Top 12 Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser14437
  • Start date

DeletedUser56389

On the die antwoord disband. I find it very curious that our allies disappeared and the sabotuers have immediately snapped up some players. and the alliance that rose out of the ashes already seems to be pacting with Erik and co. Thats dirty bud. and @EboUthZ. Please do not go on with the "we let them live" thing. NAPing them to focus on more important things is not 'letting them live'

I may hate Erik but he does not NAP for the sake of being generous. Every good diplomatic move generally has an alterior motive. its all about dressing your offer up as a brilliant oppertunity for the other team whilst also having a benefit for you that remains relatively hidden.
say it whatever way ya want but at the end of the day we let them live and yes went on to more important targets but still we let them live we had an op planned on them after the first attack of me taking a city i messaged them and said do yas wanna re think the nap and they jumped on it after seeing what we could do.. your no part in this war so stfu, idiot ur not even part of the fight keep urself to urself, bloon head, dont be tagging my name again

1saaa

Strategos
say it whatever way ya want but at the end of the day we let them live and yes went on to more important targets but still we let them live we had an op planned on them after the first attack of me taking a city i messaged them and said do yas wanna re think the nap and they jumped on it after seeing what we could do.. your no part in this war so stfu, idiot ur not even part of the fight keep urself to urself, bloon head, dont be tagging my name again
Considering they were former allies and we were also fighting you guys until the same period i think were a part of that war ;)

Also, i will tag you whenever i have something that i want you to read. that is what tagging is for. Feel free to tag me as many times as you like ;)

DeletedUser56389

us letting them live wasnt even the point of my comment anyway, phftt didnt do a very good job helping ur allies then did ya

1saaa

Strategos
us letting them live wasnt even the point of my comment anyway, phftt didnt do a very good job helping ur allies then did ya
hard to help allies who are disbanded over night isn't it?

by the time we pacted Erik already did NAP's.

DeletedUser48256

means yous have a cheek to call any one a wallet warrior when yous are clearly the ones wallet bashing, looks whos 3rd on the list

How does gold help this early in the event? Literally just the training buff lol. But okay, I'm a wallet basher :D

DeletedUser51175

yes we're all well aware

U seem to have a problem with me :)?

i like you so much based on the fact that i have never talked to u - maybe have a conversation before u make up ur mind on someone ...

and maybe just maybe dont believe everything u hear about me - most people that knows me actually dont have a problem with me ...

But bro one way or another we will settle our dispute ;)

DeletedUser30636

U seem to have a problem with me :)?

i like you so much based on the fact that i have never talked to u - maybe have a conversation before u make up ur mind on someone ...

and maybe just maybe dont believe everything u hear about me - most people that knows me actually dont have a problem with me ...

But bro one way or another we will settle our dispute ;)

no problems, like you said we've never talked, just have a lack of respect for coalitions is all.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
no problems, like you said we've never talked, just have a lack of respect for coalitions is all.
So you dislike any grep leader ever known to play the game seriously in other words? Cause as far as I've ever seen any sort of deal with any team other than your owj is a "coalition"

DeletedUser30636

So you dislike any grep leader ever known to play the game seriously in other words? Cause as far as I've ever seen any sort of deal with any team other than your owj is a "coalition"
we've been over this, not gonna argue what the definition of a coalition is. Technically alliances on their own are all coalitions. But we both know what im referring too isnt just goats and BG lol

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Sure no point in arguing a coalition as it would seem if u even so much as farm a player they must be in a coalition together against the losing side .. going off peoples arguements that is

My question more or less since you dont respect billy thN you must not respect any leader to ever play this game seriously

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Reason i ask is ive played with billy several times with him as a leader

Theirs been worlds we played for fun and no care to win.. we literally pacted with NO ONE. And did just fine

We entered this world and he promised us a serious world.. maybe not a crown.. most of us dont care.. but we joined with a serious intention... nd that involes greps underhanded diplo.. dont care who u r.. if u wanna be a leader in this game theirs no escaping that aspect.

DeletedUser30636

Reason i ask is ive played with billy several times with him as a leader

Theirs been worlds we played for fun and no care to win.. we literally pacted with NO ONE. And did just fine

We entered this world and he promised us a serious world.. maybe not a crown.. most of us dont care.. but we joined with a serious intention... nd that involes greps underhanded diplo.. dont care who u r.. if u wanna be a leader in this game theirs no escaping that aspect.
you can play this game seriously without having half the world teamed up man, its one thing to analyze the world and use diplomacy as things come up, its another to drop into a world with several alliances in your back pocket

DeletedUser51175

you can play this game seriously without having half the world teamed up man, its one thing to analyze the world and use diplomacy as things come up, its another to drop into a world with several alliances in your back pocket

then my dude , u assume i ahd someone in my back pocket right?

i dropped with TBG i dropped with 72 players - this is true
i fillet up 2 groups this true
i got hit by comission - they where winning that fight this is true
i asked fiasco for help we beat comission together this is true
i talked to the leaders of anarcheos - which are great people, (nemo,2pluss,sloth) and all of them are awesome and old friends - from one of thos convos some innformation arose that made me have to get innvolved.

when all my MM leaked i knew that i had a feww spies - something had to be done -

anarcheos is a great team so was comission - i have said this plenty of times - " my only job as a founder is to ensure the funn and competitive state of my team " not everyone elses - when i am a soldier i fall in line and do the founders bidding no question asked . when i lead i lead on the behalf on the people that are here with me - there is no one else i my line of sight.

we took away anarcheos ability to do on island mass revolts in 55 - narrowing down or potential defensive accountability at a later stage of the was , which was the primary focus!

we are all suspicious of each other and thats fine - and if u have any questions for me i wll answer them with 100% honesty in a pm , tired of all the BS just ask any question i will tell the truth

DeletedUser48256

@EboUthZ

Looking good my man

d3194313f20af0f712df5894232b3a09.png

DeletedUser56380

But like...this event isn't even super heavy on the gold. Just the 50% bonus, the two slots (unless you wanna wake up every 3 hours, I guess you could do that) and a reroll here and there.

Compared to some of the other events this one isn't a golders paradise at all. Just needs teamwork figuring out ratios and some prep.

Sunfyre

Phrourach
But like...this event isn't even super heavy on the gold. Just the 50% bonus, the two slots (unless you wanna wake up every 3 hours, I guess you could do that) and a reroll here and there.

Compared to some of the other events this one isn't a golders paradise at all. Just needs teamwork figuring out ratios and some prep.

Reported for using logic on the externals.