Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Top 12.
Ranked 1 : Fiasco United - Scrappy GOATS -the blame game - RUN MUPPET RUN.
Hard-core vets know what's going on here.
The question is how long they can hide this from their own players.
But it is even harder to keep players happy once the awareness comes, this is 110 but then bigger.
Leaders are natural veterans, very good map readers, relatively good ops planners, like to play hard-core for the first months of the server, then the need for SIM mode starts to emerge.
If this group kills everything just in time that the sim mode becomes active, 45 players from this group will be rewarded with a reward and + 90 players will be left angry.
I would include many of these players in my new pre-made if I ever start another one. Certainly a potential winner, the favorites, at least the happy 45.
It wil be Interesting to see if those who are doing the fighting will accept a second time to take the chestnuts out of the fire for the (suicides-councill members).
As I said this team is a swimmer unless their Achilles tendon,:Skuduish comes into play, or should I say his wife... she can dismantle the alliance anytime when he is sleeping.
RANKED 2 : The Real Anarchaos - Anarchaos.

Possible winners, enemies of No. 1.
Are dependent on the goodwill of many because they have a very good location but their enemy monster has 3 heads, 1 brain, and many slaves.
I see many fighters, fighters known for their hard-core attacks, whether they can withstand the storm of the dragon is an uncertainty for the time being.
What can be said with certainty is that this team is the beating heart of this server, if it stops beating then the winner is known and the server dies an early death.
If they stay alive long enough, they can win or a third monster can wake up just in time.
Ranked 3 : Sons of Odin - Sons of Thor
Hoping for more than what they have today, therefor theyhad a twin with the intention of remaining independent.
Unfortunately naive as they were, not knowing that they were fighting against a 3-headed dragon.
Many will now claim, only one head fights against them, but we all know, the other two heads send the defense to successfully win a war.
The good news is the realization that there is a stray dragon in this world and that they can hardly survive on their own.
We will soon see if they can adjust to their situation in time.
They float for the time being and depending on their adaptive capacities it will swim or sink.
Ranked 4 : - Saboteurs
Perfect location, I think have the very best location on the map but with too small to be of significance.
Of course with the right merger it is possible that a northern king stands up. Without merger we stay afloat and have fun, with the right merger you can swim but a lot of that fun disappears, do we want this?
Ranked 5 - 6 : ??? + Black Watch
They are not together, but their fate is connected to each other whether they like it or not
Both hold an important part of an ocean, can fight each other but then they die a violent death together because the dragon ...
Could be good partners to crown a king in the north, if this happens they will become Olympic swimming champions if not they sink as the reest of us.
Keep the beer cold !
Ranked 7 or 10... depends how you rank the 3 head dragon : Leverage
Many well-known names, little important, although given their lacation I don't see them disappear and only grow, luckily this game is not about whoever has the biggest but also has the most fun, if I didn't have a team I would certainly like to join them . If only for their profile, I wouldn't say no.
Top 12 END - Erida Kaos - TWIN = Erida Kaos =
Slaves of the three-headed, which in itself is not surprising in view of their location, fear is a very strong motivator!

1saaa

Strategos
Top 12.
But it is even harder to keep players happy once the awareness comes, this is 110 but then bigger.
Leaders are natural veterans, very good map readers, relatively good ops planners, like to play hard-core for the first months of the server, then the need for SIM mode starts to emerge.
If this group kills everything just in time that the sim mode becomes active, 45 players from this group will be rewarded with a reward and + 90 players will be left angry.
I would include many of these players in my new pre-made if I ever start another one. Certainly a potential winner, the favorites, at least the happy 45.
It wil be Interesting to see if those who are doing the fighting will accept a second time to take the chestnuts out of the fire for the (suicides-councill members).
As I said this team is a swimmer unless their Achilles tendon,:Skuduish comes into play, or should I say his wife... she can dismantle the alliance anytime when he is sleeping.

Are dependent on the goodwill of many because they have a very good location but their enemy monster has 3 heads, 1 brain, and many slaves.
I see many fighters, fighters known for their hard-core attacks, whether they can withstand the storm of the dragon is an uncertainty for the time being.
What can be said with certainty is that this team is the beating heart of this server, if it stops beating then the winner is known and the server dies an early death.
If they stay alive long enough, they can win or a third monster can wake up just in time.
Hoping for more than what they have today, therefor theyhad a twin with the intention of remaining independent.
Unfortunately naive as they were, not knowing that they were fighting against a 3-headed dragon.
Many will now claim, only one head fights against them, but we all know, the other two heads send the defense to successfully win a war.
The good news is the realization that there is a stray dragon in this world and that they can hardly survive on their own.
They float for the time being and depending on their adaptive capacities it will swim or sink.
Perfect location, I think have the very best location on the map but with too small to be of significance.
Of course with the right merger it is possible that a northern king stands up. Without merger we stay afloat and have fun, with the right merger you can swim but a lot of that fun disappears, do we want this?
They are not together, but their fate is connected to each other whether they like it or not
Both hold an important part of an ocean, can fight each other but then they die a violent death together because the dragon ...
Could be good partners to crown a king in the north, if this happens they will become Olympic swimming champions if not they sink as the reest of us.
Keep the beer cold !
Many well-known names, little important, although given their lacation I don't see them disappear and only grow, luckily this game is not about whoever has the biggest but also has the most fun, if I didn't have a team I would certainly like to join them . If only for their profile, I wouldn't say no.
Slaves of the three-headed, which in itself is not surprising in view of their location, fear is a very strong motivator!
not a single mention for goats?

otherwise a decent top 12.

SlothTzu

Strategos
not a single mention for goats?

otherwise a decent top 12.

e4b74a09619441abf8d76672b81c75f1.png

DeletedUser51175

Top 12.

Keep the beer cold !

Not hiding anything top 45 from scrappy and the blame game will be in dommination team
top 45 from fiasco will be
and top 45 from anarcheos real anarcheos will be i hope and even maybe somone from saboteurs ;)

DeletedUser48256

Can’t see a repeat of Leontini happening. Surely people aren’t that goldfish-brained.

I wonder why Anarch hasn’t mopped up Sabo yet? They’re looking just as juicy as Confetti were a month ago. Maybe there’s some sort of secret agreement :rolleyes:

DeletedUser51175

its all good:) everyone needs friends man we are 2 groups as well no worries as long as people are having funn who cares who they are allied with

DeletedUser56389

Can’t see a repeat of Leontini happening. Surely people aren’t that goldfish-brained.

I wonder why Anarch hasn’t mopped up Sabo yet? They’re looking just as juicy as Confetti were a month ago. Maybe there’s some sort of secret agreement :rolleyes:
whos confetti?

DeletedUser48256

No, honestly, we have no agreement. No shared forum. No NAP, no pact. Just adviced not to hit eachother because that would rather be stupid no?

You’ve changed your tune. You used to leave alliances because you weren’t allowed to hit everybody. What happened? And why did they even let you back in lol?