Side 3
Scrappy goats
The blame game
Quantety 2

Vs

Collabroteurs
Saboteurs
Odin

This is just how i see it and it seems like that first war is kinnda the biggest coallition i have seen in a long time , and it really suprises me
Now this post seems a bit hollow dear William... You speak of a fair fight and "biggest coalition i have seen in a long time". Well that might change on the 18th of may 2019.

How is this a fair fight:

Q-Group
Insurgence Group
Die Antwoord Group

total of seven alliances
(lol you gotta be kidding me!)
VS.

Sons of Odin

For those not sharp with numbers: 33.000.000 vs 7.150.000 points (and if Griffie speaks about cities then thats 3277 vs 803 lol).

And before you begin to deny William... Then you should perhaps tell a certain clown he should'nt brag about it lol :)

I take all of the above as a compliment cuz daaaaamn Sons must be terrifying to pull such numbers together :eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser51175

i am fully aware of that u are beeing hitt by other Don - how would that change anything from what we have been doing - , if u are at war with die antwood on ur flank thats ur busniss not ours , just like sabs hitting us and protecting you , i was just trying to give u guys a compliment ,

And for the record i never complained that the coallition was against us - i said there was multiple alliances hitting fiasco - which i thought was unfair - i can also see the gamestyle they are playing together and i dont really like it , but yea i have 2 full groups and we are attacking u guys - if antwood decides to come out of the gate attacking u like u say that is their perogative :)

i am pretty sure u guys will hold , but yea we dont plan not to hitt u on the 18th no , we have been hitting u everyday since the war started , i even offered u peace a few days ago and u said no , i did that out of respect and very little else ,

Imo its been a good fight but u guys deserved some rest ..

again don good job in the war u did great considered u were outnummbered and outgolded :)

DeletedUser51175

I would just like to get a few things clear:

As far as the north is concerned Erik has NAPed with a fair few and now those fair few are going after Anarchaos instead (with Fiasco).

@iMrCornetto is completely right. this is no where near to a game breaking coalition. If you want to see what that is just ask anyone who was on Leontini. Even if goats and Fiasco are working together to my knowledge they have not gone for the same team at the same time whilst Anarchaos and Sabotuers have. This entire thing is a mess of pacts and NAP's.

Also, one last thing to point out: when you compare the points between Fiasco and the rim teams they are working with (to my knowledge) and Anarchaos and Saboteurs you will notice that the latter group still has more points.

If someone would like to compile a list of who we know for certain is working with each other then feel free :)

Anarcheos - the real anercheos - NAP with Sabs-collabs.
Q-TBG-Q - napped with fiasco
Sabs-collabs-NAP Odin anarcheos real anercheos .
Bulldozers- levrage -mona lisa - shared forum

thats all the ones i am pretty sure about :p

TromboneTom

Strategos

Q-TBG-Q Napped with Fiasco, dont share forums but ask for support through PMs
Fiasco - Shared forums with -Erida- =erida= *erida* who are pacted with Ghosts1&2 who are pacted with die antwoord damn talk about a coalition lol

Thats all the ones i am pretty sure about :p
7f6c5e473bfa51e2db99edd874121fde.png

85d4e150adc36a0c56d677d15df3eb4b.png

I dont know who silly Billy is but i guess hes the master mind behind all the support being shifted to Fiasco! fricking hugger!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser51175

lol allright lett me try that in reverse

Anarcheos , the real anarcheos - Nap with saboteurs and collabroteurs - which are naped with Odin and Die antwood - Odin that are Naped with Republick - who got merged innto vanguard , vanguard that are Napped with Levrage that have a shared forum with BK and Mona lisa --

Hmmm Mr troMbone -well budd thats a circle jerk if i have ever seen one ;)

TromboneTom

Strategos
lol allright lett me try that in reverse

Anarcheos , the real anarcheos - Nap with saboteurs and collabroteurs - which are naped with Odin and Die antwood - Odin that are Naped with Republick - who got merged innto vanguard , vanguard that are Napped with Levrage that have a shared forum with BK and Mona lisa --

Hmmm Mr troMbone -well budd thats a circle jerk if i have ever seen one ;)
Damn that really is impressive i must say Erik has outdone himself i would say.. ghost while you still can...

E: just one thing i dont understand IF Erik is napped with DIE antwoord and Sons then why have they declared war on SONS upon your request... :S this is all so confusing this diplo...

DeletedUser51175

yepp man
Damn that really is impressive i must say Erik has outdone himself i would say.. ghost while you still can...

E: just one thing i dont understand IF Erik is napped with DIE antwoord and Sons then why have they declared war on SONS upon your request... :S this is all so confusing this diplo...

you are so right :)
and smart u must have grade A education becouse u are taking me to school here .

TromboneTom

Strategos
yepp man

you are so right :)
and smart u must have grade A education becouse u are taking me to school here .
I would just like to say
its sad...people with no life..op the same people twicw a week for 6 weeks straight for 20 30 hours straight each op cuz they live at home in mammas basement using daddy's credit card to play a game..yes a game...u guys ruin what use to be s fun game a loooonng time ago...get a life..a girlfriend..a family..move our of mammas basement finally and get out into the world...

- Itsbeenawhile

TromboneTom

Strategos
I can see why you and nutz get along so well.. anger issues..
I see now why you have to let Poopstan do your diplo!

Take care silly Billy!

Last edited by a moderator:

1saaa

Strategos
Erik truly has outdone himself. NAPing with two northern teams so he only has to focus on one. i love his specific expiration dates as well. Or in this case, lack of.

DeletedUser30636

you should have just taken the L and left.... this just makes it look worse lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
1. quantity over Quality - Quantity over Quality To - Fiasco United - THE BLAME GAME

I keep repeating it, they belong together, and the deal was made just before starting this server.
They deny and continue to deny, they using now pretex after pretex to comes to the surface., make it oficial and blame me for me.

Yes unfortunately I am the perfect pretex, or luckily, that's how you look at it.

Most leaders and founders here are simmers, they must of course have a very strong reason to justify their being together, because otherwise this would certainly not be accepted by their true fighters.

Pretex I. Poopstan who broadcasts MM to just about everyone, you are with him or against him. I am neutral, this is not liked by the gentlemen huggers. So what do they do, just colonize my core ocean, take browns, even make deals with browns that we have in mind to get cheap cities.

Pretex II. As a result, Sabs and Anarchaos claim to have a plan together. Poopstan knows very well that I will never go full for a world in the summer months, and if I am serious, I will always have my own people with me!

Pretex III. They try to take over ocean 55, and if Sons fall then everyone knows that 54 will be difficult for the - Saboteurs.

They are now going to claim that Sons and Sabs are together, but giving a team a lifeline is not the same as being together, another reason to be against us together.

Pretex IV: Because we do not attack Anarchaos, they claim that we are together. They know perfectly if I go against Anarchaos that Saboteurs is not a match, and as a direct consequence that Anarchaos gets 3 fronts. This is what they were hoping for. I'm a fighter, not a hugger, I didn't like server 110 very much, yes, thank you Poopstan for that ride, and Sinope was the other time. Never again!

Too many factors that I dare to say that these huggers are not going to win the world, for example the summer months and the long drive to last stand, you can't keep motivating 120 rabbits for 45 roots.

but the most important factor is a sense of honor, too many players in this team who uphold their honor, participating in this madness is not good for your good name.

Are there factors that can give them the victory, of course, their number, but as stated above, it will depend on other servers that open and personal honor

This team can still win and lose the world but for me team is a big sink. If you start a server with 120 players, then your sense of honor has long sunk deeper that the titanic once sunk.

Call me the old generation, but you win with a team, a strong name, this team has already changed their name 10 times, each time it was worse and worse.
I can't judge for others but for myself I need a nice and strong name that I get connected to.
HERT (merge Hawklords Electisium. Rotten Tomatoes), Skuls, Eviction Notice, there are still many, but I keep it to my personal list.

My final advice, stop makes things up to hide your own dirty secret plans .. claiming on externals that we were hitting Fiasco. As far as I know the only time we have hit any Fiasco cities was imrcornetto when he came out of vm .. and that was just assisting his relocation lol

2. Anarchaos - The Real Anarchaos.

A strong pre-made, and know who to remove from the chessboard and who they would rather see live.
They have the wind in their sails, of course they do not hug like the No. 1.
Whether this will be their success on final victory or just their death sentence, only the future will tell us, which is certain, they have beaten Fiasco very hard, so that it is likely that the large group of hugger who are ranked Nr1 as a direct consequence now going to quickly announce that they have made deal, a deal that they had since start of the server, but we all know the pretex , they just waited for this.

This team swims. It can sink 1 day or swim all the way to the finish line, but how the play with honor is a win no matter what.

3. - The Saboteurs - - Les Collaborateurs -.

We are often mentioned by the huggers, or better my name goes round.
I understand, if you just point the other person enough then you hope to stay out of the spotlight yourself. Huggers are very skilled at that.

A great lie that goes through William aka Q.Q. My partner kronnoss would have been dropped on the other side for tactical reasons.
Whatever tactical reasons that are, I thought this is a domination world, and the full 100% of kronnoss team are out of the domination circle, so stop the noob conspiracies.

We have 8 teams in red, and indeed we are trying to support Sons of Odin with deff.
I did not attack QQ first, they did this, and especially their aggression to get to 54 made me realize that I am considered more important than I really am.
We may be a bit slow in understanding, but we are also no full idiots.

No one, and especially my enemy, cannot blame me for bringing a lifeline to Sons to stop or slow the advance of QQ with their bunch of noobhuggers towards me.

William would like me to fight Anarchaos like so many others. First, I think this would be completely unfair, second, why should a dwarf fight a giant and then let another giant spit in my face to reap the benefits of it?

Whether we are sinking, floating or sailing, for the time being I am satisfied with what we are doing and hopefully a few new ones will gain some skills and experience and have fun.

4. Sons of Odin.

This team is no longer going to sink. It should have happened already, so it's not going to happen. Sometimes you can get a beating, but with every knock your hatred strengthens and hope for revenge and that is what this team benefits from. This source of energy is huge and can last a long time before it is exhausted!

I have often faced such enemies myself, and these are the worst, so I wish them all the best with their guerilla warfare.
I am convinced that their optimism is still alive.

5. - Erida Kaos -, = Erida Kaos = , * Erida Kaos *

-Censored- is their founder and the Italian noob hates me because he knows I don't accept dishonest deals.

At server 105 was the easy way to accept an agreement, to hug together for 4 months and to rebuild the WW over 4 x to benefit 200 players .

Sorry Poopstan ( yes that same QQ guy) made me do it in Sinope, and I am stil get the blame for it up this day!

I refused it in 105, with the result that we had to fight for another half year for it. Anyone can confirm this, so calling me out suddenly to make me the hugger in this world!

They are red for me , and yes there is no suprise, they also together with QQ.

Another reason that I can never work with this founder is for similar reasons as in server 110 that I could not continue with my pact members overthere, the AVENGERS, everyone associated with this team has no honor or love for the game.

Players from 110 knows why we broke the pact with AVENGERS. So Sersy, now you know why we wil never work together.

6. Leverage.

My previous comments are retained, but I don't have more info, as I said, I am not a hugger and I actually have very few contacts with other teams, I leave that to the natural born huggers.

7. Ghost Riders

Their position is a difficult position, sitting between 3 fires, ours, Anarchaos, and -Erida-.

I believe they have a pact with erida, a NAP with us, indeed I also have browns as neighbors, and again indeed this proves that I am not the hugger that I am accused of, because they are involved in a war against Anarchaos.

I see many honorable players, a pity that they do connect with erid despite their honnor.

8. Die antwoord - Die antwoord II.

At first glance, a gang of losers, noobs, but when you talk to them, you realize that this group has experience and sufficient skills.
Don't miss out on their new accounts.
Have no chance of winning because all their cities are outside the domination circle, but they are aware of it.
Players and groups as this makes me believe Grepo is not dead afterall.
Some claim that they are independent, others that they have a secret pact with QQ and Poopstan/William yet William claims that they are on my side.

The future has all the answers in store.

Last edited:

Sunfyre

Phrourach
My final advice, stop makes things up to hide your own dirty secret plans .. claiming on externals that we were hitting Fiasco. As far as I know the only time we have hit any Fiasco cities was imrcornetto when he came out of vm .. and that was just assisting his relocation lol

unknown.png

Oof. I think he meant to support

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
1. quantity over Quality - Quantity over Quality To - Fiasco United - THE BLAME GAME

I keep repeating it, they belong together, and the deal was made just before starting this server.
They deny and continue to deny, they using now pretex after pretex to comes to the surface., make it oficial and blame me for me.

Yes unfortunately I am the perfect pretex, or luckily, that's how you look at it.

Most leaders and founders here are simmers, they must of course have a very strong reason to justify their being together, because otherwise this would certainly not be accepted by their true fighters.

Pretex I. Poopstan who broadcasts MM to just about everyone, you are with him or against him. I am neutral, this is not liked by the gentlemen huggers. So what do they do, just colonize my core ocean, take browns, even make deals with browns that we have in mind to get cheap cities.

Pretex II. As a result, Sabs and Anarchaos claim to have a plan together. Poopstan knows very well that I will never go full for a world in the summer months, and if I am serious, I will always have my own people with me!

Pretex III. They try to take over ocean 55, and if Sons fall then everyone knows that 54 will be difficult for the - Saboteurs.

They are now going to claim that Sons and Sabs are together, but giving a team a lifeline is not the same as being together, another reason to be against us together.

Pretex IV: Because we do not attack Anarchaos, they claim that we are together. They know perfectly if I go against Anarchaos that Saboteurs is not a match, and as a direct consequence that Anarchaos gets 3 fronts. This is what they were hoping for. I'm a fighter, not a hugger, I didn't like server 110 very much, yes, thank you Poopstan for that ride, and Sinope was the other time. Never again!

Too many factors that I dare to say that these huggers are not going to win the world, for example the summer months and the long drive to last stand, you can't keep motivating 120 rabbits for 45 roots.

but the most important factor is a sense of honor, too many players in this team who uphold their honor, participating in this madness is not good for your good name.

Are there factors that can give them the victory, of course, their number, but as stated above, it will depend on other servers that open and personal honor

This team can still win and lose the world but for me team is a big sink. If you start a server with 120 players, then your sense of honor has long sunk deeper that the titanic once sunk.

Call me the old generation, but you win with a team, a strong name, this team has already changed their name 10 times, each time it was worse and worse.
I can't judge for others but for myself I need a nice and strong name that I get connected to.
HERT (merge Hawklords Electisium. Rotten Tomatoes), Skuls, Eviction Notice, there are still many, but I keep it to my personal list.

A strong pre-made, and know who to remove from the chessboard and who they would rather see live.
Whether this will be their success on final victory or just their death sentence, only the future will tell us, which is certain, they have beaten Fiasco very hard, so that it is likely that the large group of hugger who are ranked Nr1 as a direct consequence now going to quickly announce that they have made deal, a deal that they had since start of the server, but we all know the pretex , they just waited for this.

This team swims. It can sink 1 day or swim all the way to the finish line, but how the play with honor is a win no matter what.

I understand, if you just point the other person enough then you hope to stay out of the spotlight yourself. Huggers are very skilled at that.

A great lie that goes through William aka Q.Q. My partner kronnoss would have been dropped on the other side for tactical reasons.
Whatever tactical reasons that are, I thought this is a domination world, and the full 100% of kronnoss team are out of the domination circle, so stop the noob conspiracies.

We have 8 teams in red, and indeed we are trying to support Sons of Odin with deff.
I did not attack QQ first, they did this, and especially their aggression to get to 54 made me realize that I am considered more important than I really am.

No one, and especially my enemy, cannot blame me for bringing a lifeline to Sons to stop or slow the advance of QQ with their bunch of noobhuggers towards me.

William would like me to fight Anarchaos like so many others. First, I think this would be completely unfair, second, why should a dwarf fight a giant and then let another giant spit in my face to reap the benefits of it?

Whether we are sinking, floating or sailing, for the time being I am satisfied with what we are doing and hopefully a few new ones will gain some skills and experience and have fun.

4. Sons of Odin.

This team is no longer going to sink. It should have happened already, so it's not going to happen. Sometimes you can get a beating, but with every knock your hatred strengthens and hope for revenge and that is what this team benefits from. This source of energy is huge and can last a long time before it is exhausted!

I have often faced such enemies myself, and these are the worst, so I wish them all the best with their guerilla warfare.

-Censored- is their founder and the Italian noob hates me because he knows I don't accept dishonest deals.

At server 105 was the easy way to accept an agreement, to hug together for 4 months and to rebuild the WW over 4 x to benefit 200 players .

Sorry Poopstan ( yes that same QQ guy) made me do it in Sinope, and I am stil get the blame for it up this day!

I refused it in 105, with the result that we had to fight for another half year for it. Anyone can confirm this, so calling me out suddenly to make me the hugger in this world!

Another reason that I can never work with this founder is for similar reasons as in server 110 that I could not continue with my pact members overthere, the AVENGERS, everyone associated with this team has no honor or love for the game.

Players from 110 knows why we broke the pact with AVENGERS. So Sersy, now you know why we wil never work together.

6. Leverage.

My previous comments are retained, but I don't have more info, as I said, I am not a hugger and I actually have very few contacts with other teams, I leave that to the natural born huggers.

7. Ghost Riders

Their position is a difficult position, sitting between 3 fires, ours, Anarchaos, and -Erida-.

I believe they have a pact with erida, a NAP with us, indeed I also have browns as neighbors, and again indeed this proves that I am not the hugger that I am accused of, because they are involved in a war against Anarchaos.

I see many honorable players, a pity that they do connect with erid despite their honnor.

At first glance, a gang of losers, noobs, but when you talk to them, you realize that this group has experience and sufficient skills.
Have no chance of winning because all their cities are outside the domination circle, but they are aware of it.
Some claim that they are independent, others that they have a secret pact with QQ and Poopstan/William yet William claims that they are on my side.

And, i thought the externals would be boring this morning...

DeletedUser51175

nope

4. Sons of Odin.

6. Leverage.

7. Ghost Riders

Nice man :)

1-in all fairness though dont think die antwood is on ur side no - i think they are Nap with you out of convinence -

2-same as we why we dont have them red :) they are hitting Odin and the enemy of my enemy is my friend :)

3-U say u dont like to hugg erik , but if i remember correctly poop was not the only leader in 110 ;)

4- Our deal with fiasco is simple - we have a Nap , a Nap that came out of the situation with commision early on in the server , (basicly they saved our butts)
5- the war with fiasco and anarcheos has been a good one
6- i dont believe we have attacked anarcheos while that war has gone on ? correct me if im wrong
7 When it comes to history Erik - i do believe You have been in quite a few coallitions over the years , and this shifting of attention u are doing here is to expected i:)

8 - Anarcheos has their allies, We have ours and you have urs no need to hide it anymore
Anarcheos- real anarcheos
saboteurs - collabrateurs-odin
Q-the blame game and yes poops is here :) poops is a good friend and he helps me alot with reading the board , i am not as used to the intrigues of The En servers and he is ... but poops is also free in doing whatever he wants , thats why he came to this server , stop making it to be poops beeing the bad guy if u wanna hate on somone then hate on me :)

DeletedUser48256

If people want to believe Fiasco and QoQ have a pact or whatever then let them, it doesn't affect us in any way haha. There's no point wasting your time defending yourself, let them believe what they want to believe
przypal.gif

(Granted, it would kill the forums but this debate has been going round in circles for way too long and it's boring to read now lolol).