Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser44930

Looks like LOTR keeps capitalizing on people who don't know any better and have remade Ronin...and moved it to O44.

Took the pickings of Darkside after disbanding....few good people remain, but mainly full of simmers/inactives.

My hat goes off to House of pain tbh....i may not of liked how they got to where they are. But as an enemy, they are highly organised and work exceptionally well as a team.

Well played chaps....well played...maybe future winners, we will see

DeletedUser41523

My point more is how do people keep getting sucked into this terrible alliance? I mean how do you look at an alliance that's getting blown out by HOP, convincingly defeated by CH, and blown out by some rim alliance that they were trash talking just two weeks ago and decide that this is the alliance to join?

DeletedUser54965

^^^ someone crown this man,.. this and the pre world discussion just made my day hhahahah

King Soos

Strategos
hold on a second you are way off the mark here.

Lotr ,13th,ronin , bingo and Darkside in the coallition what have you been smoking.
and have you not seen Kleos lighting assasins order up like we playing spin the bottle on which city to take next (but they in the coallition right)

Kleos has left Assassins Order's streets piled with bodies. They ve conquered 24 cities and lost 0.

this isnt a shot at you king molly just the cream on the cake for the point you made
nice to see LOTR passing on there advice to kleos
both send attacks at a stacked 35 morale siege

@pawcio the magnificent we heard you are losing a city to @King Soos please show us the meme ;)
Yeah after he realized that he is trash Soos decided to return as a lmd go figure.
Btw when are you returning from vm vranic? Or you too scared of the big bad spammers
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser39931

nice to see LOTR passing on there advice to kleos
both send attacks at a stacked 35 morale siege
the Kleos member probably drunk or high and didnt check the morale
90% of us wasted 90% of the time