• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

most likely wrong place to post this but ive seen worse crap posted here
we have our wonder worlds and now we have our domination worlds
but what would ye think of a battle royal world
for example
alliance cap say 50
you have a certain amount of time to gain as many cities as you can ( say 7 months )
after that you cant get any more
when the 7 months are up you can destroy cities instead of taking them but if you loose all your cities your gone from the world
just an idea
last alliance standing wins

Travel times would kill that idea.

DeletedUser41523

1) Lords of the Rim/13th Warrior of the Rim- Not doing bad. Not doing as well as last week. But hey its a long game and they're no where near where they were in their last world. Doing pretty well vs House of Pain with holding a 7-1 lead. They're beating Nightblood 2-1. But they're now losing to Pandas/Phoenix 5-4 and losing to FOODFIGHT 10-7. Some might jump to criticize but they're winning the fights that they're supposed to at this time and are only losing narrowly in the ones that should be competitive. Outlook looks positive as there's room for strong growth. SWIM.

2) Destructive Influence/The Goat Farmers-
With the collapse of The Chosen/2 Be Chosen, this group has had an influx of their best players and broken out of that boxed in positioning that they were in before. Right now, this would be my favorite team to win the world. SWIM. They're having a competitive fight vs Pandagoatium at 3-5. But then you factor in Ghosts and PHOENIX and that goes flying out the window at 49-5. They're also leading House of Pain at 5-2 and Cry Havoc at 4-1. Overall, they're doing well. SWIM.

3) Pandagoatium/PHOENIX- Seems that Ghost has dropped along the way. But not much else has really changed for this group. For those that missed last time, Pandas will be the main fighters and are actually incredibly competitive, on their own they're in the running for best team on the world. But PHOENIX's strategy revolves largely around boomeranging via eating the BP from 25 walls on lost cities, the occasional siege break, and then mass founding a safe zone for world wonders. This combination will probably keep them in the top 3 for WWs all world but due to PHOENIX, this group will likely not be seen as the victors of a major war. FLOAT.

4) Nightblood-
Actually has a shot at supremacy in O44 for the moment. They're sitting at 2-4 vs House of Pain and 1-2 vs Lords of the Rim. They appear to be feeding for now. So their success will be determined when the food officially runs out and HoP and LOTR become their main enemies. FLOAT.

5) House of Pain- Now getting hit by LOTR and DI. LOTR is getting away from them a bit for this stage at 7-1. DI is beating them 6-2. They're beating Nightblood at 4-2 and Pandagoatium at 4-1. This team is good in term of talent. The interesting story here seems to be Chaos Returns who seem to have woken up offensively a bit. The score is 20-5 in favor of HoP still. But they're sort of in a bad position where everyone can attack them. Given how the other wars have shaped up for DI and FOODFIGHT. I think its safe to say that HoP has the worst positioning in the world right now. They'll need to break through on a front to fix this but that's a tall task. FLOAT then SINK.

6) Cry Havoc-
Rapidly growing in O55. I believe that they will become a top 5 team soon enough. They got in on the feeding on Ghosts with a 16-0 lead before the disband. They also fed off of We Don't Like Goats at 11-0. Their major front right now seems to be Black Widows/Black Widows II who CH is beating 9-0. However it should be noted that Pandagoatium on its own has punched CH squarely in the mouth. CH is 0-8 vs them currently. DI is also beating them 4-1. SWIM.

7) Chaos Returns- Credit to them for hanging around. They're 0-7 vs LOTR. 5-20 vs HoP. 0-5 to Nightblood. 0-4 to Fire and Blood. I do like that they've woken up a bit vs HoP but when HoP is also fighting everyone, you're bound to be able to take advantage. There's really only two ways to go with this. Either they collapse and join another alliance. Or they out last HoP and get fed on next. SINK.

8) Black Widows/Black Widows II-
I like to think of this as an alliance with active players but poor knowledge of conquest and bad leadership. They saw fit to MRA in O65. Even taking in some the players that we kicked for violating our rules. They're 0-9 to Cry Havoc and 0-3 to The Booty Warrior Cult at the time of writing this. They saw fit to try an 18 hour CS on me and that should tell you all you need to know. That said, the growth of O65 and opening of O66 and their ability to recruit in it will lead to them lasting for a long time. FLOAT.

9) Fire and Blood-
Looks somewhat promising. Currently only losing to Nightblood at 1-3. SWIM.

10) Assassin's Order- Losing their major fights. SINK.

11) Addicts-
LOTR feeding grounds. SINK.

12) Plague Brigade-
Doing its own thing in its corner of O64, O54, and O65. Losing to LOTR at 0-2. But hardly a focus for LOTR at this time. SWIM.

DeletedUser56207

2) Destructive Influence/The Goat Farmers-
With the collapse of The Chosen/2 Be Chosen, this group has had an influx of their best players and broken out of that boxed in positioning that they were in before. Right now, this would be my favorite team to win the world. SWIM.

5) House of Pain- Now getting hit by LOTR and DI. LOTR is getting away from them a bit for this stage at 7-1. DI is beating them 6-2.

Real good read in general, small corrections, DI is not at war with HoP, quite the opposite of war.
breaking out of the "box" area in DI's case does not mean much considering their leadership was not good/probably still is not, and players are not aggressive nor capable nor organized to do anything major against pandas.

DeletedUser41523

Real good read in general, small corrections, DI is not at war with HoP, quite the opposite of war.
breaking out of the "box" area in DI's case does not mean much considering their leadership was not good/probably still is not, and players are not aggressive nor capable nor organized to do anything major against pandas.

Thanks for the corrections!

brillbob

Phrourach
very nice top 12
just few things
hop 4-3 nightblood
lotr and nightblood swaped some cities
and nightblood , fire and blood are one group

DeletedUser54997

The story of FF's demise

So FF merges with Gemini/Taurus and it starts to look like we might have some semblance of control over 55 for the first time this world.
We declare war on CH as the next big 55 alliance to gain further control of the ocean. We also take 4 LOTR cities in 55 as their presence decreases.
24 hours later we have 3 cities under siege by CH and 1 under siege by LOTR all from barely active players
1 of those players hasn't responded to PM's for 7 hours and has 2 frontline cities vs CH, 1 of which is under siege
So I land a CS on his 2nd frontline city before that one is taken as well. Posted in forums twice mentioning I would trade a safer core city if/when he returns (this is the 2nd time he's gone AWOL without notice). I also have leader authorisations
Still no response from PM and no disagreements in forum 3 hours later. So I go to sleep
Wake up from a ping. Siege ends in 3 hours and have 3 friendly incoming attacks and all support other than my own pulled. Everyone in the forums are arguing. Player had returned and left threatening to not come back and take people with him if I did not pull etc etc. 90% of the alliance sided with him
24 hours later, Gemini/Taurus all leave, other players leave for DI
1 week later. we find out about Gemini/Taurus in talks with LOTR, so we start hitting them.
Then arguably our best player quits out of nowhere leaving us with 20 cities to clean up with an alliance of about 10 active players at this point
Gemini/Taurus merge with LOTR. They take a handful of his cities
The end of FF. Some merge with DI, some with CH
55 is even more of a mess than it was 2 weeks ago
And the player who caused all of this in the first place by throwing a fit when his frontline city was under siege by me ends up trading his city with DI anyway????????????????????????? I am completely and utterly lost for words.

Doubt anyone cares but what a mess man. Between all of this and being spammed and attempted to be rimmed. Just want to play the damn game without drama at this point. Someone start an alliance in Ocean 75 so I can sim in peace

DeletedUser56207

The story of FF's demise

We declare war on CH as the next big 55 alliance to gain further control of the ocean.

well.. at least you can see where things went wrong... CH had no intentions of starting war with your team, they wanted to kill widows and continue their war with them, you got in middle of that and got yourselves spanked.
Should have nap-ed or made full pact with CH to take on LoTR together offer them bps as LoTR is clearly dumb enough to attack LMD sieges so they would have had plenty of bps and even less intention of taking your team on.

Merge with Di.. i wonder who was talking about that... for last week.. or more... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser54997

well.. at least you can see where things went wrong... CH had no intentions of starting war with your team, they wanted to kill widows and continue their war with them, you got in middle of that and got yourselves spanked.
Should have nap-ed or made full pact with CH to take on LoTR together

They made the first moves. They had already taken a couple of less active players' cities when we weren't in a pact with Gemini. Our "war" lasted no more than 24 hours after all the internal trouble we had and consisted of nothing more than painting them red. We were "spanked" by our own self centered players with big personalities. At the time LOTR only had about 20 cities in North 55 and CH were mid/south 55 so wouldn't have been any help to either of us if we pacted.

Should have nap-ed or made full pact with CH to take on LoTR together offer them bps as LoTR is clearly dumb enough to attack LMD sieges so they would have had plenty of bps and even less intention of taking your team on.

Merge with Di.. i wonder who was talking about that... for last week.. or more... :rolleyes:

Posting something for the boss :wg:
OLaxdaB.png

DeletedUser56207

Posting something for the boss :wg:
OLaxdaB.png

no one here is questioning your war scores against anyone i said your team is dumb enough to attack lmd sieges which i saw happen first hand so..

and do i look like a guy that cares about stats? i was in Di they are winning all wars and im still here saying they suck.

no one here is questioning your war scores against anyone i said your team is dumb enough to attack lmd sieges which i saw happen first hand so..

and do i look like a guy that cares about stats? i was in Di they are winning all wars and im still here saying they suck.
it was a necessary sacrifice beter bite the bullet for now and rebuild your harps later which is ez or deal with a LMD on island....hmmmmmm tough one.

DeletedUser47494

Vranic stop blowing smoke out of your orifice
HF9YQyR.png

This is probably stupidest comparison i ever saw here. It makes no sense at all. Why are those alliances on right side? Non of them plays together VS you.
Also you have 0-0 with DI (why are they even there lol), 4-5 vs Panda, 1-0 Cry havoc.
You are beating team four times smaller then yours, so you just added random alliances on their side so it looks like its fair fight you winning?

This is probably stupidest comparison i ever saw here. It makes no sense at all. Why are those alliances on right side? Non of them plays together VS you.
Also you have 0-0 with DI (why are they even there lol), 4-5 vs Panda, 1-0 Cry havoc.
You are beating team four times smaller then yours, so you just added random alliances on their side so it looks like its fair fight you winning?
Just showing how we stand vs the top 5, and you know why we are beating teams smaller then us?
Because we keep taking their cities :D

King Soos

Strategos
The story of FF's demise

So FF merges with Gemini/Taurus and it starts to look like we might have some semblance of control over 55 for the first time this world.
We declare war on CH as the next big 55 alliance to gain further control of the ocean. We also take 4 LOTR cities in 55 as their presence decreases.
24 hours later we have 3 cities under siege by CH and 1 under siege by LOTR all from barely active players
1 of those players hasn't responded to PM's for 7 hours and has 2 frontline cities vs CH, 1 of which is under siege
So I land a CS on his 2nd frontline city before that one is taken as well. Posted in forums twice mentioning I would trade a safer core city if/when he returns (this is the 2nd time he's gone AWOL without notice). I also have leader authorisations
Still no response from PM and no disagreements in forum 3 hours later. So I go to sleep
Wake up from a ping. Siege ends in 3 hours and have 3 friendly incoming attacks and all support other than my own pulled. Everyone in the forums are arguing. Player had returned and left threatening to not come back and take people with him if I did not pull etc etc. 90% of the alliance sided with him
24 hours later, Gemini/Taurus all leave, other players leave for DI
1 week later. we find out about Gemini/Taurus in talks with LOTR, so we start hitting them.
Then arguably our best player quits out of nowhere leaving us with 20 cities to clean up with an alliance of about 10 active players at this point
Gemini/Taurus merge with LOTR. They take a handful of his cities
55 is even more of a mess than it was 2 weeks ago
And the player who caused all of this in the first place by throwing a fit when his frontline city was under siege by me ends up trading his city with DI anyway????????????????????????? I am completely and utterly lost for words.

Doubt anyone cares but what a mess man. Between all of this and being spammed and attempted to be rimmed. Just want to play the damn game without drama at this point. Someone start an alliance in Ocean 75 so I can sim in peace
LOTR merging with allies..... unheard of

DeletedUser54965

its called exaggerating numbers, ppl do it to try to impress people or look good