicts - dont know anything about them

Sorry parti mate I shouldn't be so harsh. At least it was a top 12

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56207

actually 8th.. and who are you little MRA njub? You was not planned yet when I was Nr1 in Delta (en04) world.. little external jokes.

hey kurb, i actually dont care about personal rank, i care about ally, team work and participation, which you clearly lack :)
you was not planned yet when i was in alpha :)

King Soos

Strategos
actually 8th.. and who are you little MRA njub? You was not planned yet when I was Nr1 in Delta (en04) world.. little external jokes.
did you actually use en04 (7 years ago) to justify you were not a noob.... I remember en17 was a piss take compared to the game now. You are completely clueless can't even last a month on any world