View attachment 13227
View attachment 13228
View attachment 13229
View attachment 13230
View attachment 13232
View attachment 13233

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
But I love everybody, I guess I will ask you to support me next time. 2 players supporting me, haha what a joke, are you really serious? Comming here with this kind of propaganda, you have a coalition against us and you call me hugging for 2 supports from my friends from others worlds?

I guess next time I should hug your cities
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Yes. You proactively sought and made agreements (Goats, ????). People really think that our players asking friends of theirs for support is evidence of our "hugging."

bb450ca09ef7637b8fed646e2a4da934.png
You are my only friend and you don't hug me. Tell me what am i supposed to do. Such is my life.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser51175

may i ask what the agreament is :) ??
we are not at war
we have no pact

Fiasco is fighting anarcheos
Goats and blame are fighting - odin/thor

How is this an unfair fight ?

DeletedUser51175

@William Strandli you forgot Muppetmasters, it is so fair match, and you cancel our peachtime when our diplomat was in VM
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
so 24 hours my ash..
2366da65816dec7bde3828c1b79c1ab9.gif

eeey though guy lol - i sent the pm to two of ur leaders not 1 and they where both opened - and if your dipplo does not inform that he is going innto vm then who is really to blame here :/

Stop whining
Stop complaining
you guys took a city 2day - be happy pop a beer and mellow out --AND u have 20bucks now - easy peacy for u to take little old noob us on - especially with all the NON banned players u have :)

What a bunch of losers you guys are @goats. All you do is cry about me being a gold abuser but I can literally come destroy your walls when ur asleep and they get golded to 25 in an instant.
As soon as you see me on your frontline you start catting down my cities to 0, what kind of playstyle is this? Get a grip you losers cuz i'm coming
smiley_emoticons_minotaur.gif

DeletedUser10265

Top 12

Fiasco United

My team, fun bunch, currently going back and fourth with narcs, good fight giving and taking, should be one to remember.

Scrappy GOATS

Nice neighbors, they don't bother us and we don't bother them, currently slapping around SOO, should be a nice one to watch, i got them pegged to win easy, and be a solid contender to win the world.

Sons of Odin

Ehh beat them once all ready, washed up, slowing becoming the new True Fear. Even more desperate then ever to recruit 20cents( did you change 15 allainces yet bro???), Seems Donp has the same strategy as always, hug the biggest allaince, sim and defend, then once they loose they try to take cities, maybe the will get it together once they drop that puppet donny.

Narcs

Idk two same named alliances, and like 4 other huggers trying to hold thier daddy's hand, hit fiasco decent but then got smacked back. These guys will swim on for a bit but ultimately pop like a over filled water balloon.

The blame game

Decent few guys putting in what work they can, defiantly need to grow or merge with someone to have a shot at top, good luck fellas, hope to see you at the end.

- The Saboteurs -

Lead by the legendary Erik....cough....cough....sike, never heard of the guy but supposedly he runs like 7 of the top 10 and wins every world or some shite, don't know, don't care, show me otherwise bruh.

????

Honestly the name says it all, like how are you even top 10.

No Smoking

Maybe you should be smoking something, at least then you'd have an excuse

Do i even need to go further, feel like its enough LOL

DeletedUser48639

Top 12
Narcs

Idk two same named alliances, and like 4 other huggers trying to hold thier daddy's hand, hit fiasco decent but then got smacked back. These guys will swim on for a bit but ultimately pop like a over filled water balloon.
Silver, get your fire extinguisher, because this thread is about to ignite even further ;).

DeletedUser51175

What a bunch of losers you guys are @goats. All you do is cry about me being a gold abuser but I can literally come destroy your walls when ur asleep and they get golded to 25 in an instant.
As soon as you see me on your frontline you start catting down my cities to 0, what kind of playstyle is this? Get a grip you losers cuz i'm coming
smiley_emoticons_minotaur.gif

, if u would just play the game and not complain as much u would actually be fairly decent player - :)
thing is bro ur stats are great , but you overreach considering the company you are inn this server - do you think it takes gutts to come innto our core smack it full of dlu and wait to get hitt ??
wif so wy ?

seriously bro, i dont know why odin took you inn you are turning a rather amicable war to a sirkus - stop beeing a D-nozzle and just start taking our cities if we are so bad ,

Also who has complained about u using gold ?

i
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif
see u in game 20 not in here

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
may i ask what the agreament is :) ??
we are not at war
we have no pact

Fiasco is fighting anarcheos
Goats and blame are fighting - odin/thor

How is this an unfair fight ?

You see, what's unfair about it, is that it's created actual well-matched WARS, with cities dropping on both sides. This is just so much WORK! What happened to being able to just bully the whole server without any effort? Guess some people didn't get the memo this time around.

It's definitely funny to see Erik complain about not having the entire server in his pocket already. Far as I can tell, loads of people are having fun fighting their own wars regardless of the northern coalition... which is what grep is supposed to be all about. Well, that, and bucks complaining about being attacked on the front line... AGAIN... You could probably just ask narcs to stack that for you, bucks. :p

DeletedUser55892

You see, what's unfair about it, is that it's created actual well-matched WARS, with cities dropping on both sides. This is just so much WORK! What happened to being able to just bully the whole server without any effort? Guess some people didn't get the memo this time around.

It's definitely funny to see Erik complain about not having the entire server in his pocket already. Far as I can tell, loads of people are having fun fighting their own wars regardless of the northern coalition... which is what grep is supposed to be all about. Well, that, and bucks complaining about being attacked on the front line... AGAIN... You could probably just ask narcs to stack that for you, bucks. :p
In war, one side doesn't just kill 30,000 troops and the other side kills like 5, the good wars go back and forth, god forbid it's actually am EVEN fight, I like what this guy said^^ having an actual good war is fun, not whatever people do nowadays making sure they attack someone 5 times smaller

DeletedUser48582

Top 12

Fiasco United

My team, fun bunch, currently going back and fourth with narcs, good fight giving and taking, should be one to remember.

Scrappy GOATS

Nice neighbors, they don't bother us and we don't bother them, currently slapping around SOO, should be a nice one to watch, i got them pegged to win easy, and be a solid contender to win the world.

Sons of Odin

Ehh beat them once all ready, washed up, slowing becoming the new True Fear. Even more desperate then ever to recruit 20cents( did you change 15 allainces yet bro???), Seems Donp has the same strategy as always, hug the biggest allaince, sim and defend, then once they loose they try to take cities, maybe the will get it together once they drop that puppet donny.

Narcs

The blame game

Decent few guys putting in what work they can, defiantly need to grow or merge with someone to have a shot at top, good luck fellas, hope to see you at the end.

- The Saboteurs -

Lead by the legendary Erik....cough....cough....sike, never heard of the guy but supposedly he runs like 7 of the top 10 and wins every world or some shite, don't know, don't care, show me otherwise bruh.

????

Honestly the name says it all, like how are you even top 10.

No Smoking

Maybe you should be smoking something, at least then you'd have an excuse

Do i even need to go further, feel like its enough LOL
Hugging? Well who was it that wanted us to join you and another top 3 alliance against Anarchaos which would mean being 6 Alliances in total worth 17,5 million points against one alliance worth 7 million??? So tell me who’s The hugger?

Math is quite easy Fuzzer hit me up if you need any help in that matter as you clearly Seem to struggle.

And please tell me when we have ever pacted the number one alliance in a server? In Sel we fought the number one (while you were hugging - AGAIN lol). In Leon we fought everyone around us. My Alliance in Sinope and Nag.. well yet again we fought all our neighbors.

Quite embarrising performance this one.

DeletedUser43864

The blame game

Blame game is sister alliance to goats

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Remember when donp was going to OP commission first out of Easter peacetime and asked Fiasco and goats to do the same. But then never did anything? Nutsnboltz remembers.

You call others huggers when it suits you, and yourself a warmonger when it suits you. Diplo and schemes are part of the game, and anyone who throws away their diplo gets in bad positions, I'm glad things worked out the way they did. Havent had this much fun since en99

DeletedUser54192

Speaking about making grepo great again, Inno can make WW better but they should follow my guidelines , because this domination thing..... Tried to share my thought at the council but pitty nobody was listening and final I got kicked out because I was not discussing LMAO....
Who could blame me to talk exclusive about events and gold instead of making the game actual better
Okay, how about I correct this:
  • Term 2 wasn't allowed major input on Domination, except for the design of the Victor reward (+10% warehouse capacity).
  • There were at least 6 topics discussed early on: Domination, spam, events, "ally-bashing", in-game communication and clarification/descriptions of certain in-game mechanics. This was obvious to anyone paying attention to the Discord server or the Weekly Updates thread on the external forums.
  • Your "thoughts" basically consisted of a couple of anecdotes. Oh, and a suggestion (made as a player) on the external forums about gold, not Domination.
  • Your communication was minimal. You never properly joined the EN GPC Skype chat. You shared a couple of anecdotes on the Discord and then disappeared. You did not make any post on behalf of the GPC on the externals forum. I think that counts as a lack of commitment for sure.
  • During at least some of this time, you were posting Propaganda on the En105 forums, so obviously had time to spare. When I messaged you to ask whether you were going to contribute to the GPC, you claimed to not know what to do. I gave advice on how to get involved, you never followed up.
  • You got removed by staff after not responding to a staff-made activity check that was open for a week.

So... how many of the Top 12 alliances are hugging (and inevitably denying it)?

DeletedUser48582

Remember when donp was going to OP commission first out of Easter peacetime and asked Fiasco and goats to do the same. But then never did anything? Nutsnboltz remembers.

You call others huggers when it suits you, and yourself a warmonger when it suits you. Diplo and schemes are part of the game, and anyone who throws away their diplo gets in bad positions, I'm glad things worked out the way they did. Havent had this much fun since en99
And perhaps Nutz remember me saying we had our biggest player at that time (spunk) in attackable ban and ALL his cities where placed on Islands shared with TC. Only an idiot would declare war with that liability.

Im not saying i am a warmonger i just reply to a pathetic attempt to lie.

But i agree the server is fun, i havent sniped this much since Sel :p