Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser56256

pawcio and sema, you two loudmouthes are making a fool out of yourselves. i love how you think you are the hottest shiat in the game and the rest are all noobs. i will enjoy drinking your salty tears in the end.

pawcio and sema, you two loudmouthes are making a fool out of yourselves. i love how you think you are the hottest shiat in the game and the rest are all noobs. i will enjoy drinking your salty tears in the end.
the only thing you will be drinking is kittens "special juice"

smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser28069

What u mean "we are getting other alliances to fight you"? You know thats how this game works right?

You fight others? Is that concept foreign to you?

Sorry I dont need a invite to the rim since I stopped playing there a while back....like when I learned how to play the game.

But hey you do you if it makes you feel good then be my guest.

Ps I only noticed your ally because of the Wc otherwise it would have taken a while for me to notice you....

O65 and I had to squint to find you on the ally page

Try clicking the ocean alliance button then explain to me how O65 is squinting?

Is you blind bud?

DeletedUser41523

@pawcio the magnificent

Maybe you should come back to the rim. The core is clearly too much for you with your purely internal conquests. You’re completely irrelevant to this world. Just a mascot for an overrated team.

Hey dress it up anyway you like. Just got a kick out of your guy’s first thought being to go to another alliance at war with you for help vs us. I mean most teams just wouldn’t absorb a deadweight rim alliance. But hey, no skin off our bones.

Let’s be honest, you keep pulling this rim card. But if we had landed in o54...the banter would be between us and HOP and you’d be a distant memory. We’re better than LOTR. Rim, ring, or core. But feel free to keep dreaming otherwise.

Looking forward to your ghosting, we’re about 20% there. ;)

@pawcio the magnificent

Maybe you should come back to the rim. The core is clearly too much for you with your purely internal conquests. You’re completely irrelevant to this world. Just a mascot for an overrated team.

Hey dress it up anyway you like. Just got a kick out of your guy’s first thought being to go to another alliance at war with you for help vs us. I mean most teams just wouldn’t absorb a deadweight rim alliance. But hey, no skin off our bones.

Let’s be honest, you keep pulling this rim card. But if we had landed in o54...the banter would be between us and HOP and you’d be a distant memory. We’re better than LOTR. Rim, ring, or core. But feel free to keep dreaming otherwise.

Looking forward to your ghosting, we’re about 20% there. ;)
lmao you are really funny.... ITs pretty easy to make statements when you know you dont have to prove it, there is a reason why you never spawn in the core because you are trash, you and your ally would get eaten up and you arent a part of a premade since no one wants you or your trash.

So what that I take internals dont see anywhere that its against the rules.....why dont you mention my points to bp ratio? Oh wait its because its good and it shows that I'm actually helping...

If you had landed in the core you'd have gottem wrecked so fast you wouldnt have the time to hit the ghost button since you struggle to get half of a premade.

I'd call you a annoying fly but you arent even that....you are that faint buzz in the room. You can hear it but you cant be bothered to get out of bed to deal with it.

DeletedUser41523

Yet I spawned in the core in 107. Was involved in leading against a lot of the HOP players as well. It went pretty well for us while I was there. Considering HOP is pretty watered down from their 107 team, I’m pretty confident we’d beat you.

Anyone can rack up some empty stats. I can point out that I have a higher ABP, BP, and points ranking than you despite starting a month+ later. It means nothing tho. Some of the most trash players I’ve seen had top 10 ABP . You just feed on internals and rack up empty BP for more internals. You don’t actually do any damage vs enemies tho. Like I said. Mascot.

You mean we carefully select who we want to be with us and don’t just swallow up random rim alliances indiscrimately? The only one struggling here is you.

DeletedUser52443

MP seal clubbed from the Rim on byblos
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

I was practically the last member left in o56 until the end. I went 4:12 vs you guys which I call pretty good holding an ocean down solo at the end.

How'd 'not' doing WWs work out? Seems to me Mark and Greg kicked your teeth in on that one
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Yet I spawned in the core in 107. Was involved in leading against a lot of the HOP players as well. It went pretty well for us while I was there. Considering HOP is pretty watered down from their 107 team, I’m pretty confident we’d beat you.

Anyone can rack up some empty stats. I can point out that I have a higher ABP, BP, and points ranking than you despite starting a month+ later. It means nothing tho. Some of the most trash players I’ve seen had top 10 ABP . You just feed on internals and rack up empty BP for more internals. You don’t actually do any damage vs enemies tho. Like I said. Mascot.

You mean we carefully select who we want to be with us and don’t just swallow up random rim alliances indiscrimately? The only one struggling here is you.

As you said before...empty stats lol I'd like to point out im in the core unlike you so my competition actually can play the game.

You also forgot to mention that I found cities too.

And besides arent you a glorified mascot yourself?

DeletedUser41523

Right I’m on the rim. And your alliance doesn’t even try to siege us. Half their attacks on our sieges are like 5-50 LS. And most my BP comes from LOTR at this point.

You’re in the core and unlike Ronin, HOP actually fights back competently. You should be way above me in BP. But you’re just a bench warmer. So you’re not. You’re irrelevant.

Great on founding. Found some out at the 64/65 border where your trash branch needs help. Let’s see how legit you are. I mean not like you’re doing anything vs HOP anyways so you won’t be missed over there. But we could have lots of fun. Unless you’re scared that is. :)

DeletedUser44960

With MP mistakes were made but please dont insult them by compering booty warriors to them.
Only Mik and ali are missing from MP ;)

MP seal clubbed from the Rim on byblos
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

I was practically the last member left in o56 until the end. I went 4:12 vs you guys which I call pretty good holding an ocean down solo at the end.

How'd 'not' doing WWs work out? Seems to me Mark and Greg kicked your teeth in on that one
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
Playing the game when everyone else leaves ? Hmmm nice and you actually took a city when we left ? great job dude
Well you were in the seal club down there and if I can think that long back you lost your cities all around that ocean and again like pawcio the magnificent looser you build walls with lts great way to play..

Uhm pretty sure you didnt do much to me?
Sure about that what happened with the cities you had near me ? 25 walls tower lts and again you lost them to me
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser41523

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone brag about losing a fight before. But then again, I guess moral victories are all LOTR really have.

DeletedUser52443

I held 25+ cities there at the end so since when did I 'lose all my cities'.??

Playing with LTS is a good tactic in a red ocean (most players do). Besides I enjoyed having you smash OLU into them and giving me the odd injection of DBP for no effort.

Only Mik and ali are missing from MP ;)

Playing the game when everyone else leaves ? Hmmm nice and you actually took a city when we left ? great job dude
Well you were in the seal club down there and if I can think that long back you lost your cities all around that ocean and again like pawcio the magnificent looser you build walls with lts great way to play..

Sure about that what happened with the cities you had near me ? 25 walls tower lts and again you lost them to me
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
how touching that you remembered that shame that you guys didnt do so well with your wonders....honestly I never seen a wonder pop faster then it did with you guys.

Right I’m on the rim. And your alliance doesn’t even try to siege us. Half their attacks on our sieges are like 5-50 LS. And most my BP comes from LOTR at this point.

You’re in the core and unlike Ronin, HOP actually fights back competently. You should be way above me in BP. But you’re just a bench warmer. So you’re not. You’re irrelevant.

Great on founding. Found some out at the 64/65 border where your trash branch needs help. Let’s see how legit you are. I mean not like you’re doing anything vs HOP anyways so you won’t be missed over there. But we could have lots of fun. Unless you’re scared that is. :)

Its funny how it show what type of a player you are....Too scared to move into the rim so you want to me to come to you....thats not how it works....You are the one from the irrelevant alliance SO you come to me. Your ally and your cities in the rim have no worth.. you can point out that my bp is low but quiet frankly im not even trying unlike you....which is just sad.

And for why we dont break your sieges....we dont care enough to send our stuff your way...ask Hop or CH on our siege breaks attempts....(maybe not hop Since full morale sieges are a rarity)

Speaking of which I like how the "Elite" now uses a LMD against a trash ally....hmmm I wonder why you'd need such a thing
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

Funny how you speak of HOP fighting back but you are nowhere near them....I guess every ally has a fanboy club rooting from the rim....or should I say cheerleaders?

DeletedUser41523

You must be a troll or an idiot. We've already said and shown by our actions that we are coming towards your ocean. All your comments about the rim are irrelevant. Fact is your team is in O65, my team is in O65, the record speaks for itself. Speaking of which, sorry about Titouuu's CS that's about to die. Hopefully you'll get tougher as we get closer...Because you guys are not very tough right now. I can tell that you're not trying, you're too busy crying to me on the forums trying to downplay the beating you guys take rather than playing the game. Kinda like how you did with MP in 102.

Pretty sure witchhunter and Icyhot have sent at our sieges before. But keep telling us otherwise. Seen some LOTR supports from the main ally too...ya know the time they sniped themselves.

Not sure what you mean by LMDs and frankly I don't care.

I've fought both of you. LOTR in this world. HOP in 107. I can confirm based on my experiences that HOP fights harder. They can actually stop our sieges.

DeletedUser44960

I held 25+ cities there at the end so since when did I 'lose all my cities'.??

Playing with LTS is a good tactic in a red ocean (most players do). Besides I enjoyed having you smash OLU into them and giving me the odd injection of DBP for no effort.

Dude you were playing with walls that high 5 months before the ww started , please if you want to talk talk like it was not like you imagine it was... And by the way again you were in a all blue ocean ffs only we were red to you

how touching that you remembered that shame that you guys didnt do so well with your wonders....honestly I never seen a wonder pop faster then it did with you guys.
Do wonders tell you how good players are ?? and do building wonders tell you who is better ? Nope they dont..
The score who took the most cities say that and by the way MP building a wonder was just to take the pi** out of players but you cant build a wonder with 20ish people against 100+..
And you only say the wonders thing , why dont you say how we lost a city to LoTR ?? oh wait....
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

DeletedUser55872

Stay for the blatant disrespect :D

Attachments

• 0F62EC76-D6F7-4EF2-BB76-4A5219503AA0.png
    0F62EC76-D6F7-4EF2-BB76-4A5219503AA0.png
    190 KB · Views: 5