Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser44960

Diplomacy over war!
Get into everyone's good book, to increase your chances of winning!
Spam is bad, never spam your enemies even if they spam you!
Let's form a coalition to fight our enemies!

Sound a bit like you?
If this was even a little bit of true you wouldnt see me in his alliance..

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
1. LOTR - like I said earlier, they will be here till WW, with my previous experience with them not sure if they have any chance in WW especially considering they were never good in diplo, also I am not sure they will defeat HoP that easy, infact not sure they will defeat HoP at all, they have TBWC to worry about also... so I will stick with my previous prediction FLOAT to WW

1. LOTR disapora - you can like them or not, but they are here... seems like they have bit stacked roster then it was case in previous worlds... gained some top players from Ghosts... FLOAT to WW

2. Destructive Influence - like I said earlier, questionable leadership that already stepped back seems like, some questionable players also already left or quit or hide on VM... after a good start they started losing their war with panda co badly, lost first cities to PHOENIX also, no free space to grow, bad position, future is not that good, so I will stick with my previous prediction SINK even tho I started liking this guys now

2. Destructive Influence - questionable leadership, even more questionable players with some big egos... recently gained top players from All that Glitters... SINK in 2 months

3. Pandagoatium - they are doing fine, winning war with DI, plenty space to expand, BP is still good fighting DI, so like I said earlier, strong SWIM for these guys and their coalition

4. Pandagoatium - according to name this should be some kind of a premade from Rhodes if I m correct... SWIM/FLOAT to WW

4. House of Pain - questionable leadership seems like stepped back, some of them ghosted also, they will they will be here for long run im pretty sure, no matter how fight with LoTR ends, but no some legit chances in WW unless they became part of some bigger coalition nearby... FLOAT to WW

6. House of Pain - this is another premade, questionable leadership, some pretty good players in their roster... If there was charlie we could call them jfl... SWIM/FLOAT to WW

5. PHOENIX, Phoenix Devils Brigade, Phoenix Empire Rises - under all odds they are still here and now we can say winning their war with DI ( with their coalition ofc ) pure example how good leadership can rise an MRA alliance to something big and defeat those self claimed grepo Gods, I am glad I was part of this alliance and help them fighting DI. strong SWIM I think we can add here Kleos and The sorcerens apprentice as they are similar to Phoenix and they are all part of Pandas coalition...

6. The Booty Warrior Cult - for now maybe only legit rim alliance, they will probably be here till end and cause some maihem in WW. SWIM

I dont found any other alliance worth mention here, no hard feelings...

DeletedUser54965

questionable leadership seems like stepped back, some of them ghosted also, they will they will be here for long run im pretty sure, no matter how fight with LoTR ends, but no some legit chances in WW unless they became part of some bigger coalition nearby... FLOAT to WW

well once i take out the top 5 allys we will be winners obviously

DeletedUser41523

1. LOTR - like I said earlier, they will be here till WW, with my previous experience with them not sure if they have any chance in WW especially considering they were never good in diplo, also I am not sure they will defeat HoP that easy, infact not sure they will defeat HoP at all, they have TBWC to worry about also... so I will stick with my previous prediction FLOAT to WW.

I think they're starting to become more worried about us. Based on some of the stuff I've read ;)

DeletedUser41523

I read somewhere that the world is flat. You ain't even on our radar out there.

Yet ya'll are trying to get other (read: better) alliances than LOTR to fight us. Hey keep trying tho.

Also is Pawcio getting nervous yet? I see a certain player who's front line towns are in siege has been kicked. Definitely would have put us well on our way to making him fulfill his ghosting promise.

DeletedUser41523

LOTR kicking a player with 6 cities in siege after flipping about HOP doing the same? Impossible.

Come on bro don’t you know? We totally knew he was inactive. As if us killing his LS and him being the only person who did any real damage to our sieges that never break wasn’t a prime motivator to leave the world. ;)

DeletedUser45360

Well done guys! You are really showing LOTR's 3rd team who the real bosses in O65 are. I wonder how LOTR will ever recover from this beating you are dishing out on them, over in O65. Honestly, I forgot there was even a ocean outside of 44, 45, 54 and 55.

DeletedUser41523

Man I can taste the salt from here. But that sounds like their problem for expanding here. Not ours.

Pawcio how is getting other alliances to fight us because we’re becoming too much going for Witchhunter? Also when/if I play beyond 113, I’d happily send you a link. We’re not afraid of you. Because we know we’ll beat you lol.

Edit: You obviously noticed us. I honestly wouldn’t even be making fun of you guys if it wasn’t for your mouthing off. Now I’m just determined to remind you guys of the record every chance I get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I can taste the salt from here. But that sounds like their problem for expanding here. Not ours.

Pawcio how is getting other alliances to fight us because we’re becoming too much going for Witchhunter? Also when/if I play beyond 113, I’d happily send you a link. We’re not afraid of you. Because we know we’ll beat you lol.

Edit: You obviously noticed us. I honestly wouldn’t even be making fun of you guys if it wasn’t for your mouthing off. Now I’m just determined to remind you guys of the record every chance I get.
What u mean "we are getting other alliances to fight you"? You know thats how this game works right?

You fight others? Is that concept foreign to you?

Sorry I dont need a invite to the rim since I stopped playing there a while back....like when I learned how to play the game.

But hey you do you if it makes you feel good then be my guest.

Ps I only noticed your ally because of the Wc otherwise it would have taken a while for me to notice you....

O65 and I had to squint to find you on the ally page
5OqvWCS.png