Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser14437

Yeah I knew you were gonna bring that up. 55 is a wasteland though - a BP playground - and it has been since FF disbanded. I've been in a bad position ever since and I'm pretty much insignificant to anything major actually going on in any alliance lol. It's pretty much just myself and a small handful of other LOTR cities around CH area. So yeah, CH have taken LOTR cities in their own core. So well done to them I guess? I'm not gonna solo support a 100 morale siege against one of their members when 1) Why would we expand down there, I want to move away from that area not towards it so I can actually help my alliance out, and 2) They are stacked up on myths because they've never used them to break anything, at least not from us (and there's no one else but a handful of Panda cities around).

I can agree on the major hole thing, but that's CH included

I literally don't know a thing about what is going on with you guys, I'm too far away from HoP let alone TBWC
Long Live FoodFight! #BringthemBack

DeletedUser41523

Yeah I knew you were gonna bring that up. 55 is a wasteland though - a BP playground - and it has been since FF disbanded. I've been in a bad position ever since and I'm pretty much insignificant to anything major actually going on in any alliance lol. It's pretty much just myself and a small handful of other LOTR cities around CH area. So yeah, CH have taken LOTR cities in their own core. So well done to them I guess? I'm not gonna solo support a 100 morale siege against one of their members when 1) Why would we expand down there, I want to move away from that area not towards it so I can actually help my alliance out, and 2) They are stacked up on myths because they've never used them to break anything, at least not from us (and there's no one else but a handful of Panda cities around).

I can agree on the major hole thing, but that's CH included

I literally don't know a thing about what is going on with you guys, I'm too far away from HoP let alone TBWC

So why is LOTR there in 55?

Personally, I considering giving attention to location as part of fighting. Moving island to island and having control of your area before moving to the next. Which appears to be what CH is doing. And the only time I'd break from that is in the situation we're currently in on the rim. Where its use your slots to core or use them to move towards an opponent and core later.

Its not the flashiest method, but running all over the place isn't effective either. The only thing I can say to CH or anyone else is we'll find out who is truly the best between CH, Pandas, and HOP. Right now though, I just don't have much reason to believe its anyone else.

But who do you think is the best fighting team right now?

DeletedUser54997

So why is LOTR there in 55?

Personally, I considering giving attention to location as part of fighting. Moving island to island and having control of your area before moving to the next. Which appears to be what CH is doing. And the only time I'd break from that is in the situation we're currently in on the rim. Where its use your slots to core or use them to move towards an opponent and core later.

Its not the flashiest method, but running all over the place isn't effective either. The only thing I can say to CH or anyone else is we'll find out who is truly the best between CH, Pandas, and HOP. Right now though, I just don't have much reason to believe its anyone else.

But who do you think is the best fighting team right now?

Moving island to island is fine but labelling that alongside the "best fighters in the world" just doesn't match up. Best at solidifying their core and motivating people to stay organised and disciplined? Probably.

Like I said I'm not really in touch with many alliances other than CH and DI (jihad complete). HoP have flooded into our territory, lots of LMD usage but can't knock anyone for that. Can't say a bad word about my team even though I know you'd disagree so there's no point arguing my case there :)

DeletedUser41523

Moving island to island is fine but labelling that alongside the "best fighters in the world" just doesn't match up. Best at solidifying their core and motivating people to stay organised and disciplined? Probably.

Like I said I'm not really in touch with many alliances other than CH and DI (jihad complete). HoP have flooded into our territory, lots of LMD usage but can't knock anyone for that. Can't say a bad word about my team even though I know you'd disagree so there's no point arguing my case there :)

I just view organization and discipline as key to winning fights. The worst alliances I've ever been in lacked those traits. The best alliances obsessed over them. Now they could completely fall apart when Pandas get to them. But its just not likely. Especially with the rest of the coalition basically existing to feed free cities.

Okay being fair. LOTR could be good if the alliance was just you, Ghost, Robert, and Icyhot sitting on a set of islands together tbh.

elliseh

Chiliarch

8) Divine Regiment-
They have a couple of my friends. They exist. That's all I know about them. FLOAT.

We'll come back swinging
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

DeletedUser41523

Looks like Witch has run off to VM. Guess LOTR is on its last leg now. ;)

DeletedUser41523

Wow you can't say that! Did you not get that Mass Mail? They WILL win this world. No doubt!
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Nope didn’t get their mass mail. Just a bunch of messages from Witch trying to convince me that he’s a top 10 all time leader or that he’s in fact winning because he beat up FIENNIX.

Oh and one time he threatened to physically assault me LMAO.

DeletedUser56311

It's been pretty quiet here the last couple of days, any newly formed opinions on the top 10ish?

DeletedUser44960

We did mate they are getting harder to get.
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

We dont take anymore 10 cities per day from then we take only 5... they got better and our slot count is running low
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser55330

Also seems like we're still up 150-1 even when they manage to put 200k dlu into one of our cities in their core ;)

DeletedUser41523

booty cult seemed to have slowed down against LOTR?

Bear in mind we broke an entire ocean/front and made them quit earlier its a lot easier to take cities when you've completely broken one of their groups. Now they've just seemed to have LTSed themselves in order to deal with HOP or something. That said, we still took 6 LOTR cities yesterday.

DeletedUser56377

upload_2019-4-22_18-56-53.png

As Mr Mark Twain has noted.

The rumours of Rimgroup demise are greatly exaggerated .

He also thanks Desperate Dan the Booty Man for so ably demonstrating that an empty vessel such as his does indeed make the greatest noise.

OOPS MY MISTAKE .. It is not an exaggeration ..

It is the fiction portrayed as fact by the truly Desperate eh?? :rolleyes:
https://screenshots.firefox.com/vuQrvq6kqGADIDcT/en113.grepolis.com

Last edited by a moderator: